News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

it is not that hard? every single barcelona games always hard to predicted.

even you are a well tipster and good on analyzing a match, a team which superior and always scoring around 4 to 7 goals each match. and one day they just played poor unexpectedly scored a few goal and nobody know the team like this will lost. you call it easy?

As long as they win then it doesnt matter. I thought the odds for moneyline is actually quite good so betting moneyline should be much better than predicting how many goals will they score. It is not really worth it at all because there is an easy call waiting to be picked but yet you choose the hard way
as long as they win? i don't think it will gives you benefit keep batting on barcelona moneyline.

lets say you bet for barcelona ML like this :

1. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
2. bet 1 btc @1.2 won it =1.2
3. bet 1 btc @1.1 won it = 1.1
4. bet 1 btc @1.07 won it =1.07
5. bet 1 btc @1.03 won it = 1.03
6. bet 1 btc @1.09 lost it = - 1 btc

in the sixth bet barcelona lost the game unexpectedly , and the result wil be like this you get .1+.2+.1+.07+.03 = .5 , but you lost the 6th bet of 1 btc so basically you lost .5 btc! not really good at all
I have seen Barcelona gone as low as 1.01 before. It's good to bet Barca ML on the opening few matches of the season. Just like last match day , their odds are around 1.57 and they just manage to sneak a 1-0 victory. But once they performance are stable , such odds only appear in the match against Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
So i also think it's unsmart to keep on betting Barca ML because even last season their most consecutive win are only 12 in a row , sooner or later a draw with enough to destroy the strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:39:16 PM

Well, i think in this year and next year, real madrid will win everything!
They had a strong team!

Barcelona is on the same level like Real Madrid even it's little strong so you can't under estimate it, from my point of view it would be tough competition between both teams to show awesome performance to move with positive mind there, anyway it's just beginning of the season and after sometimes it will be more clear which one is the best.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:52:39 PM

Well, i think in this year and next year, real madrid will win everything!
They had a strong team!

Barcelona is on the same level like Real Madrid even it's little strong so you can't under estimate it, from my point of view it would be tough competition between both teams to show awesome performance to move with positive mind there, anyway it's just beginning of the season and after sometimes it will be more clear which one is the best.
Maybe Barcelona seeded with champion La league yesterday, an attacker who is a monster field Barcelona, Real Madrid too much when in comparison with the attacker Barcelona, in like 3 to 1, but we could see Real Madrid can win the Champions League yesterday how strong they are, and now Real Madrid adds to spearhead those who draw back Moratta, who played at Juventus last season, to increase the power on Real Madrid ..
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:31:04 AM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

This is a match where Real Madrid will be seeking to score a lot of goals in order to be on top on the log standings in case Barcelona and Las Palmas win their matches. Osasuna is without a win so far this season and they have conceded 3 goals so far. Real Madrid at home is deadly and i see a lot of goals in this match beginning first 10 min of first half. Osasuna's defense will not be able to stop Real Madrid's attacking Midfield and Strikers. I'm betting on over 1.5 goals to be scored first half with stake of 8/10.
RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

If Atletico can start the season with a win then I can see them continuing with that all the way.
So the team sit at number 1 can be the winner the end of competition, see what leicester do they has start win when the match to 7 if i'm not wrong Cheesy

Now no.1 is Las Palmas, no way LP will be the winner, lol. The winner will be Real Madrid or Barcelona, I bet RM.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:01:55 AM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

This is a match where Real Madrid will be seeking to score a lot of goals in order to be on top on the log standings in case Barcelona and Las Palmas win their matches. Osasuna is without a win so far this season and they have conceded 3 goals so far. Real Madrid at home is deadly and i see a lot of goals in this match beginning first 10 min of first half. Osasuna's defense will not be able to stop Real Madrid's attacking Midfield and Strikers. I'm betting on over 1.5 goals to be scored first half with stake of 8/10.

That is very possible when Real Madrid will play on its own home ground, but if go with kind of bet for 1st half than it's very risky, from my point of view Real Madrid HT has more better chance this time, Osasuna not had good start and very weak team than good luck for your bet.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:28:04 AM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

That is very possible when Real Madrid will play on its own home ground, but if go with kind of bet for 1st half than it's very risky, from my point of view Real Madrid HT has more better chance this time, Osasuna not had good start and very weak team than good luck for your bet.

if you say Real Madrid play at home is easy to win and Osasuna is a weak team. I think it is not risky to bet on over 1.5 goals the first half. especially playing at home against a team like Osasuna, Real Madrid could make a lot of goals.

88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:51:08 AM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

if you say Real Madrid play at home is easy to win and Osasuna is a weak team. I think it is not risky to bet on over 1.5 goals the first half. especially playing at home against a team like Osasuna, Real Madrid could make a lot of goals.

Osasuna is a promotional team, so Madrid will score 4 goals at least in Bernabeu. I make a bet on Real Madrid -2.5, which is more realistic than -3.5
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:24:23 PM

I like this sort of game because it will have many goals scored and they might not even have to dress all their players today to accomplish this.
I will go over 2.5 goals too as a safe wager. Wink

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:39:09 PM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

It's a good pick actually, bet on over 1.5 gals in the first half, but for more safety i pick over 1.25 in the first half with lower odds. I think this match will have many goals.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:03:44 PM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

Osasuna have quite an experience against real madrid. They were in la liga few years ago so they could be considered quite a veteran as well however even a team like barcelona will have a real hard time in santiago bernabeau so taking handicap could be muxh better option in this situation dont you think so?
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:11:01 PM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

It's a good pick actually, bet on over 1.5 gals in the first half, but for more safety i pick over 1.25 in the first half with lower odds. I think this match will have many goals.

over 1.5 goals and over 1.25 goals  was the same are not much different and I thought it was not safer. also not worth for the small odds.
when the first half only happens one goal, you still lose. but it happened two goals in the first half over 1.5 goals is better. then what do you expect to take over 1.25 and it is more secure? i think not!
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

over 1.5 goals and over 1.25 goals  was the same are not much different and I thought it was not safer. also not worth for the small odds.
when the first half only happens one goal, you still lose. but it happened two goals in the first half over 1.5 goals is better. then what do you expect to take over 1.25 and it is more secure? i think not!

Nothing is expected from this match except for alot of goals. Everyone is hoping for the same thing because most people will bet on over 2.5 goals or even more. If you want something secure then go for moneyline however I doubt that you are going to find the odds more interesting
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:35:10 PM

Nothing is expected from this match except for alot of goals. Everyone is hoping for the same thing because most people will bet on over 2.5 goals or even more. If you want something secure then go for moneyline however I doubt that you are going to find the odds more interesting

I have seen lot of times that when ever some matches get lot of hype that match goes opposite, in my knowledge in this match first half their will be only one goal. but in second half we can expect more goals, mostly over 2.5 goal is a good bet.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:06:59 PM

Real Madrid VS Osasuna

they will win and i'm pretty sure about that but odds for Real Madrid ML has very low @1.04 and because of that maybe over 2.5 goals will have decent odds and i personally dare to pick those option because playing at their home i think Real Madrid will win with more than 2 goals
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:47:52 PM

they will win and i'm pretty sure about that but odds for Real Madrid ML has very low @1.04 and because of that maybe over 2.5 goals will have decent odds and i personally dare to pick those option because playing at their home i think Real Madrid will win with more than 2 goals

Thats some crazy odds and I bet no one is going to take that odds as betting unless they are going to bet over 1 btc. It is just not worth it, even if you bet 1 btc you will only get 0.04 btc in return, thats just plain stupid. It is much better to bet on another thing and win more when you are ready to stake 1 btc
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

Thats some crazy odds and I bet no one is going to take that odds as betting unless they are going to bet over 1 btc. It is just not worth it, even if you bet 1 btc you will only get 0.04 btc in return, thats just plain stupid. It is much better to bet on another thing and win more when you are ready to stake 1 btc
Those odds are too low to even bet on because you will make a couple of dollars on a bet for a hundred. Certainly not worth the risk involved as upsets do happen as we all know this to be true even to the best of team.  Wink
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:22:06 PM

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol

Both teams going for the win on the field, but either can win as far as I'm concerned this match instead of taking 1.5 top goals will be side bet is more logical.

Real Madrid vs Osasuna

In this match I think weak opponents real madrid cannot suffer the handicap can be played.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:28:08 PM

does look risky bet 1 BTC to get 0.04. but I think if it is really safe and easy, why not? real madrid will win easily play at home.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:30:58 PM

i think most of sportbook sites will provide low odds for Real Madrid for this matches that's why i'm looking for another options

and i would not change my mind that pick for over 2.5 goals for this matches
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: