Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: addmefast 11,000 points - only 1 account - 4$ now !!  (Read 755 times)
JosIzem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:56:47 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 09:58:28 AM by JosIzem

First come first take

escrow welcomed

Addmefast account with 11k+ points Smiley

You can easily get around 2,000 fb likes, twitter followers, etc all social things Smiley with those 11k

let me know Smiley

edit : forgot to put cost inside thread , apart from topic , so Cost : 4$
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:57:08 AM

How much is your offer ?
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:57:45 AM

How much is your offer ?

I am selling them for 4$ as mentioned sir Smiley
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:19:31 PM

First come first take

escrow welcomed

Addmefast account with 11k+ points Smiley

You can easily get around 2,000 fb likes, twitter followers, etc all social things Smiley with those 11k

let me know Smiley

edit : forgot to put cost inside thread , apart from topic , so Cost : 4$

Move your topic to the Digital Goods board.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:06:59 AM

bump Smiley
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:10:00 AM

How Can you assure That the account bought will be under the control of the buyer as far i Know the account can be reset any time by using Forget Password Link , and they will send a unique reset Link to The Registered Email.
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:11:51 AM

How Can you assure That the account bought will be under the control of the buyer as far i Know the account can be reset any time by using Forget Password Link , and they will send a unique reset Link to The Registered Email.

you will also get the hotmail account and its password , so you can change email's pass and then its obvious I cant recover.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:04:18 PM

Well don't look at me as if I am from planet pluto, what can I do with this addmefast 11,000 points ?
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:07:35 AM

Well don't look at me as if I am from planet pluto, what can I do with this addmefast 11,000 points ?
Its a social exchange website, you can exchange the points for fb likes, fb follows, twitter likes and follows, website hits, instagram followers and more, i personaly have over a thousand points there, also OP is wrong, that amount can gegt you 22 thousand likes or followers
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:37:00 AM

you will also get the hotmail account and its password , so you can change email's pass and then its obvious I cant recover.

Yes it is correct as long as he provide account related email and password should be fine however some times addmefast will ban some accounts saying if they find it multiple accounts created on same pc or if their system thinks points are generated from some bots. This happens randomly so as along as you provide a guaranty for the accounts until buyer use-up all the brought points from you then it should be OK.

You need to figure out how you can provide this guaranty?
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:18:35 AM

Its a social exchange website, you can exchange the points for fb likes, fb follows, twitter likes and follows, website hits, instagram followers and more, i personaly have over a thousand points there, also OP is wrong, that amount can gegt you 22 thousand likes or followers
Thank you for the explanations does it mean I will search google for the website and navigate it in order to see what I can achieve by buying this points from the OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: