Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Website Directory  (Read 958 times)
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:14:13 AM

There are a couple of good bitcoin business directories. Bitcoin businesses related to clothing, real estate, marketing etc are listed in these directories. I think these directories are only helpful to those who are running either a large or small bitcoin oriented business. My idea of a bitcoin directory is entirely different, it is targeted at people who are new to the world of bitcoins. The only way this could be done is by compiling a list of all the best bitcoin earning sites, there are 1000's of sites, but categorizing them will definitely solve this issue. For example, there is a micro earning section in BT which is awesome. A newbie could easily find newly launched bitcoin faucets in this section, but still there is not a subcategory for everything. For the time being I have categorized bitcoins sites into:

Bitcoin Micro Earnings (PTC, faucets, rotators)

Bitcoin Blogs (personal as well as professional)

Bitcoin P2P Lending

Bitcoin Ad Netowrks

Bitcoin Cloud Mining (only legit, this category might remain empty forever Cheesy )

Bitcoin Exchanges

Bitcoin Forums

Bitcoin Wallets

Bitcoin Games (non-gambling and gambling)

Bitcoin HYIP

Bitcoin Trading

If a website has an official bitcointalk thread then it should also be posted with the listing, this would help in identifying scam and taking down the listing.

I already added a couple of sites (no referral links), http://bitckerz.net/  Smiley

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:39:21 AM

thank you very much sir. You've made it easy for most users of this forum. more easily and quickly get a website that discuss, share and produce a number of bitcoin
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:42:06 AM

thank you very much sir. You've made it easy for most users of this forum. more easily and quickly get a website that discuss, share and produce a number of bitcoin

Thank you  Smiley As far as a website is legit anyone can add it. No scam sites in our directory. It will take some time to compile a list of all the legit bitcoin sites Smiley
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:21:57 PM

It is a nice collection of links. I would improve the presentation is little more, for instance, the images of the sites are not good. The resolution should be better.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

It is a nice collection of links. I would improve the presentation is little more, for instance, the images of the sites are not good. The resolution should be better.

Working on it Smiley
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

I added a few sites to the directory.

keep up the great work. Wink

Thank you  Smiley Slightly edited the post heading, bitmedia listing was already there so I removed it.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:42:13 AM

Our directory has 30+ categories. Add your bitcoin site to our directory Smiley

http://bitckerz.net/directory
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:28:59 AM

error :
 Sorry!

Something went wrong with your request. This incident is logged and we are already notified about this problem.

and when i visit the main domain its redirect to another domain ( blog )
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:42:57 AM

I thought another junk and under construction site/blog was posted. Well, congrats OP, you have a nice blog, nice tutorial , everything is well written. I love the tutorial section. Keep it up.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

I thought another junk and under construction site/blog was posted. Well, congrats OP, you have a nice blog, nice tutorial , everything is well written. I love the tutorial section. Keep it up.
This is neither a blog or website but the hosting or domain name have expired, the message is explainable enough.
Sorry!
Something went wrong with your request. This incident is logged and we are already notified about this problem.

You can go Back or to our Home page.

And when you check the homepage you will see

The www.bitckerz.net page isn’t working

www.bitckerz.net redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:10:22 AM

error :
 Sorry!

and when i visit the main domain its redirect to another domain ( blog )

What do you expect? You resurrected a 2 years old thread. After that time original site advertised in the op is no longer available.
Bitcoin Depository websites are not the most stable and long lasting services after all. They either disappear completely or are no longer maintained by the owner.
That new site is no longer updated too - last entry is from October 30, 2016.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:30:00 PM

There are a couple of good bitcoin business directories. Bitcoin businesses related to clothing, real estate, marketing etc are listed in these directories. I think these directories are only helpful to those who are running either a large or small bitcoin oriented business. My idea of a bitcoin directory is entirely different, it is targeted at people who are new to the world of bitcoins. The only way this could be done is by compiling a list of all the best bitcoin earning sites, there are 1000's of sites, but categorizing them will definitely solve this issue. For example, there is a micro earning section in BT which is awesome. A newbie could easily find newly launched bitcoin faucets in this section, but still there is not a subcategory for everything. For the time being I have categorized bitcoins sites into:

Bitcoin P2P Lending

Bitcoin Ad Netowrks

Bitcoin Cloud Mining (only legit, this category might remain empty forever Cheesy )

Bitcoin Exchanges

Bitcoin Forums

Bitcoin Wallets

Bitcoin HYIP

Bitcoin Trading

If a website has an official bitcointalk thread then it should also be posted with the listing, this would help in identifying scam and taking down the listing.

I already added a couple of sites (no referral links), http://bitckerz.net/  Smiley

Very good idea! Good luck!

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

Bitcoin P2P Lending

Bitcoin Ad Netowrks

Bitcoin Exchanges

Bitcoin Forums

Bitcoin Wallets

Bitcoin HYIP

Bitcoin Trading

this is a good category for bitcoin and if we have a time to collect some list of websites, then we can make backlink with that site and its useful for power of both sites and it will help to increase their ranking in search engine. in the past, i am doing this to make some powerful backlink with manual or by using software and its proof that really help my sites ranking. but be careful when you doing this, because search engine will know if you do cheat way and also can banned your sites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: