Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Fills Stadiums; Bush Fills Banquet Halls  (Read 882 times)
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:21:40 AM

Seemingly the 46th P.O.T.U.S. will be Mr.Trump.
His skyrocketing success is amazing.
No one has any chance against him.

Donald Trump is filling up stadiums while Jeb Bush can barely fill the banquet room at the Best Western

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI4i48kNo6A&feature=youtu.be

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:23:25 AM

I think people are getting tired of being handed the same people from the same dynasties. Things arent really going to well, and it's time for a change from the usual Politician.

Time will tell, but obviously people are taking a liking to Trumps stances.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Namviet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:33:08 AM

Donald Trump is filling up stadiums while Jeb Bush can barely fill the banquet room at the Best Western

The best line in the video is (paraphrasing) - Jeb is saying he is a true conservative while Trump is not really a conservative, in other words Trump is better at pretending to be a conservative than Jeb is at being a conservative, says a lot about Jeb.

Little Jeb is toast. Even if he gets the nomination, conservatives won't turn out for another RINO particularly a RINO who openly goes against the party base on key issues like surveillance and immigration.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

I think people are getting tired of the BS from DC from both sides. Trump is speaking the truth that people have talked about for the last 25years with immigration being number one. I can't speak for others, but I feel betrayed by the Republican party. So it is a breath of fresh air when you have Trump.
arul.BP

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:35:53 AM

I think Trump has tapped into something among about a quarter of Republican voters. But it hasn't spread beyond that, not yet anyway. I come to that conclusion by looking at favorable/unfavorable numbers among the voters. Nationally Trump has 36% favorable rating vs. 59% unfavorable.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/im...-.gop.2016.pdf

That at this point in time doesn't bode well for the general. Among Republican voters Trump has a 68% favorable rating vs. 29% unfavorable. Democrats view Trump with a 16% favorable 80% unfavorable and probably the most important group if Trump is to win the white house is independents. Due to the smaller base, the Republican candidate must win around 54% of this group. But Independents and independents only give Trump a 33% favorable rating vs. 61% unfavorable. So unless Trump can change the views of the independent voter, he will not win the white house.

But there is plenty of time for that to happen, but it is hard to get people to change their minds once they made them up. Trump has very little room to grow or improve. A lot of candidate do not approach the 90% or so that say they know enough about him or her to give the pollsters an opinion. Hillary Clinton is the only other candidate so far that matches Trump real close in the favorable/unfavorable ratings. Independents at as of today do not like either.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:38:18 AM

I think people are getting tired of the BS from DC from both sides. Trump is speaking the truth.
Sorry, but he is not speaking the truth when he says he is going to end birth right citizenship, because he can't. The Constitution will not allow it; http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lessons-for-trump-from-a-14-yr-old-girl-509101635878 So, when it comes to bs, you won't find one that'll feed you more of it than Trump.
rio3232

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:39:20 AM

Sorry, but he is not speaking the truth when he says he is going to end birth right citizenship, because he can't. The Constitution will not allow it; http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lessons-for-trump-from-a-14-yr-old-girl-509101635878 So, when it comes to bs, you won't find one that'll feed you more of it than Trump.
Ok first off illegal immigration is an issue that the people want to see ended. In order to chance that 14th he only needs 34 states to get the green light on that. 34 states, most of them will vote for that If he wants to repeal the 14th he will get that Number 2. The courts have never said if the 14th applies to illegals aliens. The 14th says all persons. They haven’t defined what person’s means. There are two cases that are going through two different federal apples, the 7th and 2nd. But there was an illegal that got caught with fire arms. His lawyer’s calmed he was entitled to that under the 2nd. 2nd courts said no he isn’t “people” as far as citizenship goes, the 7th disagrees with that saying he is. Lucky enough the Supremes are more then likely to take this up. So either they will rule that illegals are indeed “persons” as defined what the 14th says or they are not.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:40:10 AM

LoL the irony of a liberal saying "the constitution doesn't allow that"
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

Jeb Bush is a milquetoast and a homo. He's an entitled spoiled brat with a god complex.
I hope Trump (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)slaps him into obscurity.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:42:56 AM

Donald Trump will fill stadiums and probably will win with Bush Junior (Junior). But I don't think that Trump will win with Hillary Clinton. Clinton have a very big entourage behind she and probably will be the first women US President in the story of Presidents of USA.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

Ok first off illegal immigration is an issue that the people want to see ended. In order to chance that 14th he only needs 34 states to get the green light on that. 34 states, most of them will vote for that If he wants to repeal the 14th he will get that Number 2. The courts have never said if the 14th applies to illegals aliens. The 14th says all persons. They haven’t defined what person’s means. There are two cases that are going through two different federal apples, the 7th and 2nd. But there was an illegal that got caught with fire arms. His lawyer’s calmed he was entitled to that under the 2nd. 2nd courts said no he isn’t “people” as far as citizenship goes, the 7th disagrees with that saying he is. Lucky enough the Supremes are more then likely to take this up. So either they will rule that illegals are indeed “persons” as defined what the 14th says or they are not.
Lol! Nice try, but all that rambling isn't going to change a thing. There is no ambiguity or misunderstanding as to what a person is. That is why there has never been any challenges to the 14th as it relates to human beings born in this country. A person is a human being whether he or she is illegal or not has no relevance to the law itself. Everyone knows this. So while your argument is dead in the water, you surely are not that naive enough to know it will just miraculously change.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:50:09 AM

LoL the irony of a liberal saying "the constitution doesn't allow that"
That's it? That's all you have? So much for locking horns and debating the facts right? Like I said, Trump wouldn't know the truth if it ran over him. The mans a joke and he proved it by promising something he can't deliver. He's just a mouth piece for the useless idiots who need to here from one.
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:51:14 AM

I don't think anyone who actually makes a living studying presidential politics counts on Trump being the next president of the United States. He's a novelty and attracts the Sheeple like a nasty wreck on the highway attracts rubberneckers
KriszDev

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:52:43 AM

Jeb Bush is a milquetoast and a homo. He's an entitled spoiled brat with a god complex.
I hope Trump (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)slaps him into obscurity.

I fail to see Trump slapping anyone into obscurity with his false promises and his gross ignorance on so many fronts. Saying he's ending birth right citizenship while being clueless on what the 14th explicitly says, puts him at the top of the heap for the best bs candidate for the GOP;http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lessons-for-trump-from-a-14-yr-old-girl-509101635878
godlyitems

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:55:30 AM

That's it? That's all you have? So much for locking horns and debating the facts right? Like I said, Trump wouldn't know the truth if it ran over him. The mans a joke and he proved it by promising something he can't deliver. He's just a mouth piece for the useless idiots who need to here from one.
Obama proved the constitution doesn't mean much anymore.

But to be honest, Id bet most Americans would be in favor of changing birthright citizenship.

And what you hate is that trump is saying what millions upon millions of us want to hear, and it's the exact opposite of the left.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:56:06 AM

I don't think anyone who actually makes a living studying presidential politics counts on Trump being the next president of the United States. He's a novelty and attracts the Sheeple like a nasty wreck on the highway attracts rubberneckers
Wouldn't the sheeple be more attracted to a traditional candidate like Jeb bush?
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:01:26 AM

I fail to see Trump slapping anyone into obscurity with his false promises and his gross ignorance on so many fronts. Saying he's ending birth right citizenship while being clueless on what the 14th explicitly says, puts him at the top of the heap for the best bs candidate for the GOP;http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lessons-for-trump-from-a-14-yr-old-girl-509101635878
I like the fact Trump suggested a war with Mexico. Every illegal alien criminal in the US should be snuffed.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:03:37 AM

Obama proved the constitution doesn't mean much anymore.
That has nothing to do with Trump. Changing the subject to someone else only shows weakness.

But to be honest, Id bet most Americans would be in favor of changing birthright citizenship.

And what you hate is that trump is saying what millions upon millions of us want to hear, and it's the exact opposite of the left.
No, your kidding? The Right wanting to change the Constitution? Never heard of such a thing. I thought the Constitution for the Right-wing was like a surrogate to the Bible? Only when it's convenient right?
rio3232

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:07:48 AM

Lol! Nice try, but all that rambling isn't going to change a thing. There is no ambiguity or misunderstanding as to what a person is. That is why there has never been any challenges to the 14th as it relates to human beings born in this country. A person is a human being whether he or she is illegal or not has no relevance to the law itself. Everyone knows this. So while your argument is dead in the water, you surely are not that naive enough to know it will just miraculously change.
Ok so so go show me what a "person means" Nicolas Carpio-Leon vs US. Kind of defines what a person is. But notice how you didn't address the 34 state thing?Huh So go keep thinking that it can't be changed.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:29:05 PM

During the 2012 POTUS elections, Romney was able to win 59% of the white vote and 16% of the non-white vote. But demography has changed. If Trump is able to secure 16% of the non-white vote (which seems unlikely and IMO, he might get somewhere around 10% to 12%), then he should secure 64% of the white vote in order to win the elections.

That means that he has to win at least some voters from the liberal white section, which looks impossible for me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: