Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!SCAM!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mr.burns<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< !!SCAM!!  (Read 1387 times)
BasslineAddict (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:19:47 AM

What happened:: Had no intention of sending me the invites

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367222

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159158.0
Amount Scammed: 10 Euros (Mot much LUCKILY)
Payment Method: Paypal
Proof of Payment: https://i.imgur.com/mLmjeiZ.png
PM/Chat Logs: https://i.imgur.com/cJgTcqs.png
Additional Notes: Looks like this guy is no stranger to scamming google his email address: br0ken@secure-mail.cc it will lead you to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122194.5;imode

I should have googled his email before i paid him, so stupid of me! You think you can trust these people...

Anyway here's his IP also Smiley 176.9.92.209 feel free to blacklist the f*ck out of him or do whatever!

Mr.burns

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:23:08 AM

Lol are you idiotic ?

I have send you the invites from revtt and thegft.

this ip is a tor relay btw...
BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:29:47 AM

Ur a silly, foolish man doing this to people.

Theres no invites at all in my email inbox you total pillock.

You're no stranger to scamming people either are you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122194.5;imode

Don't think that hiding behind a TOR or proxy will mean you can't be traced either you total fuck wit.

The lies just keep rolling out don't they, Mr. Burns?

https://i.imgur.com/pqHwKAG.png

I think the best thing you can do is keep quiet before you get yourself in more shit you fuckin idiot.
Mr.burns

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

MY BALLS YOUR FACE
BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:37:09 AM

Thats EXACTLY the same response you gave this user too wasn't it farrukh/Mr. Burns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122194.5;imode

I will also be complaining to paypal about you. I won't let this settle cos you shouldn't get away with it.

Yes it was a very small amount but that adds up if you do it to lots of people which going by what I found it seems you have done so!
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:38:03 AM

MY BALLS YOUR FACE

Another one of Kralle's alts, then. I don't see how you get pleasure from scamming other people out of their money. Your parents must be very proud of what you're doing and overall, how you act.

Onto the next account, yeah?
BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:43:45 AM

I'm glad to have brought this to the attention of you lot.

I think its the best thing we can all do when falling victim to scum like this!

Sorry to anybody else who has been unfortunate enough to encounter the same dickhead!
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:00:16 PM

I don't see any problem here!!!
You can simply create a dispute via pp
You will win because is low amount.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:58:31 PM

The problem here is the scammer, not sure why you don't see that. Btw, it's not always that easy for dispute..
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:25:35 PM

The problem here is the scammer, not sure why you don't see that. Btw, it's not always that easy for dispute..

Is now about your money
So make a dispute and you will win
Reply me if you need any help.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:55:32 AM

This can't be done unfortunately Sad
Sorry forgot to point out... he wanted it sent as gift/friend/family.... so i failed on that part! Sad
I thought that the reason he asked this was to be a way of him avoiding the fee which is why i went ahead with that option!
I think in future its probably best that if i am asked to send as gift to not send as gift but to send as 'goods' cos that way you are protected as a buyer.
BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:03:31 AM

So I think it's lesson learnt for me then!

http://funkyimg.com/i/21kQk.png

I still think Paypal should disable him though from the fact he is using an email which is linked to paypal and using that same account to scam lots of people and not just me! But they don't seem to give a shit... no surprises there!

I even showed paypal the other links to this forum where people have complained about him!

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:04:40 AM

MY BALLS YOUR FACE

Another Alt of user Kralle !!
This Guy is Really A headache to this Forum , All i can figure out is that i have seen around 6-7 Alt of Kralle , His Favourite quotes which he Jerk after Scamming "MY BALLS YOUR FACE".

See Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154994.0[/i]

BasslineAddict (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:41:58 AM

Yes he's clearly a bit simple, there's no doubt about that....
Towlie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:21:12 AM

He claims to be behind tor but you can't use tor for paypal can you? Will paypal give out his IP if you contact them?

MY BALLS YOUR FACE

This Guy is Really A headache to this Forum , All i can figure out is that i have seen around 6-7 Alt of Kralle , His Favourite quotes which he Jerk after Scamming "MY BALLS YOUR FACE".

This guy seems to be a child scamming for pennies. Funny how he gives himself away with this catchphrase.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:34:09 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 09:10:16 PM by subSTRATA

He claims to be behind tor but you can't use tor for paypal can you? Will paypal give out his IP if you contact them?

MY BALLS YOUR FACE

This guy seems to be a child scamming for pennies. Funny how he gives himself away with this catchphrase.
he scams more or less for the mental satisfaction of knowing he conned someone more so than for the money, its pretty clear by the mocking that takes place after each successful scam. that being said, the more he continues to do this, the more likely he slips at some point and gives something away. so far there's been a pattern of him waiting until a newbie account hits 28 activity to attempt something, and his skype profiles are created with "age 65" for some reason. small things, but they can make a difference. he might change up his pattern/gimmicks as he notices people pick up on them, but that just make sit more likely that he slips at some point as he breaks his own pattern and isnt as focused on covering his tracks.

also, paypal wont give out users' personal information like an ip address without a criminal investigation being involved. its likely that he has far more than 6-7 alts waiting to scam, as some thought he got bored of the forum as he wasnt actively scamming for a bit. however, it seems the hiatus was only due to him waiting for some accounts to gain activity.

So I think it's lesson learnt for me then!

[img ]http://funkyimg.com/i/21kQk.png[/img]

I still think Paypal should disable him though from the fact he is using an email which is linked to paypal and using that same account to scam lots of people and not just me! But they don't seem to give a shit... no surprises there!

I even showed paypal the other links to this forum where people have complained about him!

wont happen, he possibly buys paypal accounts here with the money he scammed and uses those as throwaways for his next stunt.
1) get funds into throwaway saying "you can just chargeback"
2) transfer funds to main account
3) my balls your face

escrow wouldnt help either, unless the escrow holds the funds or goods being traded for 180 days at which point paypal funds cannot be charged back anymore.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:34:54 PM

This can't be done unfortunately Sad
Sorry forgot to point out... he wanted it sent as gift/friend/family.... so i failed on that part! Sad
I thought that the reason he asked this was to be a way of him avoiding the fee which is why i went ahead with that option!
I think in future its probably best that if i am asked to send as gift to not send as gift but to send as 'goods' cos that way you are protected as a buyer.

Send me your Skype to talk with you about this.

Klomann

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:35:10 AM

You may try to tell paypal your acc got hacked but the chance is low
moneybat

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

he scams more or less for the mental satisfaction of knowing he conned someone more so than for the money, its pretty clear by the mocking that takes place after each successful scam. that being said, the more he continues to do this, the more likely he slips at some point and gives something away. so far there's been a pattern of him waiting until a newbie account hits 28 activity to attempt something, and his skype profiles are created with "age 65" for some reason.

Looks like he is back with his 28 activity as Klomann, the one who posted above me, haha, probably should neg rep him
Klomann

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:12:28 PM

What? So If I post here I'm a scammer?

Well
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: