Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread)  (Read 229556 times)
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:47:33 AM

Ok guys the wait is over! Registration is open.
All the updates are in the opening post.
I will also use that section for mentioning important updates during the entire competition, so keep an eye on that.

For now here are the main changes:
(remember always check the opening post for more updates)

- Number of minimum bet slips to qualify for prizes is now 70
- Bonus awarded to the ROI% for each bet made is now 13% of the stake used
- Top 7 places are paid, with bigger prizes AND... they will TRIPLE for those stating the initial bankroll of (1 BTC+ 100 LTC+, 100 DASH+, 1,000,000 DOGE+), so don't waste this opportunity if you can!

Prizes:
1st  - 1      BTC + Tips address (initially funded with 0.1 BTC)
2nd - 0.5    BTC
3rd  - 0.3    BTC
4th  - 0.25  BTC
5th  - 0.2    BTC
6th  - 0.15  BTC
7th  - 0.1    BTC
To All - 30 mBTC free bet to each participant that made the minimum number of bet slips.

Triple prizes (X 3) for participants playing with 1 BTC+ bankroll
(100 LTC+, 100 DASH+, 1,000,000 DOGE+, is also accepted for Triple prizes)

Good luck to all!!!

Cool....

1st to register, details will be provided soonest  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:59:11 AM

Wondering whether I should go for a 1BTC bankroll or a 20 mBTC one..
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:01:41 AM

Wondering whether I should go for a 1BTC bankroll or a 20 mBTC one..

this is the question I am considering too

FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:07:33 AM

The awnser to that question is pretty easy. If you can afford it you should go for 1BTC, the prizes and the freebet will tripple, that is a very good incentive in my opinion.
You max bet would be 0.05, so if you feel confortable with that, it's easy to decide!

Also remember that the third place on this last competition won with 15% ROI, so even betting bellow 5% you should be able to get there.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:16:13 AM

how to register? is it post here with btc address and username? like before? or you gonna open new thread

Mrs.Van.Braam

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:16:20 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 09:42:59 AM by Mrs.Van.Braam

Need a few info here :

1. If i start with 15.000 doge for my bankroll, andthen after 2 weeks  my bankrolls draining until 0, are my bet still count if i bet with new bankroll??
2. It is legal if everyday i bet for more than 10 or 20 matchs but i only post on here if i won that bet?? Or i must post my statusbet here before the match start or before the match ends??
3. How much the minimum bankroll to joint in?? And how much the minimum and the maximum sizw for any betting??
4. Just post name + address + bankroll amount rite to register??

Sorry for low quality english Grin
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:17:15 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 10:13:22 AM by ndnhc

It is a difficult decision.

I am a little confused about deciding, lol. The

Generally, in the last contest the smaller bankrolls won.
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:41:51 AM

how to register? is it post here with btc address and username? like before? or you gonna open new thread

Everything will happen on this thread this time. For now it's the registration, and then it's the live competition, but everything will be here. And yes just post your information:
- Name: (use the same member names you use here on Bitcointalk)
 - Coin address:
 - Bankroll for the competition:

Need a few info here :

1. If i start with 15.000 doge for my bankroll, andthen after 2 weeks  my bankrolls draining until 0, are my bet still count if i bet with new bankroll??
2. It is legal if everyday i bet for more than 10 or 20 matchs but i only post on here if i won that bet?? Or i must post my statusbet here before the match start or before the match ends??
3. How much the minimum bankroll to joint in?? And how much the minimum and the maximum sizw for any betting??
4. Just post name + address + bankroll amount rite to register??

Sorry for low quality english Grin

1. You will never get to 0 becasue you are only allowed to bet a maximum of 5% of your Current Bankroll, so it really never gets to 0 but it can get really close of course, so you must use propper bankroll management so you are able to make all the qualifying bets. No "rebuys" are allowed.

2. You can make any number of bets per day, there is no limit, but you must post ALL of your bets here (does not matter if you win or lose, just post all of them). You can post them after the match ends when you don't have the time to do it before, since all your bets will be automaticaly placed on the leaderboard, but try to post them right after you make them. It's easier for everyone!
Just copy the link of your bet from directBet and post it here.

3. There is no limits to the bankroll, but if you state that your bank if over 1 BTC, the prizes will triple for you. There is also no minimum bet size, but there is a maximum bet size that is 5% of your current bankroll

4. Yes that is correct, just follow this format:
- Name: (use the same member names you use here on Bitcointalk)
 - Coin address:
 - Bankroll for the competition:

It is a difficult decision.

I am a little confused about deciding, lol. The

Generally, in the last contest the smaller bankrolls won.

http://s16.postimg.org/72lurfcbp/Screenshot_74.png
http://s16.postimg.org/86akh4mcl/Screenshot_75.png
http://s16.postimg.org/ngafobhut/Screenshot_76.png

Well that happen not because of the bank they used, but because of the players that made them!
Small banks did not had any advantage over large banks.
The value does not give any real advantage (on this one it just gives better prizes), so it's really up to you.
The question is, do I feel confortable in betting 0.05 BTC? If so, I see no reason not to go with the bak that gives better prizes.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Mrs.Van.Braam

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:53:27 AM

Thx alot for your complete and detail info. Its very helpfull.. Wink
Will be back for register after i made my decission about which coin to use for this competition..

Last one.. That address for received winning bet rite?? So i can send from any address and i dont need to place a bet with that address rite??
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:11:57 AM

Well that happen not because of the bank they used, but because of the players that made them!
The value does not give any real advantage (on this one it just gives better prizes), so it's really up to you.
The question is, do I feel confortable in betting 0.05 BTC? If so, I see no reason not to go with the bak that gives better prizes.

True. What I am saying his the bankroll affects the decisions. Bets would be more conservative with a higher bankroll and relatively more aggressive with a lower bankroll.

If I have like a 20 btc to risk, I wouldn't be bothered. So, I am just considering. Smiley

Last one.. That address for received winning bet rite?? So i can send from any address and i dont need to place a bet with that address rite??

Yeah, as long as you enter your payout address, it doesn't matter from which address the bet is placed. Smiley
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:14:51 AM

Thx alot for your complete and detail info. Its very helpfull.. Wink
Will be back for register after i made my decission about which coin to use for this competition..

Yes you are correct. That address that you use for registration is the address that you must use to set as the payout address of all the bets for the competition, but you can place the bet from any given address.
That also means that although you are required to state an inicial bank, you don't have to fund any address with that value. (you don't even have to have that value in any account, but remember that your bank will be used to calculate your ROI% and max bet stake, so declare a bank that allows you to place confortable bets during the competition)

Also, and this is for everyone. My friend u9y42 is going to help me manage this competition again. He had to leave during the other one because he did not have the time, but now he has again. So he will help me anwser all your questions!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:22:26 AM

True. What I am saying his the bankroll affects the decisions. Bets would be more conservative with a higher bankroll and relatively more aggressive with a lower bankroll.

If I have like a 20 btc to risk, I wouldn't be bothered. So, I am just considering. Smiley

Well I can't really see it that way. The bank should not affect your decisions if you are confortable with your bets. The way I see it, if you are pretty sure about your bet, go with the 5% by all means, but if you are not so sure and are making a risky bet (probably at high odds of course, or a big parlay) bet 1% or 2% of your current bankroll because you will probably lose.

You bets must be more agressive or more conservetive because of the bet itself and not the bank. If the bet is risky there is no reason to waste 5%, if the bet is secure, then go for it. That was the problem with many players in the last competition, they were always using the max 5%.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:27:30 AM

I like new rules. 70 minimum bet and 1 BTC bankroll make the game more fair. Now people will see how hard playing with 1 BTC bankroll and we have reward for this. Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:31:48 AM

Well I can't really see it that way. The bank should not affect your decisions if you are confortable with your bets. The way I see it, if you are pretty sure about your bet, go with the 5% by all means, but if you are not so sure and are making a risky bet (probably at high odds of course, or a big parlay) bet 1% or 2% of your current bankroll because you will probably lose.

You bets must be more agressive or more conservetive because of the bet itself and not the bank. If the bet is risky there is no reason to waste 5%, if the bet is secure, then go for it. That was the problem with many players in the last competition, they were always using the max 5%.

No, mate. Betting with 1BTC bankroll is certainly harder than betting with 0.02BTC bankroll. I am comfortable with a 0.02-0.2BTC range, but the 3x is making me reconsider it. With 1BTC bankroll I will completely avoid making even slightly risky bets. I will be picking either 0.02BTC or 1BTC.

No bets are secure.  Cool

Edit: You are right. But the problem is I am only partially comfortable with that bet size. 7 more days. Thinking..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:44:03 AM

Registration open now? what a minimum bankroll to able joined round two?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:49:31 AM

I like new rules. 70 minimum bet and 1 BTC bankroll make the game more fair. Now people will see how hard playing with 1 BTC bankroll and we have reward for this. Smiley

Hmm, just to be clear: players can still enter with a smaller bankroll; they will however not have access to the triple prize bonus.

Yes, the registration period started today - come on in! Smiley (please make sure to follow the format stated in the OP to register)

In relation to the initial bankroll, you can enter with however much you feel comfortable with; but, as an added bonus, if you enter with 1 BTC or more, any prize you win will be tripled.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:51:30 AM

Yes, the registration period started today - come on in! Smiley (please make sure to follow the format stated in the OP to register)

In relation to the initial bankroll, you can enter with however much you feel comfortable with; but, as an added bonus, if you enter with 1 BTC or more, any prize you win will be tripled.
I'm in
Lexuz
Bank roll: 10,000 doge
DSGKxcpddeu3upMSE1ZNWH56KeEoTHyMJS

P.S: why participants of previous competitions are not reset
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:56:11 AM

I'm in
Lexuz
Bank roll: 10,000 doge
DSGKxcpddeu3upMSE1ZNWH56KeEoTHyMJS

P.S: why participants of previous competitions are not reset

Great; thanks for joining Lexuz - FrueGreads will be back in a few hours, and will update the list of entrants then.

In the meantime, please make sure to re-read all the rules, and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

EDIT: to answer your PS, previous participants are "reset"; that is, they are not automatically registered into the competition, and must still do so like everyone else. You can see the current list of entrants in the 3rd post of this thread (currently empty because you're the first participant in this round, and FrueGreads isn't around to edit it Tongue)
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 11:19:59 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 11:33:30 AM by Miyslovenic

I would like to join here, Count me in please!

Bank roll: 20 mBTC
Bitcoin address: 1MiysLAFRYrnzHqwwEW39YJPWfDj17sd2h

Thank you

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

I would like to join here, Count me in please!

Bank roll: 20 mBTC
Bitcoin address: 1MiysLAFRYrnzHqwwEW39YJPWfDj17sd2h

Thank you

Welcome aboard, Miyslovenic. Smiley

[...]

Edit: You are right. But the problem is I am only partially comfortable with that bet size. 7 more days. Thinking..

Well, technically, you still have 17 more days to think about it. Wink

That is: 7 days until the competition starts, plus 10 days for the late registration period, as you can see in the OP, under "Registration Schedule".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: