Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiceBits Signature Campaign - Provably Fair Game  (Read 4516 times)
DiceBits (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:58:52 PM

DiceBits is a fair Bitcoin dice game with a 1% house edge. You can verify all the bets. Official thread

Join our signature campaign and earn Bitcoins while posting on Bitcointalk forum.

PAYOUT RATES

Hero and Legendary: 1.4 mBTC/qualified post
Senior Members: 1.2 mBTC/qualified post
Full Members: 0.9 mBTC/qualified post

Payment is on every Friday. A small bonus may be awarded if your posts have been exceptionally good.

POSTING REQUIREMENTS

•   There is no minimum or maximum posting requirement.
•   Only posts which are quality and relevant to the thread will be counted.
•   Posts in all boards are considered if they are good enough.

TERMS OF PARTICIPATION

•   Will be paid based at rank at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment.
•   Getting banned and/or gaining a negative rating at any point during the campaign will lead to disqualification.
•   Signature code must remain in place for the entire duration of your participation in the campaign
•   No other signature code / advertising allowed in your signature or rival sites in avatar while you are participating in this campaign.

HOW TO JOIN

Post here or PM campaign manager to show interest. You will receive a PM telling you whether you have been accepted. If you have been selected, add the signature and post

•   Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile
•   Current member rank
•   Current post count
•   BTC address where you wish to receive payment

Participants can check your enrollment in this google doc. Manager's decision is final, you are agreeing to it when joining the campaign.

FAQ/CLARIFICATIONS

What is a qualified post? A post which is quality and relevant to the discussion. Posts in low value boards like Off-Topic or Politics and Society need to be of very high quality to qualify.

No maximum post limit! If we feel that you are posting only to increase count, we will apply a further deduction to your pay on top of posts being not counted as being not useful to the discussion (even if they are quality).

Can I write small posts? Of course, we encourage you to use the forum as you would normally do without the campaign. We will simply count the posts which we think provide enough value to the campaign.

What are the low value boards? Off-topic, Meta, Politics & Society etc. Even boards like Speculation, Local and such are not considered high value.

You consider non-English posts too? We do as long as they make up a minority of your total posts. Since we can not judge those posts we rely on your English Posts to understand quality.

Why are the rates so high? Because post counting is done strictly you may not even increase your income if you join this campaign even with the high rate.

I deserve more than that participant Post counting is done manually and is prone to personal opinion which may not agree with yours. The manager's decision is final.

I am confused It is difficult to have a uniform set of rules and we decide on a case-by-case basis. Forget the campaign and check your wallet every Friday.

SIGNATURE CODES

████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
.The Best Bitcoin Dice Site!.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=dicebits.com][size=2pt][color=#EDEDEE]████████[color=#DD0B06]████████████████[/color]
█████[color=#DD0B06]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color][color=#8F0300]███[/color]
███[color=#DD0B06]██[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color][color=#8F0300]██████[/color]
█[color=#BF0D09]████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]███████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]████[/color][color=#8F0300]███████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]█████████[/color][color=#8F0300]███████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]█[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]████[/color][color=#8F0300]████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[/color]
█[color=#BF0D09]████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[/color][/color][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=dicebits.com][size=21pt][color=#000000][u][size=18pt][i][b]dice[/b]bits.com[/i][/size][/u][/color][/size]
[b][size=7pt][glow=red,2,300][color=#FFFFFF][color=red].[/color]PROVABLY  FAIR  DICE  GAME[color=red].[/color][/color][/glow][/size][/b][/url][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=24pt]▓[/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][size=20pt][url=dicebits.com][b][glow=#FF0600,2,300][color=#FFFFFF][color=#FF0600].[/color]The Best Bitcoin Dice Site![color=#FF0600].[/color][/color][/glow][/b][/url][/size]
[color=#000000]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=dicebits.com][color=#000000][b][size=9pt][i]Let's Roll!![/i]
● 1% House Edge
● 300 Sat Faucet[/size][/b][/color][/url][/center][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
The Best Bitcoin Dice Site!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=dicebits.com][size=2pt][color=#EDEDEE]████████[color=#DD0B06]████████████████[/color]
█████[color=#DD0B06]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color][color=#8F0300]███[/color]
███[color=#DD0B06]██[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color][color=#8F0300]██████[/color]
█[color=#BF0D09]████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]██[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]████[/color][color=#8F0300]███████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]█████████[/color][color=#8F0300]███████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]█[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]███[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]███████[color=#FFFFFF]██[/color]████[/color][color=#8F0300]████[/color]
[color=#BF0D09]██████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[/color]
█[color=#BF0D09]████████████████[/color][color=#8F0300]██[/color][/color][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=dicebits.com][color=#000000][size=21pt][u][size=18pt][i][b]dice[/b]bits.com[/i][/size][/u][/size]
[b][size=7pt]PROVABLY  FAIR  DICE  GAME[/size][/b][/color][/url][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][size=20pt][url=dicebits.com][b][color=#FF0600]The Best Bitcoin Dice Site![/color][/b][/url][/size]
[color=#FF0600]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][center][url=dicebits.com][b][color=#000000][size=9pt][i]Let's Roll!![/i]
● 1% House Edge
● 300 Sat Faucet[/size][/color][/b][/url][/center][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][url=dicebits.com][color=#FF0600]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓▓[/color] [color=#A58C17]   [b][i]PROVABLY FAIR - THE BEST DICE[/i][/b][/color]    [color=#FFFFFF]▓▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓
[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓▓   [color=#C71F1B][b][u]DICEBITS.COM[/u][/b][/color]   ▓▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]
▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓▓[/color]  [color=#000000][b]● 1% House Edge   ● 300 Sat Faucet[/b][/color]  [color=#FFFFFF]▓▓▓[/color]▓▓[color=#FFFFFF]▓▓[/color]▓▓[/color][/url][/center]

Campaign will be managed by Carra23 and bf4btc.
Signatures were designed by Falconer
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:59:56 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 01:16:19 PM by Carra23

Thanks DiceBits for utilizing my service. I have received 10BTC for the signature campaign. Please note this does not cover the affiliate payment (if any).

https://blockchain.info/address/1Epyn3UJ2CcYQQWyLNhhud8Nm696CfWQ8U

Code:
Address: 1Epyn3UJ2CcYQQWyLNhhud8Nm696CfWQ8U

Signature: IKVGK3og4GlD/hbEsknqTPH95/EAOCw+Slwc7xXxfGjfbuoRsQCXq2TdOawFvZqhJ6LTkfJXA0GAiDbC2aZ+6AQ=

Participants please check whether you have been accepted in this google doc. It will be updated within 24 hours at most from your application. You can also post or PM in advance to check whether you will be accepted.

Payouts are on every Friday.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:00:12 PM

reserved
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:02:40 PM

This is by far one of the highest rates I see in here. The rules are also not that strict so people will be interested in this. I want to join but I'm still a week until I get a full member account.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:06:32 PM

Applying for this campaign!

Username: BurgerKill
Member Rank: Full Member
BTC Address: 1Ps8AK1EnJXE1petn9Tjtk4JseULrCVLof
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:16:28 PM

Hi

Username: Xinxan

Member rank: Full Member

Post count (including this one):    1128

Btc address: 1GEvYFx1f2vDyhD2P7vkYLe6BLpNgRipPw
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:19:42 PM

Participants please check whether you have been accepted in this google doc. It will be updated within 24 hours at most from your application. You can also post or PM in advance to check whether you will be accepted.

By the way, the Google Doc requires permission to view. Was it meant to be like that, or to be publicly accessible?
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

Best signature campaign for now, as bit-x lowered their payment rate and have a temp limit of 100 posts. Gonna join as soon as I turn to Sr. member. I've two questions though:
1) How much is the "small bonus" that you have said.
2) Is there a limit of slots for participants?

21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:22:48 PM

By the way, the Google Doc requires permission to view. Was it meant to be like that, or to be publicly accessible?
I think carra is probably working on it right now. Maybe he will open it after he is finished with it.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 01:28:35 PM

Nice campaign.  I know there are going to be users that will try spamming hard with this signature, but I trust that carra will find them Smiley
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

Username: DiscoverCebu

Member rank: Full Member

Post count (including this one): 446   

Btc address: 1EjMchjQL6Q6QeX6D8ChvaGSPBVgAVgvU
cryptozulu

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Wish sometimes there could be room for lower ranked forum accounts to participate, especially if they really want to partake, and they have similar level of "understanding" or "maturity" and can actually contribute equally as much good posts as any other, but I guess one needs to put in the work, be active, then reap the rewards.

Anyway, just my 2c, best of luck with campaign, looks nice!
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:49:42 PM

Best signature campaign for now, as bit-x lowered their payment rate and have a temp limit of 100 posts.

May not necessarily be so. This campaign will be run strictly and some participants may even find that their income has reduced.

1) How much is the "small bonus" that you have said.
2) Is there a limit of slots for participants?

1. Assume for now that there is no bonus. It will be awarded for exceptional cases.
2. No limit yet. We will see for a few weeks how much funds are being used up and then stop enrollment if necessary.

Was an oversight, thanks for pointing it out. Fixed.

Nice campaign.  I know there are going to be users that will try spamming hard with this signature, but I trust that carra will find them Smiley

Thanks, me and co-manager will try our best to prevent it. There is an extra penalty if we see that a participant is trying to increase numbers.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:55:38 PM

Wish sometimes there could be room for lower ranked forum accounts to participate, especially if they really want to partake, and they have similar level of "understanding" or "maturity" and can actually contribute equally as much good posts as any other, but I guess one needs to put in the work, be active, then reap the rewards.

It takes only 4 months to become a Full Member. In addition if some Member can contribute effectively, PM me and I may make some arrangement.
The Full Member and above condition partly also acts as a screening process.
cryptozulu

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:02:17 PM

It takes only 4 months to become a Full Member. In addition if some Member can contribute effectively, PM me and I may make some arrangement.
The Full Member and above condition partly also acts as a screening process.

Cool, I will drop you a note, with regards to involvement I'm all for it.

Yeah, procrastination is a bad habit, instead of talking about how one could get involved and want to equally partake, you need to put in the work, and by the time the "crying" is over, you could have knocked out your posts and been on the level you are required to, just like the other guys who put in the time, period. Anyway, enough off topic from me, carry on.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:43:41 PM

Nice campaign.  I know there are going to be users that will try spamming hard with this signature, but I trust that carra will find them Smiley
i trust carra to hold the posting requirement to an extremely high standard given the conditions of the campaign (no post limit, highest pay rates). id also expect lots of spammer reports in either this thread  or carra's inbox in the near future Grin

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:49:10 PM

Username: JerryCurlzzz
Member Rank: Sr. Member
BTC Address: 12EoMuSB7Y3win1KPxnDigu7iB9wcLnEge
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:37:43 PM

In case it was not clear in the OP, applicants need not change their signature before when applying.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

Is there any chance for me to be enrolled this highest sig campaign ?

Nice campaign.  I know there are going to be users that will try spamming hard with this signature, but I trust that carra will find them Smiley
i trust carra to hold the posting requirement to an extremely high standard given the conditions of the campaign (no post limit, highest pay rates). id also expect lots of spammer reports in either this thread  or carra's inbox in the near future Grin

What is quality determine ? Will short replied also count as quality post or ... ?
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:23:54 PM

"You consider non-English posts too? We do as long as they make up a minority of your total posts. Since we can not judge those posts we rely on your English Posts to understand quality."

I think you meant

"You consider non-English posts too? We do as long as they don't make up a minority of your total posts. Since we can not judge those posts we rely on your English Posts to understand quality."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: