Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon gift codes $10-250 at 75%, 25% discount; 1x free $10 code  (Read 1030 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:50:39 PM

Very legit seller, He sent me $200 amazon card and then he could wait until i paid him again.
I love this guy

awesome, thanks for the vouch again Smiley

I am temporarily lowering my price to 70%(30% off) and have  1x $250 amazon for $175 at bitstamp in stock.
Did you manage to get a Canadian One?

Not yet but I think I've worked out how I can offer ca Amazon, bestbuy and walmart soon. How much at a time are you going to want? I might make ca codes by order only until can judge the daily volume better
Well I wanted to buy something that was about 670$ within the next couple weeks (it is still out of stock so I waiting for that, no hurry) so probably 700$ around.

ok cool, when you're ready msg or post and I'll arrange it.
At 70%?

yeah I can do that. on deals $500-1000 I'll do 70%. I only lowered the current rate on this card because I am just a little short of an order and need the coin. although, im pretty sure this one is sold already. just waiting for confirmation that the guy wants it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:25:20 PM

Are your Amazon gift cards still available? I`d like to buy one from 100-200 $ range.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: