Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the best place or website to borrow 3500 USD /15.40 bitcoins for 3 year  (Read 940 times)
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 08:08:01 PM

Where is the best place or website to borrow 3500 USD /15.40 bitcoins for 3 years ?

I am looking for best place to borrow that doesn't have high percentage and I can pay by step payment each year Like ( 5.14 BTC each Year / 1170$ each year for step payment ).

Please, help me regarding this.

Thanks for passing by....

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:14:23 PM

try the bank, or btcjam. no one will loan you that much money here without collateral.
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 08:36:01 PM

try the bank, or btcjam. no one will loan you that much money here without collateral.

I know here micro loans, that's why I said I want to know where the place I go or website to borrow, not here.

But actually, I can't provide collateral that's why.

I want to raise this funds to improve my life with business and will pay from that business yearly.

I want something flexible and willing to pay good percentage ( reasonable ).

I see for BTCJAM main website says " 6.7% APR " also it's limited to 1 year and have to pay monthly.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

what about the longterm section. but i think without a collateral it will be . for 3500 i would ask my bank.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:53:39 PM

Just remember if you are using btcjam that one day a hacker will hit them like Ashley Madison and all that info will be out there. Or the site decides to sell the data they have been stoking like that DNA website 23andme. People sign up thinking what a great service not realizing they agree to have all their DNA used in tests.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: