Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign Manager requirements  (Read 140 times)
juddtrump (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Hello. I'm looking to run a signature campaign for my ICO and  would like to know the prerequisites of becoming a signature campaign manager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Hello. I'm looking to run a signature campaign for my ICO and  would like to know the prerequisites of becoming a signature campaign manager.

You should be active here so that you know the rules. It is better if you have experience regrading this as it involves calculating the number of posts qualified for each member and then paying the reward. You should also have good communication skills to interact with participants.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
juddtrump (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

You should be active here so that you know the rules. It is better if you have experience regrading this as it involves calculating the number of posts qualified for each member and then paying the reward. You should also have good communication skills to interact with participants.

Thank you for the reply. Is it compulsory to be sr. member or any greater rank to be the manager?
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

Thank you for the reply. Is it compulsory to be sr. member or any greater rank to be the manager?
NO
Rank doesn't matter if you are willing to manage for signature campaign/s.
You can buy copper membership for easiness, you can buy it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
Perquisites of copper membership : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0
Rules and guidelines of this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
If there's anything else you need to know, feel free to ask.  Smiley

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16577

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Have you read the sticky thread on this board? Signature Campaign Guidelines (read this before starting or joining a campaign)
In short, it tells you how to run a decent campaign without getting banned (although this is barely enforced, unfortunately).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: