Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOON] Clash of Clans smart injector - Layout Design Source[Wndows 8 GUI] [C#]  (Read 542 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 09:46:26 AM

I can't decide if im going to sell this or not. If im going to sell it the price would be $8, because its in Windows 8 GUI and each lines in codes have comment , What i mean in comment is the comment explains how and whats the job of line.

Sell it or No ?

This is just a LAYOUT DESIGN only, But the errors and success message boxes are included, What i mean is if email is invalid it will show up an error, Then if its valid it will show success message box. Again, Its a LAYOUT DESIGN Source only. So the hack won't work / inject to your account.

EDIT: I recreated / updated the version 1 of the design. But i lost the source and files cuz my laptop got formatted.

For the version 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067240.0

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:06:02 AM

Are you serious mate ? you just need to see one Tutorial about Visual studio and you are able to do this . It's nothing coded at all .
you just dragged and dropped some buttons and PictureBoxes here and there and you want to sell the code ? and I know exactly the purpose of this , simply because you want todo phishing for people .. they type their informations and GG.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:25:55 AM

Are you serious mate ? you just need to see one Tutorial about Visual studio and you are able to do this . It's nothing coded at all .
you just dragged and dropped some buttons and PictureBoxes here and there and you want to sell the code ? and I know exactly the purpose of this , simply because you want todo phishing for people .. they type their informations and GG.

I doubt you did not understand my thread above.

And im sorry that i did not explained it well.

First of all, I did not only dragged and dropped buttons and pictureboxes, I put some error codes on the way how the login works. Like for example: You did not typed your email correctly, Then it will return a messageboxses that its an error, etc , etc . Basically its just a DESIGN , DESIGN LAYOUT , DESIGN LAYOUT, with source code , Its not phishing at all, Totally not. Once i sold this, The source will be included, whatever you say. That's why i'am asking everyone if i'm going to sell this or not.

If you will ask me what is the point of this, Well the point of this is to help people gather information , design or layout for their next CoC hack project. Its just a design but with messageboxes error, etc. So if you will buy this you can do whatever you want, e.g is to make the hack works real, use it to troll your friends. Then whats your certain point if i'am wrong?, I see that you are high quality user, Would you mind asking for vouch copy if i sell this?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 02:07:24 PM

Bump!,

Still looking for advice if i'm going to sell it for $8 including the source!!
Klomann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:57:38 PM

Yes sell it ..now you have your advice
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:14:03 PM

Yes sell it ..now you have your advice