Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins should SandG invest in?
CyberCoin - 3 (9.4%)
RateCoin - 4 (12.5%)
RubyCoin - 2 (6.3%)
Litedoge - 0 (0%)
Triangles - 3 (9.4%)
TekCoin - 4 (12.5%)
Sprouts - 5 (15.6%)
HyperStake - 7 (21.9%)
Others - 4 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SandGCoin POS investment poll  (Read 1348 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:27:59 AM

Currently SandG has stakes in all the above poll options.

I would like to narrow it down to 3 coins, so need your input in what to keep and what to drop.

What ever is decided the dropped coins will be sold and ALL funds used to buy more of the coins that are staying.

If you have voted "Others" please also reply with the coin name you would like to see us buy into.

You all have 3 votes so please use them.

I'm looking forward to watching the results on this!

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:22:13 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 11:00:46 PM by Woody20285

For other coins - Paycon is a great choice - great dev. -
      continuous wallet development Stakes great
Proof of ownership of my BCT account in case it gets hacked
BTC address 1Kc5RrArVqoy3BzjBrmLmiWKpsZ3oD75z5
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

votes ratecoin and hopefully as his name, can increase value nominee coin

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:22:34 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 05:57:07 PM by Tortoise75

OK, that's quite some decision. Oh well, my votes go to:
  • CyberCoin
  • RateCoin
  • TekCoin
If you consider some kind of additional test slot used to try out the performance of coins that might replace one of the regular 3 I'd nominate Litedoge for 3rd coin and move Tek to test.

PS: Is the poll just a question and a list in this forum or should there be check boxes and stuff?
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:50:47 PM

yeah, there are no checkboxes or any way to vote.   Huh
So Triangles, Sprouts, and Cyber.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:19:25 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 02:36:26 PM by Hyperjacked

I voted for Triangle and would be willing to donate some for staking/buy backs...  Smiley
1)Triangle
2)Sprouts
3)Hyperstake

Please list the addresses under the coin portfolio list so we can donate some coins...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Tortoise75

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

yeah, there are no checkboxes or any way to vote.   Huh
So Triangles, Sprouts, and Cyber.
Stupid me, now I see a pattern here. Only Members can vote, makes sense.

Stupid me the 2nd, from the 4 coins I mentioned 2 are doing well enough now and are kinda too cheap to sell but may recover or die sooner or later and 2 are 'experiments' that look promising but don't have to turn out to be that. Should have chosen Sprouts as well.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 03:14:09 AM

Stupid me, now I see a pattern here. Only Members can vote, makes sense.

I've been a member for like 3 years  Cheesy
Just haven't had much to say
Tortoise75

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:50:05 AM

Yes, I'm usually not posting that much as well. I just wish Newbs could at least see how the poll is developing.

Anyway, if you vote feel free to post to bump this thread, this coin deserves more attention imo. Smiley

Please list the addresses under the coin portfolio list so we can donate some coins...
I agree, that would be nice.

MaryJ

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:35:12 PM

Could you add maryjanecoin to the list?

Maryjanecoin.org
Tortoise75

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:01:45 PM

Putting it on the list would be nice. But as long as it isn't there don't let it stop you, make people vote others and let them post the name that green lady's coin.

Perhaps, if you want people, most of all the dev, buy it for adoption you should try selling it. Dropping the name here is all well and good but at the end of the day people have to check it out to vote for it and having them to start with searching means you're loosing quite a lot of them already. Then 2%/year doesn't sounds much, good for the coin price though, but if it is 2% of total coins minted and released through POS per year and not that many coins in online wallets actually staking the picture might look way brighter than it looks at first glance. If you want to promote a coin here such a thing might be not too unimportant to let people know.

No offense meant and I'm aware I'm still a Newbie here. Wink
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:16:19 PM

Everyone should be able to see and vote ?

Anyway HYP is an issue as we only hold 249 of them and our est stake time is like 4 years lolz

I'm all ways open to new coins and I'm not stead fast on just 3 coins it obviously takes up a lot of time to cash out 6+ coins and exchange them on various platforms for SandG but if we are going along nicely and growing (which we are) then I don mind extra coins.

I will look into the coins mentioned on here, and THANKS for everyones input it is all ways good to get non SandG holders views etc Smiley

Cheers

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:39:53 PM

OkCash would be a good addition to the list as it gives 60% POS during the first year.
Tortoise75

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:50:40 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 10:09:34 PM by Tortoise75

Anyway HYP is an issue as we only hold 249 of them and our est stake time is like 4 years lolz

I'm all ways open to new coins and I'm not stead fast on just 3 coins it obviously takes up a lot of time to cash out 6+ coins and exchange them on various platforms for SandG but if we are going along nicely and growing (which we are) then I don mind extra coins.

I will look into the coins mentioned on here, and THANKS for everyones input it is all ways good to get non SandG holders views etc Smiley

Cheers
Well, I see the vote results now but still no voting for me.

No donation address up for HYP, so sale is already fixed? Else the HYP supporters could throw some coins in. For SandG holders it's an investment and not really a donation and even if we don't get it to a weekly stake to match it up against the other coins the added funds for other coins would make it a case of win-win.

Since all of it needs to be done manually it's understandable that the number of coins has to be limited. So 3 or 4 coins and perhaps one on 'probation' sounds good. Depending on trading volume and strength of buy orders some coins could be set on a biweekly schedule as well, best 2 coins alternating then.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:17:02 AM

Cheers
Well, I see the vote results now but still no voting for me.

No donation address up for HYP, so sale is already fixed? Else the HYP supporters could throw some coins in. For SandG holders it's an investment and not really a donation and even if we don't get it to a weekly stake to match it up against the other coins the added funds for other coins would make it a case of win-win.

Since all of it needs to be done manually it's understandable that the number of coins has to be limited. So 3 or 4 coins and perhaps one on 'probation' sounds good. Depending on trading volume and strength of buy orders some coins could be set on a biweekly schedule as well, best 2 coins alternating then.

Thanks for the response.

The HYP donation address was an oversight on my part, and I have now added it, further more I have purchased a further 3140 HYP and added it to the SandG holdings, once it stakes I will make a further decision on  re-investment or just hold as it is.

I also have 0.07307778 sat on the exchange which is SandG BTC ready to purchase more coins, I wanted to increase our Sprouts holdings but the price is to high at present and I am uncomfortable in buying more at what I consider an inflated price.

So I may use it to purchase a complete new coin, if I can find one I think will prove a good POS investment..

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:13:35 PM

A few more HYP are headed your way, hope we get it slowly down to a sensible staking time. Smiley
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:39:36 AM

A few more HYP are headed your way, hope we get it slowly down to a sensible staking time. Smiley

Thanks its much appreciated Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:27:01 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 03:17:17 PM by Tortoise75

Thanks its much appreciated Smiley
You're welcome. Already posted that helping the coin will eventually come around helping the own investment. Wink Then I really like what you're doing with this coin, especially turning around your fun coin instead of just letting it rot and creating a new coin perhaps with ICO. Kudos for doing it this way.

On another note, Stakerush, a coin partially copying this one here with PoS investment and buyback'n'kill but with high PoS interests (100%) instead of initially high but decreasing PoW returns, is nearing its ICOs end with 4 hours to go and slightly more than half funded. I don't know what they will do if the coin fails full funding but if it goes on it might be a coin to watch. I doubt it will manage to push the price or probably even keep the ICOs 5000 sat after initial hype of exchange listings with 80% of the ICO and initial market cap invested in other PoS coins and that high of a PoS, but once it settles somewhat on a price it could be a nice coin to invest in and just selling the PoS with its own buyback stabilizing the price by countering the high influx of new coins.
[EDIT] Their ANN is/was outdated, ICO ended yesterday with 3.86 out of 5 BTC funded, unsold coins burned (23k out of 100k) and looks like the Devs move on like planned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: