Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling member account  (Read 490 times)
bitcoinacct (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:03:43 PM

Activity in 80's , post just over 100. Can prove original ownership. No bans. Trust shows 0/0, although there are trust comments both ways. Only negative trust is for asking for loan without proper collateral by non default people. Taking offers
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:06:35 PM

I think if you have a red feedback on your account then that account is not worth for any buyers and also your account is just a member account.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:08:18 PM

0.005 BTC that's my offer,

don't forget about the escrow
I think if you have a red feedback on your account then that account is not worth for any buyers and also your account is just a member account.
He said, the trust shows 0/0 that's mean it's okay(maybe) for a moment
bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:10:15 PM

Red feedback by non defaults affects nothing. I can give you negative trust with this account it won't mean a thing would it?. I'm also aware it is just a member account, look at the title of this post.
bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:31:45 PM

0.005 BTC that's my offer,

don't forget about the escrow
He said, the trust shows 0/0 that's mean it's okay(maybe) for a moment

No. The Same accounts go for .02+ in Auction
bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:16:42 PM

Will take.  .03
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:37:10 AM

Will take.  .03

If activity is in the 80's then buyer still needs more than 1 month for the account to upgrade to Full Member. I guess 0.02BTC is fair for a Member account. Why not try this site to see how much is the estimate price of the account you are selling
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:38:43 AM

Will take.  .03

If activity is in the 80's then buyer still needs more than 1 month for the account to upgrade to Full Member. I guess 0.02BTC is fair for a Member account. Why not try this site to see how much is the estimate price of the account you are selling

There is nowhere to enter info on that site
ajrah

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:51:43 AM

Will take.  .03

enter the UID of the Member account you are selling
you can get the UID by looking for the last post (or any post) of the account you are selling and click the user name. Look at the link and the last 6 digits that you see in the link is the UID.

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:11:48 PM

Will take.  .03

Dude how much are you expecting for a member account, 0.1 btc ?
and plus there is no positive trust on it and plus you if you dont believe people why dont you check that website posted by ajrah Huh or let me do it for ya just show the user id and lets see how much it is worth .
bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:51:43 PM

Will take.  .03

and plus there is no positive trust on it and plus you if you dont believe people why dont you check that website posted by ajrah Huh or let me do it for ya just show the user id and lets see how much it is worth .

Why would you waste your time to act like a doucebag? You actually quoted me saying .03 yet you say .1? What kind of autistic fuck does shot like that?
bitcoinacct (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:09:19 PM

Will take.  .03

I really cannot get over how absolutely retarded someone can be. You quote my asking price and that act all condescending adding .07 to it

ajrah

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

I really cannot get over how absolutely retarded someone can be. You quote my asking price and that act all condescending adding .07 to it

give him a chance, maybe the guy made a typo error and instead of posting 0.01BTC he posted 0.1BTC
who will pay 0.1BTC for a Member account?
even if it's have positive feedback i don't it will fetched to that amount

oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:00:48 PM

Negative Trust account
and this is member account it's now worth
IF a Senior member account with negative trust it goes for 0.01 BTc and this is only Member account so price will be 0.005 btc only
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: