Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloves Cigarettes for Bitcoins | Worldwide Shipping |  (Read 302 times)
didjital (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:54:49 PM

Original Cigaret Kretek
Unique Flavor of Indonesia

Input this Coupon Code for 5% more discount!
BTCNTLK
FAQ

NOTICE before you placing order.
- Make sure your country allow to import Cigaret Kretek from Indonesia
- By placing order, you understand and agree about your country custom border, duty taxes, etc

WHY MY WANTED CIGAR NOT LISTED?
You can request it directly. I will give you the best price.

HOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED?
Shipping cost is calculated based on the weight  you purchased. I will calculate your shipping cost before you pay to our BTC wallet.
check shipping cost here http://ems.posindonesia.co.id/ratepiol.php
I ship your order fom MAGELANG, Central Java

HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
All orders will be shipped out with EMS Pos Indonesia (estimated arrival time 4 to 45 days) depending on the destination.

HOW MANY CARTON I CAN ORDER?
There is no minimum or maximum order. just make sure you consider shipping cost if you order in minimum qty.
To guarantee delivery to Israel, New Zealand and Singapore STRICTLY only 1 carton per order each time to avoid any unnecessary duty taxes.

HOW TO ORDER FROM YOU?
Please place order directly to my Whatsapp Mobile +6282135956242 for fast response.
If you don't have Whatsapp, you can send me email about your detail order to caesar.octavianz@gmail.com
Or, you can PM me

HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?
I don't ask people to trust me.
You can trace my profile outside there.
didjital @ Kaskus (Largest Indonesia Community) http://www.kaskus.co.id/profile/1187556
This is my FB https://www.facebook.com/didjital.kaskus

CAN I USE ESCROW?
YES. I will pick the trusted escrow from bitcointalks
You pay the escrow fees

BEING RESELLER, IS IT POSSIBLE?
Yes offcourse, with best price and discount offcourse.

HOW TO ORDER
You can PM Me, Email me to caesar.octavianz@gmail.com, or send me message to my Whatsapp +628135956242
Detail about your order and Qty
Name :
Order items :
- Item A x pcs
- Item B x pcs
Address for shipping :

I will calculate it for you, and shipping cost
Pay directly to my wallet, wait for confirmation from network
I will cash it, and ship your order at same day if possible during workdays Mon-Sat

WHAT I GOT DURING PROCESS?
I will send you photo every step I do. (add me on Whatsapp)
From packing until shipping per order  to build our trust
Tracking Number for tracing your goods

Terms and Conditions
By buying ciggars from me, then you agree with the following provisions:
- All products are delivered guaranteed authenticity, directly from the manufacturer, through authorized distributors
- Buyer understands and agrees to be stated with all laws and regulations regarding the provision of cigarettes, tobacco, and all products related to it. Prevailing customs in the buyer's country.
- The entire tax and customs duties, and or all of the costs incurred in customs fully charged to the buyer
- Returns allowed only if, the goods you received in a state does not comply with the order. Otherwise fake, imitation, indicated with authentic evidence of the authorities.
- Methods of delivery will be done using the Pos EMS, and will be a maximum of 48 hours after you place an order.
- Delivery takes 4 to 40 days, depending on the distance of delivery.
- All deliveries are made from Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia.
- We are not responsible if the goods are delivered damaged, lost, when in the shipping process. We always deliver the goods when the conditions photo will be sent, and always equipped with a tracking number.
- Tracking number that we can give you a check in the postal company's website each country. for example: USA - USPS

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Happy Shopping

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: