Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for web developers interested in neural network project (BTC + Stocks)  (Read 2123 times)
K128kevin2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:59:04 PM

Hello people!

tl;dr - Any web developers interested in working on a project with me for coming up with investment trading strategies? Particularly with bitcoin, but moving beyond that as well? Message me if you'd like to know more, or just email me at btcpredictions@gmail.com

I am posting here to see if there are any web devs out there interested in working on this project with me involving using neural networks to create effective trading strategies for bitcoin, stocks, and other commodities. For a while now, I've working on a similar project which uses neural networks to try to predict future bitcoin prices, which can be seen here: http://www.btcpredictions.com. The problem is that there is a TON of work I would like to do with this but I don't have nearly enough resources to do it all myself.

Basically what I'm trying to create is a web application where you can log in and see analytic data about bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, and stocks (to start out). The neural networks that I'm working on create strategies for trading bitcoin that attempt to achieve a reasonable profit with as low of a risk as possible. There are several ways of doing this that I am happy to talk about in more detail if anyone is interested. I am also hoping to incorporate desktop and mobile notifications that would alert traders about events that would trigger the trading strategies to buy or sell.

I've already built a back end restful API using Go, which has JSON endpoints for gathering any current or historic price or strategy data over a given time period for a given commodity. I'm working on improving the already existing neural networks and incorporating more input data that should help the output data be much more accurate and make the strategies much more effective. One of the big parts of this project which I haven't done a lot of work on is creating a front end web application, so that is one area where I could use a lot of help. There is also a lot of work still to be done both in the back end web dev area and on the AI side of things. I've been trying to do this all myself but I'm at the point now where I don't think it makes a lot of sense for one person to do. I have very high hopes for the code and design quality of this application, so it's difficult for me to create every component up to my own standards (especially since I'm still relatively new to the web dev side of this and I'm using new technologies that I've never used before).

If anyone is interested in learning more about this project and potentially helping me out with it, please message me or send me an email at btcpredictions@gmail.com! Especially if you live in the Boston area!

-Kevin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:27:29 AM

bump
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:07:19 AM

Interesting, but your site need more features, especially with price chart, i think you should add JS for the interface of price chart, so don't need to refresh the page when the chart update.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:05:07 AM

I can work on the Design of the site but not for the partnership as i want real cash for that.
Let me know if you want to deal with this scammer okay?
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:33:32 PM

Hello people!

tl;dr - Any web developers interested in working on a project with me for coming up with investment trading strategies? Particularly with bitcoin, but moving beyond that as well? Message me if you'd like to know more, or just email me at btcpredictions@gmail.com

I am posting here to see if there are any web devs out there interested in working on this project with me involving using neural networks to create effective trading strategies for bitcoin, stocks, and other commodities. For a while now, I've working on a similar project which uses neural networks to try to predict future bitcoin prices, which can be seen here: http://www.btcpredictions.com. The problem is that there is a TON of work I would like to do with this but I don't have nearly enough resources to do it all myself.

Basically what I'm trying to create is a web application where you can log in and see analytic data about bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, and stocks (to start out). The neural networks that I'm working on create strategies for trading bitcoin that attempt to achieve a reasonable profit with as low of a risk as possible. There are several ways of doing this that I am happy to talk about in more detail if anyone is interested. I am also hoping to incorporate desktop and mobile notifications that would alert traders about events that would trigger the trading strategies to buy or sell.

I've already built a back end restful API using Go, which has JSON endpoints for gathering any current or historic price or strategy data over a given time period for a given commodity. I'm working on improving the already existing neural networks and incorporating more input data that should help the output data be much more accurate and make the strategies much more effective. One of the big parts of this project which I haven't done a lot of work on is creating a front end web application, so that is one area where I could use a lot of help. There is also a lot of work still to be done both in the back end web dev area and on the AI side of things. I've been trying to do this all myself but I'm at the point now where I don't think it makes a lot of sense for one person to do. I have very high hopes for the code and design quality of this application, so it's difficult for me to create every component up to my own standards (especially since I'm still relatively new to the web dev side of this and I'm using new technologies that I've never used before).

If anyone is interested in learning more about this project and potentially helping me out with it, please message me or send me an email at btcpredictions@gmail.com! Especially if you live in the Boston area!

-Kevin

Interesting concept but how accurate is this bitcoin price prediction ? Have you used it to trade bitcoin with it , and if yes did you make profits using the prediction results ? I would like to join your project since I am an experienced front-end developer but I would like to get more information from your platform.
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:39:23 PM

Interesting, but your site need more features, especially with price chart, i think you should add JS for the interface of price chart, so don't need to refresh the page when the chart update.

I agree with everything you've said here, which is why I'm posting here. There is a ton of work I want to do and I can't do it all myself.

Interesting concept but how accurate is this bitcoin price prediction ? Have you used it to trade bitcoin with it , and if yes did you make profits using the prediction results ? I would like to join your project since I am an experienced front-end developer but I would like to get more information from your platform.

I have not traded real money but I have simulated trading money using a 0.2% transaction fee. I've simulated this both on historic bitcoin price data and on "real time" data as it became available. In both cases it performed very well. The strategy used for trading in these simulations did not involve the exact data that I display on the website, but rather slightly different data created by the same neural networks. I'm happy to talk more about it over Skype or something. Shoot me an email, I would love to have an experienced front end developer helping me out on this!
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:22:50 PM

Hi!

I work on java tradebots and I'm definitely interested to learn more about AI and such. So far I've only used drools, but neural networks would be a cool feature to add. So I'm definitely interested in any form of a collaboration.

Ciao,
Andreas
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:36:37 AM

Hi!

I work on java tradebots and I'm definitely interested to learn more about AI and such. So far I've only used drools, but neural networks would be a cool feature to add. So I'm definitely interested in any form of a collaboration.

Ciao,
Andreas

I'd love to hear more about the work you do on tradebots and what particularly you are interested in! Shoot me an email at btcpredictions@gmail.com and we can chat some time!
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:16:41 PM

I agree with everything you've said here, which is why I'm posting here. There is a ton of work I want to do and I can't do it all myself.

I have not traded real money but I have simulated trading money using a 0.2% transaction fee. I've simulated this both on historic bitcoin price data and on "real time" data as it became available. In both cases it performed very well. The strategy used for trading in these simulations did not involve the exact data that I display on the website, but rather slightly different data created by the same neural networks. I'm happy to talk more about it over Skype or something. Shoot me an email, I would love to have an experienced front end developer helping me out on this!

Sure, I will send you an email with some more questions once I have free time.
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:02:42 PM

Sure, I will send you an email with some more questions once I have free time.

Sounds great!
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

Bump
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:29:39 PM

BUMP
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:51:44 PM

Can you post your price prediction history, looks like site has been up a while?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:35:27 PM

Can you post your price prediction history, looks like site has been up a while?

I have the raw data in CSV format, it's pretty gigantic. I'm happy to send it to you if you'd like, but you'll have to write a script to parse through it yourself. Feel free to email me if you are interested.
arunka71

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:39:59 PM

I might be interested to write some java code and create some server, which would return the predictions via API call?
K128kevin2 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:28:27 PM

I might be interested to write some java code and create some server, which would return the predictions via API call?

I'd love to chat! Shoot me an email at btcpredictions@gmail.com and we can talk! I could definitely use some back end help.
arunka71

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:21:33 PM

You got my mails?
decebal2dac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

Hi,

I have not built any neural networks lately, but I miss doing it. Used to do forex robots when I started my craft almost 10 years ago.

If you are still looking for contributors let's talk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: