Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Your very own private mobile messenger web application.  (Read 183 times)
Tricks221 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:40:23 PM

Welcome everybody.

I've recently coded a mobile web application messenger / social network as a recent project and I'm now offering other users the chance to own their own private messenger web application with 12 months free hosting so all you need is your own domain name or this can be chosen for you.

This mobile web application serves as your own private messenger / search user profiles / add them as friends / add favourites / upload images /

No programming knowledge is needed as the site comes with a simple built in content management system where you can choose the colours background images and general maintenance management of the site with ease.

The app works great as both webpage and mobile application so the content is easily visible on all devices it actually looks better on mobile devices.

Here is a demo site http://www.cmsdesignsonline.com if you want to buy then let me know.

I'm selling a copy of this site for 0.8 BTC to be up and running and that include's 12 months hosting all you need is a domain name or I can do this for you at an extra cost.

I can also make modifications to the site to suit your personal needs.

Let me know if interested

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: