Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platinum-Fund.com - Earn 199% in just 11 days and 1 hour! Referral program 8-3-2  (Read 3811 times)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:39:40 AM

It looks like every payout above 0.01 BTC is not done while below 0.01 BTC is processed.

Conveniently their support chat is offline  Roll Eyes 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:21:10 AM

It looks like every payout above 0.01 BTC is not done while below 0.01 BTC is processed.

Conveniently their support chat is offline  Roll Eyes  

Yes, I noticed the same thing. I got all my payouts today except for one that was going to be 0.0129 BTC.

I guess it's coming to an end already. At least I came out of it with a handsome profit before it collapsed.

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:32:18 AM

Yeah... this admin of one more FAST-SCAM HYIP, who's worked 11 days.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:46:01 PM

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:43:55 PM

It's over, folks. 

It was epic but now there will be no more payouts from Plati-numb Fund.

ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

How much did they run with?

Do you think that 380k number is real?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:50:00 PM

Definitely not. Possibly 3-4 btc.
Site like this can generate inputs easily. Its a part of the goldcoders script feature.
coinhugger

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:06:37 AM

Site like this can generate inputs easily. Its a part of the goldcoders script feature.

LOL, they ran with a lot more than 4 BTC.  I'm estimating at least $80,000.

Just my own return on investment from the site was over 2 BTC and I have friends who made a lot there as well. The maker of the website made much more than that, that is for sure.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:27:22 AM

Just my own return on investment from the site was over 2 BTC and I have friends who made a lot there as well. The maker of the website made much more than that, that is for sure.

Nah i dont think so bro, they normally run away when they cant cover any more payments. So like yours for example, they've paid a lot hence cutting out their profits. Site's like this don't get much investments irl to be honest. A few big one's here and there and the last ones to deposit gets stuck.
coinhugger

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:19:14 AM

Nah i dont think so bro, they normally run away when they cant cover any more payments. So like yours for example, they've paid a lot hence cutting out their profits. Site's like this don't get much investments irl to be honest. A few big one's here and there and the last ones to deposit gets stuck.

They will stop way BEFORE they can't cover any more payments, otherwise they wouldn't make any money. No one likes to work for free you know.

You got to understand the mathematics behind it. It's all about deposit volume per time unit. If this graph keeps going up like a parabolic curve then they will be able to sustain payouts and increase the amount they can run away with. As soon as the curve no longer accelerates upwards the payouts due will outrun the money in the 'buffer' and then it's time for them to close shop and steal the loot.

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:43:51 PM

I think many newbies, like lolfreak87, mib, ClashBit and others lost a many coins again and they will whine about scam in this section HYIP...  Grin   and then they will try find admin and whine again and again as stupid newbies without brain))) So... that's normal.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:53:01 PM

I think many newbies, like lolfreak87, mib, ClashBit and others lost a many coins again and they will whine about scam in this section HYIP...  Grin   and then they will try find admin and whine again and again as stupid newbies without brain))) So... that's normal.
You are a newbie i am old in the hyip industry stop telling false things about users who you don't know!
And i don't lose any coins here because i know where i invest and where not.

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:55:30 PM

You are a newbie i am old in the hyip industry stop telling false things about users who you don't know!

Really?  Grin   What about enlargerok?
mib

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:58:30 PM

LoL You are really stupid to say things like that about me.
I am a full member like you but i know in wich hyips i invest and in wich not.
How long are you in the hyip industry i think not more than 1 year.
A real shame is that you say such things about other users just because they warn other from scam admins wich you are promoting.

lolfreak87

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:59:32 PM

LOL, they ran with a lot more than 4 BTC.  I'm estimating at least $80,000.

I think many newbies, like lolfreak87, mib, ClashBit and others lost a many coins again and they will whine about scam in this section HYIP...  Grin   and then they will try find admin and whine again and again as stupid newbies without brain))) So... that's normal.

Really?  Grin   What about enlargerok?
I won there 0.009BTC

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:03:25 PM

I think many newbies, like lolfreak87, mib, ClashBit and others lost a many coins again and they will whine about scam in this section HYIP...  Grin   and then they will try find admin and whine again and again as stupid newbies without brain))) So... that's normal.

I won there 0.009BTC

Ohh, okay ... then sorry. I just thought you were like them, who's all time whine about lost money)
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:11:50 PM

I won there 0.009BTC

Ohh, okay ... then sorry. I just thought you were like them, who's all time whine about lost money)
Nope i am just waring other new users from scammer and from serial scammer.
There are many users who don't  know that on the E-currency world are many projects wich are scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:20:00 PM

I won there 0.009BTC

There are many users who don't  know that on the E-currency world are many projects wich are scam.

All of projects in this HYIP section ALWAYS finish with SCAM status.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

I won there 0.009BTC

Not all!
But the most.

Vasilich

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:28:11 PM

Not all!
But the most.

Some users receive profit at the expense of others new users, but always number of losers more. The PONZI system with SCAM result. ALWAYS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: