Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18224 times)
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:34:04 AM

I would like to invest around 100$ for the first try but i am afraid saying the truth, OP can we use escrow, is this allowed?
lol escrow is not possible on ponzi just invest what you can lose

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:48:59 AM

I would like to invest around 100$ for the first try but i am afraid saying the truth, OP can we use escrow, is this allowed?

I know that in every beginning of a ponzi "company" they pay regularly until they delay the payment and start scamming people.
Maybe for the start is a good idea to have some big proofs that they pay
Landplop

Activity: 112

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:55:06 AM

I know that in every beginning of a ponzi "company" they pay regularly until they delay the payment and start scamming people.
better not invest if u can't afford to lose what u will invest, but if u want to take the risk, then go Smiley

smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:12:06 AM

better not invest if u can't afford to lose what u will invest, but if u want to take the risk, then go Smiley

I understand you, i can't afford to lose 100$ but was just asking the OP if he would accepts escrow, it would be a good ide and a big proof that they pay high.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:22:45 AM

I understand you, i can't afford to lose 100$ but was just asking the OP if he would accepts escrow, it would be a good ide and a big proof that they pay high.

ESCROW? in HYIP... Trololo 100 level  Grin

smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:32:20 AM

ESCROW? in HYIP... Trololo 100 level  Grin

-snip-

Guys i am just asking if he accepts escrow for a 100$ deal or maybe more and i don't see anything funny here.
The biggest deal in this website is 0.2btc so seeing there bigger deals would increase the reputability of HonestDoubler.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:42:49 AM

ESCROW? in HYIP... Trololo 100 level  Grin

-snip-

Guys i am just asking if he accepts escrow for a 100$ deal or maybe more and i don't see anything funny here.
The biggest deal in this website is 0.2btc so seeing there bigger deals would increase the reputability of HonestDoubler.

OP wont be able to 'double' your money, since he has none to start with because its in escrow. Stay away buddy from site's like this. It's only a matter of time till everyone losses everything and start crying foul/scam.
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:11:53 PM

-snip-

OP wont be able to 'double' your money, since he has none to start with because its in escrow. Stay away buddy from site's like this. It's only a matter of time till everyone losses everything and start crying foul/scam.

I have a feeling that if somebody invest 1 btc to this site the owner will close the site without giving back the money to investors, escrow is something that protect in this case the investor (me) Huh
james.lent

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:13:50 PM

-snip-

I have a feeling that if somebody invest 1 btc to this site the owner will close the site without giving back the money to investors, escrow is something that protect in this case the investor (me) Huh

Nobody will escrow a ponzi. It's in a way a non legal transaction. Im sure 99% of our trusted escrows wont involve neither would i want them too anyway. Too much of a bad press imo.
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:21:00 PM

-snip-

Nobody will escrow a ponzi. It's in a way a non legal transaction. Im sure 99% of our trusted escrows wont involve neither would i want them too anyway. Too much of a bad press imo.

If i pay the escrow fee why would not any escrow involve in this deal. I think in this way the OP sends to escrow 2x of the amount that i will deposit in his website. Then After 100 hours if the website(OP) pays me then escrow can send back the money to OP if not to me?
If OP really pay to their investors then it would be ok for him?
james.lent

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:23:14 PM

-snip-

If i pay the escrow fee why would not any escrow involve in this deal. I think in this way the OP sends to escrow 2x of the amount that i will deposit in his website. Then After 100 hours if the website(OP) pays me then escrow can send back the money to OP if not to me?
If OP really pay to their investors then it would be ok for him?

You still dont get it. This is a ponzi and a ponzi is illegal. So no trusted escrows will hold it. I'm 100% sure OP doesn't want to either. He need's the coin's to 'trade' (run away)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:26:35 PM

If you want risk free "investments" look for other things. Escrow make no sense. I could just say I wanted to invest 10 btc and will not give it to him until he pays me 20 btc, it would be easier to just skip the escrow and let him pay the profit without putting in any principal. makes sense right?
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:31:42 PM

Do not worry, there will soon come to an end, money is not enough at all, if there will be no new players.
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:51:23 PM

Since you change the rules, will you raise the reward on your giveaway ? Or is it still the same?

If there will be less then 5 particiants, and you will meet the rules we will raise the reward.

Just a heads up, those who promote ponzi's on other threads will definitely be red tagged by reputable members and it's also against the forum rules. So i advice caution.

We do not ask for promotion in our name, we ask for a fair discussion on other boards as we lead it in here. We want to make people talk about us.

We understand your point, and we like the idea, but there are a few points to discuss about that.

1. We place a very high value on fairness. That means we can't offer escrow exlusivly to you.
2. Escrow needs a trusfull third party.
3. All coins that are placed into escrow, will be withdrawn from the circulation, what will make our service sluggish. That could lead to payout delays and that would lead to massive distrust.

Suppose we would find a trustfull third party for keeping the escrow, (suggestions?) we would need to offer everyone the escrow service. To avoid massive sluggish, I could only imagine an escrow as a percentage of the main deposit, e.g. 10% (but we would need to calculate an exact number).

The question is, would that effort lead to an remarkable increasment of trust? I am sceptical.

I think we should return to the roots and think about what our service is. We are an gambling investment service. We are not a bank, which takes money from you for storing your money. We offer you to place a bet about your coins beeing doubled in 100 hours. If you can not imagine to lose 100$, please do not invest 100$ not in our service, not into a bank. Even the securest banks may get robbed, and that will hurt you. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

But we are allways thankfull for suggestions in improving our service, if you have ideas of accomplishing an escrow service, please do not hesitate to share them with us.

You still dont get it. This is a ponzi and a ponzi is illegal. So no trusted escrows will hold it. I'm 100% sure OP doesn't want to either. He need's the coin's to 'trade' (run away)

Investment gambling is not illigal in most of the countries in this world, as long as investors are well informed about the operational system. And that is exactly what we do, from the beginning, we tell you how the profits are made! Please read our "How to?"! If it is illigal in your country, please do not participate.
smith coins

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:06:17 PM

-snip-

I understand but just wondering if OP accepts escrow. And i didn't know that it is an illegal thing.
@HonestDoubler i decided to not invest it is a huge money for me if i lose it, it really will hurt me.
I wish you good luck. The giveaway is amazing.
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 01:15:08 PM

-snip-

I understand but just wondering if OP accepts escrow. And i didn't know that it is an illegal thing.
@HonestDoubler i decided to not invest it is a huge money for me if i lose it, it really will hurt me.

Thank you.

remember, you can participate with as low as 0.001 btc. It is not about gamble or not gamble. It is about gamble reposibly. Bet only what you can afford to lose, let the money grow, then bet a little more or retire. Wink
abody1233

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:50:07 PM

-snip-

Thank you.

remember, you can participate with as low as 0.001 btc. It is not about gamble or not gamble. It is about gamble reposibly. Bet only what you can afford to lose, let the money grow, then bet a little more or retire. Wink

There are so many people says that
like EnlargarOk Tongue

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:47:49 PM

I lost again Sad
Here for the 6. round:
3NY3GCdFdSQrqwdCZ74UAWynrLczY9NR2u

prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

I lost again Sad
Here for the 6. round:

The rules has been changed now to entry is to post somewhere in other forums about the service that OP is offering. Your entry is invalid.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:16:52 PM

I lost again Sad
Here for the 6. round:

The rules has been changed now to entry is to post somewhere in other forums about the service that OP is offering. Your entry is invalid.
Should i post now in other forums about this service to join the giveaway?
And if i post and i lose then i will get nothing.... no thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: