Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:32:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18225 times)
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:58:31 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 06:03:52 AM by HonestDoubler

Btw. that 1 btc invested is not related to us.

I promis you that this program will have only one possible end. And that is the end by payout of the last invested satoshi to the investors, not more, not less (minus the promotion coasts). We are not interested in run away with your investments. If we wanted to do so, we would do it after 3-4 days. But not after putting our sweat and blood into this program and keeping it alive for now 18 days.

Bealive it or not, but that is our plan! Because we are the only honest doubler!

Best, your only
HonestDoubler

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:24:13 PM

I promis you that this program will have only one possible end. And that is the end by payout of the last satoshi to the investors. We are not interested in run away with your investments. If we wanted to do so, we would do it after 3-4 days. But not after putting our sweat and blood into this program and keeping it alive for now 18 days.

Bealive it or not, but that is our plan! Because we are the only honest doubler!

Best, your only
HonestDoubler
Somebody really deposited 1BTC, i am watching it and will see after 90hours what will happen.
https://blockchain.info/address/329yxLLoQCaYnYF8XwhM7bmQZBCMxHzoEL
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

I promis you that this program will have only one possible end. And that is the end by payout of the last satoshi to the investors. We are not interested in run away with your investments. If we wanted to do so, we would do it after 3-4 days. But not after putting our sweat and blood into this program and keeping it alive for now 18 days.

Best, your only
HonestDoubler
Somebody really deposited 1BTC, i am watching it and will see after 90hours what will happen.

Maximum concurrent requests for this endpoint reached. Please try again shortly...
wtf Huh happened with blockchain.info
smith coins

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:22:47 AM

Best, your only
HonestDoubler

Maximum concurrent requests for this endpoint reached. Please try again shortly...
wtf Huh happened with blockchain.info

Try again after few seconds or a minute, it happened to me too, with a refresh it get fixed.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:11:15 AM

Best, your only
HonestDoubler
yea but its from new btc address, wondering who that, well same goin to watch this if it alive after this 100hour, that big investment can make this admin run away with it,i still care about my own investment in there lol.

fruito

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:59:16 AM

Best, your only
HonestDoubler
yea but its from new btc address, wondering who that, well same goin to watch this if it alive after this 100hour, that big investment can make this admin run away with it,i still care about my own investment in there lol.
i know that, but every HYIP investment all will be die soon, trust me..

just see how works this HYIP.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:21:48 AM

I'm not good in math but if you guys in the HonestDoubler.com can pay 100% in 100 hours and pay 15% for referrals you must be exceptionally good in investing your bitcoins somewhere or you guys are just taking us for a ride.

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:28:39 AM

Best, your only
HonestDoubler

that address will be on my watchlist Cheesy that's the highest roller so far and let's see how honest honestdoubler is Roll Eyes

HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 06:05:25 AM

Some heavy investments are showing up, that is good for program but remember guys:

1) Read the rules!
2) Understand the rules!
3) Understand how this works!
4) Do not invest more then you can afford to lose!
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:14:05 AM

#4 is one of the reason why scammers and ponzi sites are sprouting like mushrooms because of that saying.
It will not make a ponzi site a legit site because they we're warned beforehand.
It's like Honesttogoodnessdoubler.com turns to scam and not paying investors and you will tell the investors "I told you, Do not invest more then you can afford to lose!"

prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

#4 is one of the reason why scammers and ponzi sites are sprouting like mushrooms because of that saying.
It will not make a ponzi site a legit site because they we're warned beforehand.
It's like Honesttogoodnessdoubler.com turns to scam and not paying investors and you will tell the investors "I told you, Do not invest more then you can afford to lose!"

This is the common sentence in every investment business field. It's is risky and will become more dangerous as much as you put more money in the investment. I see that the site is paying, but who knows when it will be closed.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:24:24 PM

Some heavy investments are showing up, that is good for program but remember guys:

1) Read the rules!
2) Understand the rules!

Wow just woke up and saw these "investments" ... it's going to be interesting to see what gets paid out or not, I'm scared to put some coin in now because I feel like if one of these investments goes bust and people see that, then they are going to never invest in your site again and call you a "scam"... then no one will play. Makes me a little hesitant to put money in after them

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:52:23 PM

1) Read the rules!
2) Understand the rules!

Wow just woke up and saw these "investments" ... it's going to be interesting to see what gets paid out or not, I'm scared to put some coin in now because I feel like if one of these investments goes bust and people see that, then they are going to never invest in your site again and call you a "scam"... then no one will play. Makes me a little hesitant to put money in after them

actually sites like this always end up a scam but if you invested ealier you'll probably get some profit. right now its still paying but who knows in the next few days , it may be gone like a bubble. its just a matter of risk.

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:54:08 PM

im amused to see the quantity of people how does not needs to doule into this risk not even 5 dollars it can be money burned.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 05:42:40 PM

is noone participaing in the giveaway this round?

It is still running!

cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:08:35 PM

It is still running!

your just keep saying Wrong Format Wrong Format. if you keep one format for entry then it wont be a problem.
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:39:47 PM

It is still running!

your just keep saying Wrong Format Wrong Format. if you keep one format for entry then it wont be a problem.

but the rules are pretty simple and clear!

All you need to do is to post your nickname and deposit address in one line, and deposit atleas 0.001 btc + post the link to your user stats on our page...

But if noone wants free coins... Roll Eyes btw. we paid all giveaways so far.
BTCBinary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:00:16 PM

This seems like a nice proposal!
I would like to participate! is the giveway still up?
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

This seems like a nice proposal!
I would like to participate! is the giveway still up?

yes but hurry, will resolve within an hour
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:15:22 PM

username: jackg bitcoin address: 1GybvzB8d1cZAtySZCjMBr4RrwsYVQg8dY

http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?address=1GybvzB8d1cZAtySZCjMBr4RrwsYVQg8dY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: