Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP contact-us form for 0.0027 BTC.  (Read 682 times)
asad777 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:21:51 AM

I will build a contact-us form for only 0.0027 BTC.

example :

I can remove fields or add fields(5 Maximum)

Features :
1. clean and easy to read code
2. you will recieve messages into your own email
3. Email filtering(to check if input is email or not)
4. you can make Email banned list
5. you can turn off the service easily and with a custem error message
6. you can limit max charectars of any field to specific number

7. if you want i can prevent the bot that randomly fills the form for only 0.0003BTC added to the price

you just need :
PHP 5.0(or higher)
SMTP server (you must have Host, username and password)

if you dont have SMTP server you can ask your hosting company if you can get one or any other SMTP server provider (like google)

paying after i complete the task
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

well its pretty easy to get contact us forum script you can easily search on web and get it done for free.
Instead If you have some web form capabilities then it can earn you much bucks than just creating a contact form.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:34:09 AM

well its pretty easy to get contact us forum script you can easily search on web and get it done for free.
Instead If you have some web form capabilities then it can earn you much bucks than just creating a contact form.
I almost said that too but when I look at the price I feel it is still very cheap and save me some trouble searching the web should I need a contact form.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:34:14 AM

comeon the guy is providing something which is something usefull for noobs who dont know how to even search codes or how to edit them after searching its just 0.0027 BTC not even 1$

good luck with selling

asad777 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

comeon the guy is providing something which is something usefull for noobs who dont know how to even search codes or how to edit them after searching its just 0.0027 BTC not even 1$

good luck with selling
True, I will edit it as the customer wants
and it will be extremely easy to install.
asad777 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:16:13 AM

bump
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:11:51 AM

bump

It is good because you don't scam,you have a free stuff but is not if you see this before searching.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: