Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dad "SUNIL ARORA" is no more...  (Read 470 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:46:10 AM

Dear friends,
With deep-kindhearted sorrow, I would like to let you all know that my father "SUNIL ARORA" is no more in this world.

On 22nd August, he went to his workplace - the school where he used to teach. At nearly 7:30 am, he got faint and then, unless school authorities understand anything, he got a sudden heart-attack and lost his life on the spot. Even after that, the same second, school authorities took my dad to the hospital at ~7:45 am but doctors declared him "dead before he was brought there". I went for Post-Mortem and the cause of death that doctors declared was the same, i.e.; Heart-Attack. Never expected he would lose his life at the age of 50, he was very healthy, always active and a very kindhearted person, didn't think we will lose him like this. Below is his picture:

Please do pray for my dad's soul for him to rest in peace.  Cry Cry Cry

I am facing worst situation of my life, and if you guys feel that your gkv9 deserves some help, please come ahead and send some tips so that I may not need to beg my relatives for money as I know they will taunt me in future.

Below is the donation address, if you can help, please do so:

13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:36:04 AM

I am sorry for your loss.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

I am sorry for your loss too! I have been in contact with gkv9 for a long time and I can confirm he is in one of his worst situation and has a financial crisis. If someone could help him, I will be very happy! You could also give him a loan instead of a donation.

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:05:12 AM

Seems nobody is interested in helping me out in this situation, I think I should lock this topic here & go and ask for a loan in the lending section...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: