Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: $222 PRICE OF BTC  (Read 1811 times)
neochiny (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 06:56:45 AM

today the price of btc is 1btc=$222 .. do you think guys what is the lowest rate of btc will become before it goes up again? and reason...

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:00:29 AM

The bears are becoming more active again. Some even say we can go as low as low 100 or even double digits before the end of the year.

Personally I still think we will get a nice boost to 400-500 though.
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:03:46 AM

Based on whats been happening this past week, probably further down. Long term though BTC is looking to go up again, since the downtrend is slowing slightly.

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:04:34 AM

I think in next couple of months btc will be going down slowly and it may go back to around 150 range. Now the whole btc sentiment is very negative until some good news come out on btc prices doesn't look like will go up. I feel now just wait and watch for some time before even start averaging it.

I don't believe in very long term plans for bitcoins because after falling from 1000+ never looks prices ever ready to reach around 500 range. Its been already more than a year.

So watch out before buying.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:12:04 AM

This is very uncertain situation and unfortunately indicators are not in favor of buying at this moment.We can see further down fall of price till 200$ and I don't think it will be under this price.In short period of time no sign to see rises in price.Positive thing is downtrend has slowed down.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:23:47 AM

This is very uncertain situation and unfortunately indicators are not in favor of buying at this moment.We can see further down fall of price till 200$ and I don't think it will be under this price.In short period of time no sign to see rises in price.Positive thing is downtrend has slowed down.

That's just wishful thinking. We are still sliding down the 'classic' 3-5% per day :/

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:28:00 AM

today the price of btc is 1btc=$222 .. do you think guys what is the lowest rate of btc will become before it goes up again? and reason...

I am really afraid to say it could never go up again ..... the trend is Descending for long time ......... there is no lowest price at Downtrend ....... for going up we need see resistance $700-850 again .... going up is Heavily depend on news .......... in future what will happen ? no one knows
So ready for lower prices .........
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:37:36 AM

at this point the bottom is $200 so it is possible to see it trying to go below that. support there seems to be fairly strong, but you never know. a large dump can get things down quickly.
denisbaldwin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:18:45 AM

My fear is that we're getting to a point, likely sub-$200, where BTC isn't viable to mine even with very efficient ASICs and cheap power. I fear we're coming to a point where the big mining ops in China are going to start cutting capacity, making the confirmations on exchanges longer (because of less available mining capacity). The good news is this will cause a lot of the mid size and smaller players to cash out their equipment, so you can get some decent rigs for next to nothing. The bad news is that these kind of things typically take a long time to rebound, if they do.

I know my cut-off point is at $180. At that point, even with my cheap power and my paid off S5s, there's no way I could continue mining. I may let it go a bit longer (at a loss) to support the process, but it's something I don't see being sustainable as a miner (for me anyway).

I'm hoping I'm wrong. Well, more specifically, I'm hoping it hits $200, I get a bunch of S5s for $100 each, and then it rebounds to a bajillion dollars a BTC. Wishful thinking...

Denis
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:27:17 AM

It will go down to about 150-180 dollar per bitcoin after that we will see a boost that will bring bitcoin upto 350+ dollar per bitcoin, I will expect that in the end of this year or start of 2016.

Regards,
Joust

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:37:15 AM

It seems that it will go down under 200$ and then will rise for 300$ plus in couple of months.At this moment there is no buy support/demand so more and more adoption and accessible price for everyone.Bitcoin needs price stability.
neochiny (OP)

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:27:18 AM

It will go down to about 150-180 dollar per bitcoin after that we will see a boost that will bring bitcoin upto 350+ dollar per bitcoin, I will expect that in the end of this year or start of 2016.

Regards,
Joust

hi. do you have any basis that it will really go down to 150-180? are you really sure about this? and how accurate do you think is your speculation? can you share us? thanks

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

What the issue coming up can make price drop fast again. Anyone know what the reason price drop. i need who good in prediction if he/she say price drop i will sell my bitcoin
joust

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:07:54 PM

Regards,
Joust

hi. do you have any basis that it will really go down to 150-180? are you really sure about this? and how accurate do you think is your speculation? can you share us? thanks
I dont know why, but i think it because btc always goes down a bit and then rises again, if u look at weekly charts. I think it is mayby 20$ edge of my speculation, so it could be high 100(170-190).

Regards,
Joust

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:20:35 PM

Nobody really knows how low btc will go. One thing's for certain, btc always does the opposite of what everyone's expecting. So, btc TO DA MOON!!!

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:23:21 PM

The bears are becoming more active again. Some even say we can go as low as low 100 or even double digits before the end of the year.

Tbh both things could happen, if we did drop its a great chance to shoot up again.  The whales control the price and are going to want decent returns when they push the market back up.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:33:36 AM

sure you right lot of people here of forum said the same but if btc break 300 it will go over 500$ in no time but seem like 300 is hard to break also more likely it will go down below 200 in next month or two the it will start to rise again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:39:46 AM

I think you can read this analys before take action Smiley
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/08/28/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-for-2882015-indicators-turning-positive/

kutaka

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:06:03 AM

Too early, I'm not buying yet. Wake me up when it is 125$ or January.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:58:47 AM

you do understand that the closer we come to the block halving, the more likely it is we see the price go up, right? don't wait too long with buying.
joust

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:10:24 AM

you do understand that the closer we come to the block halving, the more likely it is we see the price go up, right? don't wait too long with buying.
Time is now to buy bitcoins, if u dont, ur own choise... Buy now and be rich in 2016/2017 Smiley

Regards,
Joust

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

january? why january? for the xt vs core drama ending? well at that point it will be too late to buy, the price will skyrocket early as usual when something good happen

200 was proven to be, once again a very strong wall, i would buy everything at that level if i had the money
emelac

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:07:50 AM

january? why january? for the xt vs core drama ending? well at that point it will be too late to buy, the price will skyrocket early as usual when something good happen

200 was proven to be, once again a very strong wall, i would buy everything at that level if i had the money

He might be waiting for the Gox coins to be dealt with, which will probably be before January.

The Gox coins are due to be dealt with fairly soon and the Japanese court will most likely order them to be sold so money can be returned to the Gox customers. There has not yet been a bankruptcy case where anything but money was returned in Japan. However they sell those 200 k bitcoins it's unlikely to result in a price pump.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

If you look at the last lowest price it was actually 154, so as long as we keep away from that number we are up. Of course I expect a big turmoil starting September with the big ass stress test (basically an attack to push the blocksize agenda). Interesting times indeed.
Monopoly

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:04:15 PM

BTC started from 1 penny to $1200 so the lowest price is 1 penny ...... Reason : if Btc project will failed (at least in mind of people ) we will back to the start point ...... and in mind of most people it is happening
Monopoly

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:15:03 PM

Time is now to buy bitcoins, if u dont, ur own choise... Buy now and be rich in 2016/2017 Smiley

Regards,
Joust

Be rich in 2016 ?

Time to sell ... sell now and will not be regret at 2016/2017
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:17:15 PM

the markets are extremely bearish atm so we aren't going to see any particularly high rallies soon lol 222 is a good price to be at atm

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:10:16 PM

I think XT is nothing.
  Like you said we have a strong wall in range price 190-200. and now we will start up and up and january price will reach to $400. I hope more
neochiny (OP)

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

its too late when you buy late... never lose your chances when its still small amount. goodluck.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████