Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $222 PRICE OF BTC  (Read 1811 times)
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:10:24 AM

Too early, I'm not buying yet. Wake me up when it is 125$ or January.

you do understand that the closer we come to the block halving, the more likely it is we see the price go up, right? don't wait too long with buying.
Time is now to buy bitcoins, if u dont, ur own choise... Buy now and be rich in 2016/2017 Smiley

Regards,
Joust

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

january? why january? for the xt vs core drama ending? well at that point it will be too late to buy, the price will skyrocket early as usual when something good happen

200 was proven to be, once again a very strong wall, i would buy everything at that level if i had the money
emelac

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:07:50 AM

january? why january? for the xt vs core drama ending? well at that point it will be too late to buy, the price will skyrocket early as usual when something good happen

200 was proven to be, once again a very strong wall, i would buy everything at that level if i had the money

He might be waiting for the Gox coins to be dealt with, which will probably be before January.

The Gox coins are due to be dealt with fairly soon and the Japanese court will most likely order them to be sold so money can be returned to the Gox customers. There has not yet been a bankruptcy case where anything but money was returned in Japan. However they sell those 200 k bitcoins it's unlikely to result in a price pump.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

If you look at the last lowest price it was actually 154, so as long as we keep away from that number we are up. Of course I expect a big turmoil starting September with the big ass stress test (basically an attack to push the blocksize agenda). Interesting times indeed.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:04:15 PM

today the price of btc is 1btc=$222 .. do you think guys what is the lowest rate of btc will become before it goes up again? and reason...

BTC started from 1 penny to $1200 so the lowest price is 1 penny ...... Reason : if Btc project will failed (at least in mind of people ) we will back to the start point ...... and in mind of most people it is happening
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:15:03 PM

you do understand that the closer we come to the block halving, the more likely it is we see the price go up, right? don't wait too long with buying.
Time is now to buy bitcoins, if u dont, ur own choise... Buy now and be rich in 2016/2017 Smiley

Regards,
Joust

Be rich in 2016 ?

Time to sell ... sell now and will not be regret at 2016/2017
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:17:15 PM

the markets are extremely bearish atm so we aren't going to see any particularly high rallies soon lol 222 is a good price to be at atm

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:10:16 PM

I think XT is nothing.
  Like you said we have a strong wall in range price 190-200. and now we will start up and up and january price will reach to $400. I hope more
neochiny (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

its too late when you buy late... never lose your chances when its still small amount. goodluck.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████