Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked Audio Shows Jews Repeatedly Planning Attacks on Iran  (Read 339 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:35:15 AM

Israeli leaders planned to attack military targets in Iran in recent years, but they were held back due to the opinions of other government and military leaders, according to an audio recording leaked to an Israeli television broadcaster.

One planned strike was canned after scheduling conflicts with a joint military exercise with the United States got in the way, according to the audio.

The recording with former Defense Minister Ehud Barak was leaked to Israel’s Channel 2. It detailed three strikes Barak had allegedly planned with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively.

CNN has translated the audio, which is in Hebrew. Barak, who also previously served as prime minister, acknowledged to CNN on Saturday that the recording is authentic, but declined to comment further.
http://www.dailystormer.com/leaked-audio-shows-jews-repeatedly-planning-attacks-on-iran/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:53:46 PM

What an absolutely ignorant thing to say.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:04:03 PM

When has Israel respected the opinion of other countries, or the world for that matter?
The decision not to go ahead would have been taken only in Israel's interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: