Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CELLPHONE REPAIR CLINIC  (Read 3566 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:02:36 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 01:40:14 PM by crairezx20

Hi guys i create this thread to help you fix your cellphone

lists that we can fix

hang, restart, unfortunatly force close,disable ,unlock, upgrade, root, jailbreak, and other related software program

list of cellphones

blackberry,nokia phones, windows phones, iphone, ipod, samsung,Alcatel, tablets and other cellphone..

payment for the full guide with complete software and firmware as low as 0.005
i will teach you to fix your phone via skype. just pm me here

post your problem here its free checkup...
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:30:50 AM

This is a great service but could you also offer assistance for tv remote control? I will like to know how to code an empty remote control and make it to work with any tv of my choice.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:38:16 AM

hy. i have a blackberry edge which got hang just after few minutes of starting i tried reinstalling the complete softwear and flashing it everything i even changed the battery with a new one still same problem do you have anything for me ?

crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:23:02 PM

hy. i have a blackberry edge which got hang just after few minutes of starting i tried reinstalling the complete softwear and flashing it everything i even changed the battery with a new one still same problem do you have anything for me ?
can you give me full model number of your black berry?
open back case of your phone remove battery search for model and put it here and tell me more details, is it restarting or hang permanently?
JosIzem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

Looks very useful service for future.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:39:54 PM

Are you able to unlock Sprint iPhone 6?
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:51:04 PM

PM your iphone imei i will check it through online...
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:30:07 PM

open back case of your phone remove battery search for model and put it here and tell me more details, is it restarting or hang permanently?

the back says blackberry 9300 made in mexico

it hangs for like 30 secounds and then restart itself and also drop signals

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

Hey thanks for this thread Cheesy
Do u have step by step root note 4 running lollipop.
Thanks in advanced! Ive tried some software.. doesnt work.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:39:33 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 10:59:14 AM by james.lent

Hey thanks for this thread Cheesy
Do u have step by step root note 4 running lollipop.
Thanks in advanced! Ive tried some software.. doesnt work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/orig-development/sm-n910-cf-auto-root-t2897428

Sorry for hijacking the thread OP.
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:57:12 PM

the back says blackberry 9300 made in mexico

it hangs for like 30 secounds and then restart itself and also drop signals
im sorry for my late reply. 9300 hang in 30sec then restart? did you try remove mmc?if not try it now and then power it on? if the problem not resolve i think you need to full flash for that.... did you use auto flash? if not i will give you

@james.lent

its ok bro anyone can help if the patient need....
melisande

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:51:55 PM

This is a great service but could you also offer assistance for tv remote control? I will like to know how to code an empty remote control and make it to work with any tv of my choice.
It seems OP does not have any interest in my request though I do not wish to change the subject of the matter but it because that is what is reigning in my area.
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:55:17 PM

It seems OP does not have any interest in my request though I do not wish to change the subject of the matter but it because that is what is reigning in my area.

he did not give any importance to your question because it is not related to Post or no he cant provide that service this is the 2 reason you did not got any reply.

OP, i am downloading the file now which you gave me i am giving it a try now i hopt it will work Smiley

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:22:55 PM

is it safe to give out IMEI online  ? Can't they be misued ?
I also happen to have an unlocked Iphone 4s , locked with sprint as well. Let me know if you can unlock it without the gewey sim method .

MonkeyCoin11

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:33:19 PM

I really love the idea.
I also repair smartphone, tablet and laptop as an hobby, it's really funny. It's a great idea to do it for bitcoin
How much time does it take to get the replecement piece if it's not in stock ?

is it safe to give out IMEI online  ? Can't they be misued ?
I also happen to have an unlocked Iphone 4s , locked with sprint as well. Let me know if you can unlock it without the gewey sim method .
Most of "little" brand (chinese brand but also european/american brand) are writing IMEI on the box.
Telling it on a forum is not a great idea, but telling it to one guy is not more dangerous than putting your box in the bin ^^
You still have your phone with the warranty and bill in case of problem with IMEI the manufacture will repair it
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:44:05 PM

Most of "little" brand (chinese brand but also european/american brand) are writing IMEI on the box.
Telling it on a forum is not a great idea, but telling it to one guy is not more dangerous than putting your box in the bin ^^
You still have your phone with the warranty and bill in case of problem with IMEI the manufacture will repair it

Doing a quick search on it, seems to show that yes there is a risk of some other phone being found with the same IMEI. Not a lot of people keep their bills after buying the phone, so its still sort of a risk incase the phone is used to do something illegal.

csctech07

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:54:25 AM

can u do icloud removal which is not in lost mode?
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:51:56 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 06:10:02 AM by crairezx20

is it safe to give out IMEI online  ? Can't they be misued ?

Dont post your IMEI here in thread just pm me....

he did not give any importance to your question because it is not related to Post or no he cant provide that service this is the 2 reason you did not got any reply.

OP, i am downloading the file now which you gave me i am giving it a try now i hopt it will work Smiley

Inform me if its work if not i have other way to solve your problem....

can u do icloud removal which is not in lost mode?

What model sir? if your phone is iphone 4 theres a way to remove icloud but no signal just like an ipod
, above iphone 4 depends if your 4s or above. if your iphone 4s or above always pop up the find myiphone acount i have the solution...this solution is not permanent i just hide it the popuping findmy iphone....

If you want to remove permanent i need your backup from your phone to itunes and then send it to me... i will analyze your backup and search for the icloud password.
Only Activated Device Supported ( Stuck On Activation Screen not Supported )
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:07:18 AM

I got an iPhone 5S and all the audio is working except the primary mic. Earpiece Speaker, Loud Speaker, 2/3rd Mic, Headphones L+R and Headphone mic all work EXCEPT the Primary Mic.

It is not the USB Dock flex but its something on the logic board. No parts are missing and it was never water damaged. I am thinking its the Audio IC.
melisande

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:22:42 AM

Thank you wadili89 I only thought the OP might have an idea or there about because they are inter related in my home town i.e remote control coders and mobile phones repairers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: