Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRIP] TripCoin | Hotels, Airline tickets, Car rental - Cashback | Rewards  (Read 2641 times)
TripCoin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:49:23 AM

http://tripcoin.info/presentation/tripcoin-presentation-1.jpg

http://tripcoin.info/presentation/tripcoin-presentation-2.jpg

http://tripcoin.info/presentation/tripcoin-presentation-3.jpg

http://tripcoin.info/presentation/tripcoin-presentation-4.jpg

http://tripcoin.info/presentation/tripcoin-presentation-5.jpg

TripCoin is a unique product. Customers  receive a return of 4-15% of the booking in coins.
In contrast to standard loyalty programs, customers can use coins not only in the service of the reservation. Coins can transfer to any user the wallets installed on your computer or through a mobile application. You can also pay for reservations in hotels, transfers, and replaced with products from the catalog of awards - hotel stays, discounts on tickets and much more.
Due to the use of coins, it has a constant value 1TRIP=1$ (US dollar).

In addition to reimbursement for reservations also we give the opportunity to gain free coins in another way. Coins can be earned for activity from our partners. For a report on hotel, airline and car navigation application.

WALLETS
Wallets are in beta and can be downloaded from the website.
After a production run coins, please install them anew and removing files from previous  wallet.

http[Suspicious link removed]
http://tripcoin.info/apps/tripcoin-1.0.0-beta-linux
http://tripcoin.info/apps/tripcoin-1.0.0-beta-mac.dmg

We invite you to submit your opinion about our project and willingness to cooperate.
The company responsible for the project:

KAMPANIE ONLINE LTD
71-75 Shelton Street   Covent Garden
WC2H 9JQ   London, England
Company number:   8964358
Internet services, online marketing

SGP – TravelerCard Mastercard
43-300 Bielsko-Biała
Ul. Krogulcza 9
NIP:547-203-64-56
Tourist services, web booking

www.tripcoin.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:52:55 AM

Your windows link got removed by the forum.

That's a lot of fancy graphics, but where is the source code and can these coins even be used anywhere yet? Or is it just another ico cash grab?

{ BitSpill }
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:54:38 AM

Is this real?

quoted from the website

"We are cooperation with major travel companies."

Is there proof of this or is this another PHARMA?

Good Morning!!! Cheesy
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:06:20 AM

I must be reading this wrong, it says block 1-100 reward 1,000,000 per block.

The value is 1-1 with the dollar, so reward is $1,000,000 per block.

Please explain this to me.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:13:16 AM

I downloaded the wallet and it looks to be running fine.

Seems like a great way to further integrate cryptocurrency adoption through European travel. It's been awhile since I've travelled through Europe but there was never really any mechanism for discounts aside from the airlines, and I know it's gotten more expensive since the last time I bought a PKP ticket. Plus Poland's government has the world's best approach to crypto: "Looks like a good idea, let's allow people to use it any way they can and see how it plays out."

Good luck with your project-- I'll try and earn some with an upcoming trip booking.

Offhand I was in Bielsko-Biala during a trip through Oswiecim and Ostrava. Beautiful city.

twitter.com/notsofast
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 11:16:20 AM

I must be reading this wrong, it says block 1-100 reward 1,000,000 per block.

The value is 1-1 with the dollar, so reward is $1,000,000 per block.

Please explain this to me.

The only way to earn coins is to book travel or review travel sites. They control the whole supply right now (like any travel points issuer would at first). So they can ascribe any value they want and it won't really matter until they begin honouring that value when awarded $TRIP starts being reimbursed towards travel at that $1USD value.

twitter.com/notsofast
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:41:44 AM

OMG. 1-100 - instamine
good luck
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:45:16 AM

Is this real?

quoted from the website

"We are cooperation with major travel companies."

Is there proof of this or is this another PHARMA?

Good Morning!!! Cheesy

good question, btw if this is real this coin maybe have a good future, who know, but in any case i will take a look at this coin.

Looks interesting Smiley also is there an irc channel or something like that?

edited:
OMG. 1-100 - instamine
good luck

ouch Sad
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:46:43 AM

OMG. 1-100 - instamine
good luck

Have you ever read this? This is 100% PoS coin. Read again please and do not hate if you are not sure what this coin is.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:47:43 AM

Good morning and thank you all for your interest.
In response to your questions:
1. The source code for coins and portfolios will be published after starting the final / production version of the system. Currently, we operate on the test system.
2. The ICO will take place only in the case of your interest. Thread on the project it self and was created to discussions / suggestion from you.
3. We work with major reservation systems, as part of affilate partners.
We will provide our reservation system after the start of the project. Search engines can make right now but they will not be fully integrated with a coin. We are working on full automation of reward.
4. This is a coin PoS so there will be a no standard mining. The value of the blocks was given only for transparency projects so that people know how much is coins and how they were mining.

As I wrote, we act as affilate partner and receive a commission for each booking. All the commission we pay you a refund coin. So you can save on every booking certain percentage of its value.
Coins can be used to further booking a discount, or replace prizes  with partners - vouchers.
Fixing the value of the coin 1TRIP - $ 1 you are required for simple automation services.
If you make a reservation for the amount of $ 100 and the rake is 5%, you will receive a $ 5 / coin return. Application of the coin, saves time for the return of the prize - no need to wait for the report and return money.
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 12:08:04 PM by vanyabios

OMG. 1-100 - instamine
good luck

Have you ever read this? This is 100% PoS coin. Read again please and do not hate if you are not sure what this coin is.
i will write later
want to see the source
GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:34:27 PM

When will the ICO start and where will it take place?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:40:35 PM

For the benefit of those who might be unfamiliar with the UK government's relaxed attitude to new businesses:

https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/additional-services/london-registered-office/
Registered Office
Covent Garden, London £49.00 per year
What you get:

A London WC2 address as your registered office.
All official mail forwarded to you free of charge.
Your new London registered office:

Your Company Name
    71–75 Shelton Street
    Covent Garden
    London
    WC2H 9JQ

The fact that the web site is hosted in Poland does not circumvent the UK regs:

A UK business cannot however escape the terms of the Regulations simply by locating its servers outside the UK. The Regulations look at where a business is established, not where its equipment is based and state that they apply "... irrespective of whether that information society service is provided in the United Kingdom or another [EU] member State".

In passing, I note that the all of the associated Tripcoin cryptocurrency service businesses (the ones positioned to receive your money) are advertised as using .pl domains which suggests that those businesses may not be subject to the UK government’s not-at-all-relaxed attitude to the regulation of money-handling business.

Just for the record, the UK has specific regulations pertaining to the information required of web sites of UK-based businesses, as usefully listed by a web agency (http://www.northstar-website-design.com/resources/website_regulations.html):

Website regulations and how they effect you

If you are business in the UK with a website, new legislation has become law (January 1, 2007), which if you don't comply, will leave you will in breach on the Companies Act and risking a fine.

Although this law was primarily aimed at e-commerce sites, it is applicable, and enforceable to virtually every website. The easiest way to think of it is that your website is has the same requirements as your letter headed stationery / invoice.

Although a more comprehensive article is listed below, and links for further reading, I would advise that the following details should be posted clearly on your site:

The service provider's name (not the trading name) needs to be prominent and accessible.
The service provider's email address has to be given, contact forms are not sufficient.
The service provider's geographic address must be given (PO Box are not allowed)
If the business is a company, the registered office address and registration number must be included.
If the business has memberships of a trade or professional associations, the membership details, including registration numbers, should be provided.
VAT registered companies must display their number.

Note the date of the legislation: 2007. Any company in breach of the Act can be reasonably interpreted as having failed basic standards of business operations and should be considered as having incompetent management.

The Tripcoin web site provides no contact details, no T&Cs, no privacy statement, no VAT registration number. This is in breach of EU directives on e-commerce.

It seems none of the basic consumer protection features are place. It's impossible to determine whether that's a result of careful design or just basic ineptitude. I usually don’t bother trying.

An altcoin poem for the UK ...

Remember, remember, just last November
Don’t be so keen
Remember Alex Green
Feeling experimental
Remember Ryan Gentle
No need to wail a threnody
If you remember Ryan Kennedy
Remember, remember, be careful my spender

Cheers

Graham
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

K so far myself and this guy ^ with legitimate concerns.

I assume most of you are noobs to business. Which is why you probably fall for every new scam that is launched.

I propose a new trust factor on these threads. If your an idiot that gets had by these shitcoin scams you should have points added to your SHITFactor and should be ignored forever.

Its especially disturbing when so called sr. members ask no questions but throw support with ridiculous statements.
Idiots, i do not feel sorry for any of you.

Dev, what is your business background? And what relationships do you have with all those companies your claiming to have relationships with?
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

I downloaded the wallet and it looks to be running fine.

Seems like a great way to further integrate cryptocurrency adoption through European travel. It's been awhile since I've travelled through Europe but there was never really any mechanism for discounts aside from the airlines, and I know it's gotten more expensive since the last time I bought a PKP ticket. Plus Poland's government has the world's best approach to crypto: "Looks like a good idea, let's allow people to use it any way they can and see how it plays out."

Good luck with your project-- I'll try and earn some with an upcoming trip booking.

Offhand I was in Bielsko-Biala during a trip through Oswiecim and Ostrava. Beautiful city.

Your an idiot or lazy to do actual research! Which one?
TripCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:19:18 PM

GambleToWin
We consider the guided start ICO, and we got 3 offers from exchanges.
But we see that on the ICO is accepted among users in different ways.
The project can be started without pre because it has its own budget.
However, if there is interest, we can run what immediately inform.

Gjhiggins
The project has not yet been commercially launched, and does not operate.
Topic applies to discussions and suggestions - also a website.
All corporate data will be published on the site.

Kampanie Online has been running since 2006 - first in Poland and since april 2014 in UK. The company operates in e-marketing branch, e.g. Search Marketing Engine, Display Ads, Social Media and supports: Toyota, Orange, Bayer AG, Forpsi, PSA Peugeot Citroën, ING Nationale Nederlanden and more. The company has a solid financial foundation and development plan for coming years.
Address in Poland:
KampanieOnline.pl
Miedziana 14
00-835 Warsaw, Poland
Reference:
http://kampanieonline.pl/referencje

B-MoneyXcan
We have launched a project because we think it is needed. Both from the user's booking services as well as service. It gives a much greater capabilities than using points on one side of the reservation.
We realize that not everyone will want to use the project with their reservations, but we are giving the opportunity and surrender draft of the general discussion. Everyone has a chance to express their opinions or to suggest additional functionality. The rest of expression does not understand. I feel that is just to insult us and other users. If I'm wrong - I'm sorry.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:40:51 PM

Gjhiggins
The project has not yet been commercially launched, and does not operate.

Thank you for the clarification.

Cheers

Graham
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:51:58 PM

looks like a scam, where is the github?
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:10:18 PM

No GitHub no download. Not sure why newbie accounts expect us to trust them and download and run softwares on our computers without the source code.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:01:38 PM

No GitHub no download. Not sure why newbie accounts expect us to trust them and download and run softwares on our computers without the source code.

Guys are you serious? Do you know how PoS coins distribution looks like? You want sources before TRIPcoin guys will get coins, right? So you want to mine few mln of TRIP and sell them for 1TRIP=1$, good joke. Please if you do not know how this business looks like, just read, learn and back with some essential questions.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀