Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:11:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a religious person or not?  (Read 4720 times)
dragansk1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:11:34 PM

Yes I am religious person. I am believe in god, go to church, I am glory the religious holidays.
Ashwell John

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Of course religious. I always follow my religious rules and guidelines.

TTMNewsMJ

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:38:18 AM

Yes. I am a religious person.
I believe that there's God.
Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:48:23 PM

Yes,l am:-)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:10:29 PM

I too, am a religious person. I have beliefs in the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and go to church as often as I can. I know that 70% of the world's population are religious and believe in God. As part of the Lords teachings we are taught not to judge anyone upon their actions/beliefs/life on Earth.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:17:52 PM

I believe in superior beings, but I'm still trying to understand what was before the first big bang,my actual idea is a time paradox.

time is not linear

I imagine a toroidal shape could explain a universe contracting while simultaneously expanding

applied to space-time it makes alot more sense than what they preach in grade school

I think that there is Infinite Big Bangs. When the universe undergoes a Big Bang, it lives for a while, while it is expanding. When it stops expanding as it slows due to gravity, the Universe collapses back in on itself to start another Big Bang.

Time is a result of Gravity, no gravity no time. Gravity is what is needed for everything, it causes atoms to be stable due to the gravity acting on the electrons.

However, I have two beliefs on life after death.
I believe that either God exists

I also think that there are too many similarities between the structure of atoms and the structure of solar systems, meaning that there may be smaller universes that exist within ours and may even be universes that exist within us and the things we use which may relate to decomposition of people, with their size decreasing so they move to the next level of the universe.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:20:07 PM

I'm religious when I have to be.

Jesus Saves..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm38xVMa5Ic
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:04:21 AM

well yes i am a religious person. i do believe that any religion of the world never preach us for doing wrong. Affiliation with the religion (any one) is the counter check of your activities if you just practice on your religion the problems of the world must be resolved because as i said  that every religion teach us love and peace.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:11:00 AM

I'm intelligent, so obviously I reject all religion.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Szaja1990

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:59:12 AM

Yes Im
Loimu

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:02:48 AM

I am not religious, at all. If I could, I would wipe all religions from this world.

It really is almost absurd how many adults believe in god still in 2015 and support religions. To me it is a straight away sign of persons intellectual capabilities. Seriously, religions cause so much bad in this world through wars and conflicts and all what it essentially is, is bunch of grown up people competing whose imaginary friend is the best. Ridiculous.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:04:31 AM

To me it is a straight away sign of persons intellectual capabilities.

Not just to you, but to many others as well.

Personally, I do no business or trade with anyone that displays a religious icon, like a cross.  It shows a massive weakness in their decision making skills that will transfer to MY pocket book if I deal with them.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:34:36 AM

There is a big difference in how people believe in God, but what is actually true...

What is religion? Is there difference between religion and spirituality? Who are true believers? - This are the question that I wan to give do the public and also I will give my answers:

1. Religion is group of people who is guided by on person. That person is teach them what to think, instead how to think. This are usually the preachers who hypocritically lead the temples.
2. The difference between religion and spirituality is that spirituality gives you freedom. You don't have to heard what people tells you to do, instead you read, think and practice the things that you explore in the books.
3. True believers are those who walk the God's path on their own. They are always in search for new and new answers. They know how to pray and meditate, they know the meanings of the churches and also know how to teach the others on what is right and what is wrong.

According to me, there are 3 types of people. Believers, atheist and religious people. I have more respect to  atheist then to those who are religious and you know why? - Because, I am sure that if you give the answers to a guy who never know anything about spirituality I am 90% sure that he become a true believer, rather then the religious guy... Smiley
TTMNewsMJ

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:36:54 AM

Yes.
I am a religious person.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:13:48 PM

I like to think that I am, although I don't attend church anymore, I used to in past. I'm living with the mindset that I believe in God but not the church.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: