Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:52:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Immigration Services to Germany and other Countries.  (Read 371 times)
immi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 01:51:51 PM

We help you!

Obtaining a residency in Germany and other Countries can be very difficult and sometimes nearly impossible to gain. Our aim is to give you the assurance and the peace of mind that you have chosen the right partner. We’d love to help you, for any question please feel free to contact us at support@immi.me

http://immi.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cropped-immi1swbt1.jpg
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:03:24 PM

this sounds more or less like a ploy to steal one's identity.

"oh we need some documents to get you a residence, just need your DL, passport, be sure to include your face in the photo, please give us faxed copies of all those documents too. oh, going to need your birth certificate as well, and your credit card while we're at it."

even if the interest might be pretty niche, just dont bother with something like this.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
immi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:14:15 PM

"oh we need some documents to get you a residence, just need your DL, passport, be sure to include your face in the photo, please give us faxed copies of all those documents too. oh, going to need your birth certificate as well, and your credit card while we're at it."

even if the interest might be pretty niche, just dont bother with something like this.

Trully sorry we cannot help you with stealing one's identity. This is a serious service. If you are aware of feel free to contact us for more information at support@immi.me. Sie können uns auch gerne in Deutsch schreiben (we speak German). Yours, IMMI.me
immi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:27:16 PM

If you want to support IMMI.me please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/IMMIme-Immigration-to-Germany-and-other-Countries/1602676363339017 and follow us on Twitter @IMMI_me (https://twitter.com/IMMI_me). Thank you!
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:50:55 PM

If you want to support IMMI.me please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/IMMIme-Immigration-to-Germany-and-other-Countries/1602676363339017 and follow us on Twitter @IMMI_me (https://twitter.com/IMMI_me). Thank you!

I really hope you're honest but without any assurances nobody should trust you.

Do you have an office in Germany that you can show?

Phone numbers?

Any vouch?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:37:56 PM

Trully sorry we cannot help you with stealing one's identity. This is a serious service. If you are aware of feel free to contact us for more information at support@immi.me. Sie können uns auch gerne in Deutsch schreiben (we speak German). Yours, IMMI.me

He meant you're running this service to obtain the identity of others. We need more information, plainly starting a thread like this wont do you any good. Identity theft scams are pretty common here.
immi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:01:34 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:09:33 PM by immi

He meant you're running this service to obtain the identity of others. We need more information, plainly starting a thread like this wont do you any good. Identity theft scams are pretty common here.

Do not worry we do not want to obtain the identity of others. We provide service for people for example from Syria and as well other countries and cannot even see what would be the benefit of taking their identities. We are serious and not asking for the identity - specially not here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: