Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAK COIN [BRE] | 760.000 coins | 50% POS | MN | Only POS | Android Wallet  (Read 79907 times)
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 12:57:42 PM

If you don't believe on this coin, please dump.. i'll buy at low price.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:58:55 PM

If you don't believe on this coin, please dump.. i'll buy at low price.
Ahah, lol!!!

I will sell when it has skyrocketed, if it will Smiley

evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:02:14 PM

Dev how long for Masternode to payout? Keeps kicking me off the network
the reason for that is that masternodes are not working, seems like dev didnt read the masternode coin clone guide right
optioncoin clone, rings a bell to anyone Smiley

Are not all coins clones of another coin? I think 99% of the coins are coin from another coin, so what are you trying to say here? That dev took optioncoin? so what? I even don't think that optioncoin doesn't have superblocks, so how can it be a copy of optioncoin???
its optioncoin clone

https://github.com/breakcoin/breakcoin/blob/master/src/darksend.h#L295
Code:
void InitCollateralAddress(){
        std::string strAddress = "";
            strAddress = "oJoKRVY3UPnCLptT2JAGGuPBkrWqgPb4Yr";
        SetCollateralAddress(strAddress);
    }

https://github.com/optioncoin/optioncoin/blob/master/src/darksend.h#L295
Code:
void InitCollateralAddress(){
        std::string strAddress = "";
            strAddress = "oJoKRVY3UPnCLptT2JAGGuPBkrWqgPb4Yr";
        SetCollateralAddress(strAddress);
    }

And what is your point?

Dev is Gregofdoom. He isn't dev of optioncoin or whatever. Why creating a coin from 0% source code when it already exist? Please clarify your point. Everything is based on BTC, LTC, DASH, CRAVE,....
my point is that this is another of your shitty ICOs that die after the BTC holding period from the exchange, like option did and the other point is that the code is not cloned good so its not working like it should

Totally agree!!! 48 hours later not even one masternode working!!!
What's the value of this clone?

Masternodes are working, the question is do people know how to setup a masternode Cheesy

PS: I don't like this masternode bullshit, but i have try it out and it is working. i'm a trader, don't care about those fancy things.

Either masternodes are functional or not i cannot see any on network.
Transfer coin had 10 nodes from the very begining. There was "technicians" on Transfer coin and on Breakcoin just "people" who cannot setup them?
The better (but not good) senario is that people don't bother to setup a masternode because they just want to make a quick profit and abandon ship....

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:06:11 PM

16:05:28

masternode list

{
"5.196.67.100:9999" : 1
}

evli

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:09:58 PM

masternode list

{
"5.196.67.100:9999" : 1
}

Nope...
They appear for a moment and then....

16:09:03

masternode list

16:09:03

{
}
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

Guys if you dont believe in this coin, dump it. Its that easy.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:13:31 PM

Guys if you dont believe in this coin, dump it. Its that easy.

Vegas
Dump, and we buy it and u miss the rocket to the moon Smiley

Regard,
Joust

breakcoindev (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:43:02 PM

Gentlemen, there are questions related to Masternode, so a little explanation ...

Masternodes are based on POS blocks that were found, 2/3 of the POS blocks goes to the masternode. If the POS blocks are small then it is possible that your reward is also small, everything depends on the POS block that was found. If you have bad luck and the POS block that was found only generated 2 BRE then you will only receive 2 x 0.66, is you were lucky and the POS block that was found was 200 then you will have 200 x 0.66.

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:45:21 PM

Gentlemen, there are questions related to Masternode, so a little explanation ...

Masternodes are based on POS blocks that were found, 2/3 of the POS blocks goes to the masternode. If the POS blocks are small then it is possible that your reward is also small, everything depends on the POS block that was found. If you have bad luck and the POS block that was found only generated 2 BRE then you will only receive 2 x 0.66, is you were lucky and the POS block that was found was 200 then you will have 200 x 0.66.

Thank you for the info. I think you should edit your first thread post and add a special "section" Masternode and report this information, to avoid people asking always the same question.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
breakcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:49:02 PM

Thank you for the info. I think you should edit your first thread post and add a special "section" Masternode and report this information, to avoid people asking always the same question.

It's actually a good idea - for the moment I do Smiley
For the less experienced, it will be a great convenience.

thx Scaccomatt0

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:58:13 PM

Should people not know this shit already? I mean... if you don't know how masternodes etc are working then just don't use it. People are spreading FUD, masternode not working, blablabla, and they even don't know how and what a masternode is doing...
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:01:28 PM

Should people not know this shit already? I mean... if you don't know how masternodes etc are working then just don't use it. People are spreading FUD, masternode not working, blablabla, and they even don't know how and what a masternode is doing...
most people are lazy and wants everything setup in few clicks and seconds.
It's similar when people buy stuff at Ikea and assemble their closet without following instructions: at the end the shutter open in the opposite way and doesn't close  Grin complaining against ikea  Grin

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
breakcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Example IKEA is excellent Wink

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:08:22 PM

Just bought it up to 5000 sats to show my support. Got my 10k for bonus blocks. GO GREG!!!

Greg, I also PM the mod for you about your hero account, and Ill keep PM every day until I get an answer.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:09:22 PM

We do NOT need a second round of ICO, that will bring more coins in and HURT the value. Everything is good.

Vegas

breakcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:19:13 PM

Just bought it up to 5000 sats to show my support. Got my 10k for bonus blocks. GO GREG!!!

Greg, I also PM the mod for you about your hero account, and Ill keep PM every day until I get an answer.

Vegas

Thanks to vegas for support Smiley I would like my main account back Sad

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:31:34 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 02:45:28 PM by vegasguy

Here is a list of moderators, Ill add to the list as I find them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41911  (badbear)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=51173  (Mprep)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=541              (Jgarzik)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=78147   (Cyrus)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=164822  (Hiariousandco)

PLEASE EVERYONE HELP GREG OUT AND PM THESE MODS/ADMIN AND ASK THEM TO RESTORE "GREGOFDOOM" ACCOUNT THAT WAS HIJACKED!!

EVERYONE: copy and paste this:

Hello, I am reaching out to you on behalf of another member. Member Gregofdoom account was hacked and banned. He is a hero member. Please restore his account.

Thank you.

breakcoindev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:36:47 PM

Well, in a moment I'll send him a message because theymos silent.
I sent him even a screenshot of my wallet XCE, with the information that we can easily verify that I was me.
Badbear may be more communicative.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

what do you mean by second round ICO?
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:41:27 PM

what do you mean by second round ICO?

I think that was just some guy's idea, hopefully the dev wont even consider a 2nd ico, as things are great the way they are, it would just push prices down too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: