Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR F*** SAKE, MAN UP !!!!!  (Read 2740 times)
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

What the f*** are wrong with you all, did you forgot about the past, I wasn't here around 2013 but I learned from history, stop the drama and MAN UP, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE SOON, BITCOIN WILL NOT DIE.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:20:13 PM

You know Buffet's opinion on BTC, right?

Cheesy
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:24:25 PM

Cheesy

I do Klee, but we really should man up buddy.

I know it's turning super uber ugly, but c'mon, nothing lasts forever.

Everybody wants bitcoin is reach $10K and $100K that easily, nobody wants to pay for this reward, our nerves is the payment and thank God, nerves of steel here.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

Cheesy

Everybody wants bitcoin is reach $10K and $100K that easily, nobody wants to pay for this reward, our nerves is the payment and thank God, nerves of steel here.

Are we not waiting for cheaper Coins ?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:26:29 PM

Cheesy
The brain becomes more rigid as you get older. It becomes harder to learn new things, to consider new ideas. My grandpa couldn't figure out how to use a phone with buttons. My dad hates computers and refuses to even try to learn how to use them beyond email and online auctions. And one day I will give up on whatever the latest gadget of the time is.

Buffet is wrong because he is old.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

Cheesy

Are we not waiting for cheaper Coins ?

I prefer to have highly expensive coins with mature and maned up community rather than cheap coins with community who can't have patience and run like chickens and yelling "BITCOIN IS DYING" , "HELP US ALIENS"

Cheesy
The brain becomes more rigid as you get older. It becomes harder to learn new things, to consider new ideas. My grandpa couldn't figure out how to use a phone with buttons. My dad hates computers and refuses to even try to learn how to use them beyond email and online auctions. And one day I will give up on whatever the latest gadget of the time is.

Buffet is wrong because he is old.

I agree with you.

indri123

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:32:34 PM

What is bitcoin turns out to be a flop? Would you still be greedy to invest in a dying project?
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

I prefer to have highly expensive coins with mature and maned up community rather than cheap coins with community who can't have patience and run like chickens and yelling "BITCOIN IS DYING" , "HELP US ALIENS"

Just see it as an opportunity to increase your own stake in the game. In the long run bitcoin will definitely rise to new highs, right ?
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:37:18 PM

Just see it as an opportunity to increase your own stake in the game. In the long run bitcoin will definitely rise to new highs, right ?

If REALLY people see it like this, they have all my respect.

But most of the community doesn't understand that Bitcoin is a high risk/high reward business/invest whatsoever.

No way I can expect Bitcoin to reach $10K and $100K that easily, there must be blood in the streets and to be honest, I'm happy about it, because in this investment, the strong who REALLY DESERVE TO WIN.

Yes, it will reach SEVERAL new highs.

I'm here for the long haul.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:38:39 PM

What is bitcoin turns out to be a flop? Would you still be greedy to invest in a dying project?
What if a comet lands on my head.

Your comment betrays an ignorance of how bitcoin works and why it is worth using. It won't just "die", it can't, by design.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:40:32 PM

Your comment betrays an ignorance of how bitcoin works and why it is worth using. It won't just "die", it can't, by design.

My friend, people like these don't deserve to throw away your precious time and effort to write a reply for, there is an awesome clickable button under any username called "ignore", click it and you will pray for me Smiley

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:42:14 PM

My friend, people like these don't deserve to throw away your precious time and effort to write a reply for, there is an awesome clickable button under any username called "ignore", click it and you will pray for me Smiley
Na, that button is reserved for blatant trollery (and certain obnoxious cases). If it really is honest ignorance at work here, then edumacating him might just be worth it. Remember, other people read this.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:05:32 PM

Na, that button is reserved for blatant trollery (and certain obnoxious cases). If it really is honest ignorance at work here, then edumacating him might just be worth it. Remember, other people read this.

Good point of view, respect.

g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:11:29 PM

Get some fiat ready. It won't be long until there is a final wash-out period to wash out all of these weak hands.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

Get some fiat ready. It won't be long until there is a final wash-out period to wash out all of these weak hands.

i think those "weak hands" are dumping on purpose to buy lower, they are simply taking advantage of the split drama, i would not call them naive users or weak hands...
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:22:23 PM

Yea this is just a manipulation to drop the price due to the split uncertainty. Things will be going up as soon as Gemini announces their start date.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

Weak hands are long gone. Have been for months. This is something else.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:29:53 PM

strong hands folding into even stronger hands?

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:35:56 PM

strong hands folding into even stronger hands?
Sure, it's all relative. But you won't convince me that an elephant is a small creature just because a sperm whale is bigger.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:42:12 PM

It will get MUCH worse:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg12231455#msg12231455

The real men sold at $315 as I advised them to one month in advance.

Now the greater fools will tell everyone to man up until they are destroyed together.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: