Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 4520 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:28:04 PM

what I don't get is why DjVoodo doesn't ask Amazon for a clarification on said fraudulent codes? first thing I would do as a seller...

it doesn't really matter how your customer used the cards, if they're fraudulent it's his business to deal with consequences.

Best solution would be to ask a trusted escrow to investigate and ask amazon for a statement on the codes.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:56:16 PM

I think turtle needs to provide some kind of evidence that he actually returned the coins. Right now he has acknowledged that he received the coins but claims to have returned them. He has also claimed that keeping the coins would have resulted in him having to pay an additional $200, and while I have no way of verifying this one way or another, it is not something that I believe.

I also do not see where DjVoodo had admitted that the gift cards were fraudulent, he says that if one was fraudulent then they all would have been because the source of the cards was the same in all cases.

The fact that there is a claim that the terms of a trade were changed after the fact for one of the first trades from a long time ago is very concerning.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 08:11:29 PM

Amazon will show that an item as returned, you should be able to prove that. Amazon does not just accept a return without giving you some sort of proof they received it.

This is why I never buy discounted gift codes!
DjVoodo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

what I don't get is why DjVoodo doesn't ask Amazon for a clarification on said fraudulent codes? first thing I would do as a seller...

it doesn't really matter how your customer used the cards, if they're fraudulent it's his business to deal with consequences.

Best solution would be to ask a trusted escrow to investigate and ask amazon for a statement on the codes.

favdesu, this matter here is about, that turtle keep the coin, that he obtain from that "fraudlent" codes and that he didn't pay my share. If he sent the proof that the coin was returned, it was no problem, i would never open nothing against him.

How can i call amazon and ask them, look did a guy zachary...blablabla, return the coin to you?

Quick questions for you guys:

1. If i buy one item on ebay, paying with ebay gift cards, the item is shipped and received, means the seller of the item got the payment. In the mean time, the cards value are canceled, but i already got the item. Now the question, to whom i return the "value" (item or payment???!!!)HuhHuhHuhHuh??

2. In this case, if i would send it back trough US post, there must be a tracking number and a paper, PHYSICAL PAPER, showing that i sent something trough them. Am i right?

DjVoodo

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:14:34 PM

http://s11.postimg.org/xafkohnm7/image.jpg

Showing that i respect my word and my business partners when shit can happen. Also having my user id showed here, from LBC, you can check my feedback for over 200+ transaction with 70 people.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d5287049c466f62fd9092c030f7ca40fec5dad3e0c0c2e7464f6a6d38c27b172
DjVoodo

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:03:29 PM

http://s11.postimg.org/xafkohnm7/image.jpg

Showing that i respect my word and my business partners when shit can happen. Also having my user id showed here, from LBC, you can check my feedback for over 200+ transaction with 70 people.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d5287049c466f62fd9092c030f7ca40fec5dad3e0c0c2e7464f6a6d38c27b172
You gave me your word that you would send Bitcoins back to me this time if the gift cards were stolen after I showed you the 1st email, and I almost sent them at that point.

Now you fully know and acknowledge the gift cards are stolen, so if you're a man of your word you shouldn't be demanding payment and trying to ruin my reputation. You told me you think I'm making all this up, which is unnecessary since you can go ahead and confirm yourself without posting false accusations.

I never expected this from you after all the legitimate business we did...

The situation in that LBC dispute is quite similar to what happened to me as you know, see above screenshots. Only difference is I didn't send Bitcoins immediately, and since it was out of escrow if I did send I'd be out $1500.

Show me proof the coin was sent back and i will stop everything, if not you owe me 1300 (price of the coin) x 0.65 = $845. PERIOD
I never said that the codes are fraudlent. With that guy the problem was his account, it was a new account he tried to load $2000 and he got his account locked by amazon. I resolved the issue with my 2 codes and paid him back. IT was other situation.

For our deal the conclusion is next and the way to resolve it is very simple:

I gave you 3x500 codes, you used 1300 to buy Eagle gold coin, problems appear, you resolve it, coin arrived, problems again appeared.
   - I accept this

Than you said to resolve the last problem i need to send the coin back and i kindly ask you to show me proof that it was sent back, than is when you sent prt sc with the e-mails (that doesn't show you sent the coins back) and than i know that you didn't sent the coin back. That is when i lost my trust in you and i start to think you scam me.

Now after all this happen you should simply show the proof that you sent the coin back and i was the sucker in all this story, but it end that you are the scammer here.

I did expect this from you and i wanted to ended before this happen, but i was to stupid, listening to your requests and my guy requests and i said, what the hell, one more time and i'm done. Indeed i'm done with you but with a lost of $845.

The community, still not believe this and don't want to see the proofs, outside quickseller that is objective, i would say "very" objective, but the english grammar will not take it. LOL, the rest are seeing a hero member accusing a newbie. Problem is i'm newbie here, but not a newbie at all.

IN EVERY COUNTRY FROM THIS WORLD IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND VALUE IN ENVELOPE WITHOUT A RECEIPT.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:13:32 PM

@turtle - Surely you at least got a tracking number when you sent the coins back, correct? If not then how would you have handled a dispute with Amazon that the coins did not arrive? Also if not then what exact service did you get when you sent the coins back?
DjVoodo

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:16:25 PM

@turtle - Surely you at least got a tracking number when you sent the coins back, correct? If not then how would you have handled a dispute with Amazon that the coins did not arrive? Also if not then what exact service did you get when you sent the coins back?

Finally, someone that can see the picture in this shit, LOL.

Plus, i found something similar to my problem and surprise who iss the negative part?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854105.0
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:11:35 AM

I just do not understand the lack of a receipt or proof of shipping an item... especially gold. If you did not pay for shipping then you had a prepaid label? You can not walk into USPS/UPS/FedEx and be like "Amazon said mail this...thanks bye".
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:17:23 AM

I cannot believe quickseller gave me negative rep for this, and its made even more absurd since he did not give negative rep to DJVoodoo even though he certainly payed with fraudulent codes.
The fact that the cards were fraudulent and that they were sent by DjVoodoo has not been proven.
This is the 3rd time quickseller has given me negative rep falsely, so clearly he has something against me. You are only facilitating DJVoodoo's blackmail by doing this.
The only other time I left you a negative rating was because of this incident, and that was hardly a false negative rating (you took a PayPal MyCash cash but did not pay for it). I did remove the negative rating once you resolved the issue. Since you have insisted so many times that you returned a $1,300 gold coin to Amazon, I will revisit my rating once you can give some kind of documentation to support this. 
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:36:28 AM

People would be more willing to believe you if you could provide some proof that you shipped the gold back to Amazon... Right now it's just your word saying that you shipped it back, when Amazon uses trackable parcels for their shipments. You should have a tracking number and receipt from dropping it off at the post office. I've mailed plenty of packages through pre-paid Canada Post and I've always received a receipt confirming the drop off when I give it to the post office worker. Even though I'm in Canada, I suspect things work similarly in the States with USPS.

If you don't have a tracking number then you should have an email conversation with Amazon discussing the returning of the gold, from what I see you haven't posted any proof of that either. If for some reason you don't have that, you could always let a trusted escrow into your Amazon account to prove that the status of your gold order is returned, or similar to that. But like I said, it's difficult to believe you with no solid proof that you returned the gold purchased from Amazon.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:11:57 AM

I wasn't paying for the shipping so I didn't get a receipt, which is standard. I know djvoodoo isn't in the USA, are you also not in the USA? I've sent my laptop for repairs once and there was no receipt. I actually complained about that, since what happens if falls of a truck.

I'm just reading through and saw this so will drop in some info pertaining to the USPS.

I have worked for the USPS and can go ahead and tell you that shipping had to be paid for the return of that box

There are only 4 ways that you got out of paying shipping.

1. Amazon mailed you a return package with shipping paid for. This is ruled out as you said you returned the original item.
2. Amazon emailed you a pre-authorized shipping code for you to print out and stick to the box which would be payable by them upon its pickup from the drop box or post office.
3. The item was shipped to the wrong address in which it will be returned to its sender.
4. Someone else, a friend or family member, paid the shipping for you.

The USPS cannot and will not return a package to the sender unless postage is paid.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:00:46 AM

They told me to bring it to the post office in its original packaging, it was that simple. Amazon obviously paid for it. I didn't even open the damn thing since by the time I got it I was aware of the situation.

None of this would've been possible if amazon wasnt a disorganized mess...
Out of all the times I have ordered things from Amazon, I have never once received anything via USPS. It was mostly FedEx, but sometimes UPS.....
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:03:29 AM

They told me to bring it to the post office in its original packaging, it was that simple. Amazon obviously paid for it. I didn't even open the damn thing since by the time I got it I was aware of the situation.

Out of all the times I have ordered things from Amazon, I have never once received anything via USPS. It was mostly FedEx, but sometimes UPS.....

I've received multiple orders the past week from Amazon through USPS. They also use FedEx smart shipping or something like that, where FedEx receives but USPS delivers or maybe that was UPS not FedEx, can't quite remember so will check up on that.

I've always received a tracking number though when sending back.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:07:29 AM

I've received multiple orders the past week from Amazon through USPS. They also use FedEx smart shipping or something like that, where FedEx receives but USPS delivers or maybe that was UPS not FedEx, can't quite remember so will check up on that.
Maybe I have just never ordered things they send via USPS. Either way I know that the lowest class of mail that is shipped via parcel including tracking service. It would also be in Amazon's best interest to purchase insurance for something that costs $1,300....
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:15:37 AM

Am I the only one who thinks the whole business setup is Fishytm?

DjVoodoo obtains 3 Amazon Gift Cards (AGC), worth $500 each from Mr. X
DjVoodoo "sells" these AGC to turtlehurricane for BTC3.75 (BTC3.75 was worth less than $1125 on August 4th 2015)
turtlehurricane uses the cards to purchase a $1300 golden coin from Mr. Y
turtlehurricane sells the coins for $1300 (no profit?) to Mr. Z
turtlehurricane "pays" DjVoodoo 75 70 65% of $1300 ($845)
turtlehurricane keeps 25 30 35% of $1300 ($455)
turtlehurricane keeps the unspent $200 in their amazon account ?!

This is what I can read from this thread. It raises so many questions with me.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:49:43 AM

guys, I told you how I would do it.

take the fraudulent codes to a trusted 3rd party and let them verify with amazon.

also, it doesn't matter if turtlehurricane used the fraudulent cards or not, as this is for amazon/law whatever to decide. I mean they would know if a user bought stuff with stolen codes and take action.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:09:50 AM

What is really suspicious on both accounts is that these Amazon Giftcards are being sold really really cheap compared to their original value AND they were used to buy Gold which is pretty much another currency.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:05:17 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 04:19:55 PM by CryptoDatabase

It's just another piece of the bitcoin economy. Most prepaid cards have been outright banned in the USA, only things left are amazon and paypal mycash, so people have been using them as an alternative.

I live in the United States and can walk into pretty much any big store here and purchase 15 different types of prepaid cards. Prepaid cards have not been outright banned here so not really sure where you got that info from.

The Dollar General in the town next to me has all sorts of options, hell I can reload my prepaid bank card right at the counter.

My friend, also an American, said this when asked how hard it is to find a prepaid card.

My wife uses prepaid Visa cards constantly on Amazon to order all sorts of things.
DjVoodo

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:01:02 PM

And now guys to see how honest he is, I told you in my other posts that he helped with my LBC account, help that i paid for $350. Now he made complain with LBC that i stole his identity.

How low can you be doing this? So he scam me for the 845 (total 975) plus 350 i paid for his service it's a total of $1,325. Nice job dude, you are the most honest people in the world, i hope to not find such serious guys like you never, LOL.

You deserve all the negative you can get from this community. This community help you build your trust, you piece of shit that you are.

I hope this will be a lesson for me and for everybody.
When you are dealing with a shit guy, always use escrow. Doesn't matter how honest he appear, if you doubt his character, ALWAYS use escrow, because in the end you will be scammed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: