Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 4516 times)
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

This story is obviously false based on the fact that turtlehurricane is stating he sent the items back in the original packaging. Amazon needs to be informed you are sending the item back and they provide you with a label+packaging. I have had to return 2 items back to them in the past few months, let alone another few times over the years. You can't just send it back. They track it and send an email instructing you on what to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:59:26 AM

In case it's relevant.  I can add that I was sent the wrong product which I purchased on amazon by a sender this January.  In my case, it was a 9$ product, so it wasn't very expensive (it was a case for a tablet, when they should have sent a case for a phone), in any case, what happened is that I wrote to them and they sent me the right case.  I asked them to send me some sort of shipping label.  They said "we don't do that, just send it back to me at your own expense and we'll reimburse you".

I write this just to say that I don't think it's true that amazon always sends you a label.  I was not sent a label in this case.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:38:26 AM

In case it's relevant.  I can add that I was sent the wrong product which I purchased on amazon by a sender this January.  In my case, it was a 9$ product, so it wasn't very expensive (it was a case for a tablet, when they should have sent a case for a phone), in any case, what happened is that I wrote to them and they sent me the right case.  I asked them to send me some sort of shipping label.  They said "we don't do that, just send it back to me at your own expense and we'll reimburse you".

I write this just to say that I don't think it's true that amazon always sends you a label.  I was not sent a label in this case.
Even though Amazon did not give you a label, you would have had to buy one yourself (or maybe you just bought a stamp if it only was worth $9 and was small in size), but the point is that postage needed to be purchased. Regardless, this does not match turtle's story that he was told to return the coin in it's original packaging.

For the packaging that a $1,300 gold coin is going to come in, an actual shipping label (for a parcel) is going to have to be used (as opposed to a stamp) if sending via USPS.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that a tracking number is 100% unavailable for the shipment of the coin back to Amazon, there would be some kind of other documentation that Amazon actually received the coin....something on his Amazon account, an email confirming this fact, anything.

I told him (via PM) that I would reevaluate my rating if he could provide some evidence that he returned the coin:
As I said in my trust rating, if you can provide evidence that you actually returned the coin then I will reevaluate my rating.

However I am doubtful that he has any evidence that it was returned because I have doubts that it was returned. Part of my basis for this speculation is based on the below PM that I received from him (I will be more then willing to admit that I am wrong if evidence shows that I am):(empathizes mine)
The codes are stolen, it doesn't matter if I returned it or not (Even though I did in fact return it). The matter is between me and amazon if I kept it, not me and djvoodoo. I have PROVED he sent me fraudulent payment. If he wants reimbursement he has to go to the person he got the codes from.

What country are you in? The laws here in the USA clearly dictate these things, yet you don't understand.

I didn't pay for shipping, amazon has the tracking #

Thank you again for accusing me without evidence, and for intruding on my affairs. This is not in the spirit of cryptocurrency.

And please stop telling me to scam myself, it's pissing me off. If I sent him bitcoins for this I would have scammed myself like an idiot.

He also has zero basis for complaining about being banned because he was warned about bumping all the "QS" threads with essentially the same statement. This similar message was repeated multiple times upon my PM conversation with him. He was also warned by people replying to his spammy bumps (although it is possible that he was already banned by then).
You are just embarrassing yourself, are making yourself look poorly and will likely end up getting yourself banned for spamming the same message across what is now probably 10+ threads.

You are welcome to voice your opinion, however it is probably best to keep it to one thread.

I do however believe that the most likely resolution to this incident is that turtle will end up paying DjVoodoo the BTC that he originally agreed to pay him upon the sale of the gold coin.

The reason why I believe that turtlehurricane is a selective scammer is because of what happened in this thread.

It appears that turtlehurricane told AnonCard (who is only a Junior Member with zero reputation), that all he needs is the PayPal MyCash code, and a BTC address to send to in order for AnonCard to sell the card to turtlehurricane according to this screenshot. Then according to this screenshot, turtlehurricane even told AnonCard that he would send the BTC in the morning.

Once AnonCard opened the scam accusation, turtlehurricane posted that the reason he did not send the BTC was because AnonCard was unable to produce receipts for the card. Turtlehurricane also posted images of PM's from AnonCard saying that he was unable to produce receipts, which implies that he asked for them (despite that in the above PM he said that all he needs is the code)
The only reason I didn't send it yet is because "AnonCard" refused to give me a receipt. I feel like an idiot for loading the card without a receipt, since that puts me at risk of being scammed. I wanted to wait a little while to make sure the funds did not disappear.

And for the record, here is him refusing a receipt. It gave me a very bad feeling. It is extremely unusual for a customer not to have a receipt and usually indicates fraud.

Please post your Bitcoin address here and I will send the Bitcoins. In the future please get receipts, you would've had your Bitcoins instantly if you had a receipt.

I believe that this behavior is very similar as to what happened in this case, as well as the case when he had a dispute with segveg, even to the point that turtlehurricane opened his own scam accusation against segvec regarding the incident.

Regardless of what ends up happening in this case, anyone considering to deal with turtlehurricane in the future should absolutely use escrow.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:32:49 PM

Yesterday I had 1 of the top threads on reddit Bitcoin, today I am banned.

I will be taking steps to fix the balance of power in the Bitcoin community, I am not going to let you fuckers control and manipulate all things Bitcoin.

You are worthless quickseller, I do more business in a day then you do in a month.
I am not sure why you are making empty threats against me that have a decent chance of getting you arrested.

I also don't see why you don't simply provide some kind of evidence that you actually sent the coin back to Amazon....that really would probably be the simplest solution
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:42:15 PM

How can I post evidence when you ban me in my sleep!?
You created the account you are posting from over a year ago...

You might have been able to log into your theturtleisalive account, then either post or PM some kind of documentation that you sent the coin back Huh

I do think the kind of behavior you are engaging in is confirmation of my theory about you.  

Edit: I don't see what the fact that you were banned while you were sleeping has to do with anything LOL
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

If I had to pick a side in this one, 2 pages ago it would have been turtle, now having said that it's not a clear case, therefore the feedback that QS left was entirely justified. It clearly stated the issue along with the statement that it would be removed when the evidence asked for was provided, that wasn't an unreasonable position or request.

You should have left it alone at that point, provided the proof within a few days and it would have removed and there would be no damage to your reputation.

Sadly instead of taking the easy option, you decide to spam multiple other threads and that is probably the reason you were banned by a mod, not by QS, now you are making personal attacks which is not going to make things better.

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:08:04 PM

Quickseller is so full of shit, I'm the only one who has posted real evidence proving the cards are stolen, but he says that's not proof. Meanwhile he gives me a scammer tag because the post office did not give me a receipt, which is actually quite normal when someone else is paying for shipping. Amazon always asks for it to be returned in original packaging.

Quickseller is completely ignorant of the entire amazon trade, so he's made all sorts of bullshit observations. I've bought hundreds of things on Amazon in my life and loaded many gift cards. Quickseller hasn't done any Bitcoin for Amazon trades yet claims to be an expert based on his imagination.

I'm definitely not going to be giving anymore information or documents to someone intent on attacking me. He's been posting in meta that I'm a selective scammer based on the previous 2 times he gave me false negative rep.

Meanwhile quickseller has stolen accounts from people, unjustly abused the rep system dozens of times, and sells accounts which facilitates scamming big time.
I merely posted legitimate thoughts on those threads and his friend badbear banned me, upon quickseller's request.

I might come back to Bitcointalk when these police state fuckers like quickseller disappear, until then hasta la vista baby.

Calm down; just show us proof that you said Amazon was getting for you with the whole gold shipping. It's simple: give us the information and everything will return to normal. There's literally no reason for you to pull out like this (unless you were a scammer, but I'm not accusing you of anything as of right now).
DjVoodo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:29:12 PM

And finally what i aim for. The last posts of turtle show's his true character. This is what i told you from beginning, that he is just a corp full of shit, that only looks for gain, with any price.

I'm glad i manage to reach my goal and show what turtle is maid from.

Good luck sucker and i hope in this time i will meet you and than i will show you something that you will never imagine. We are not so far away than you think and i have the advantage to know who you are.

The posts here have been do give you negative for last business, what will happen to you if i will ever see you in front of me, can imagine that, really.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 01:08:46 AM

I was just able to completely read through this thread (took awhile but definitely interesting) and I have to side with DjVoodo on this one. turtlehurricane/theturtleisalive, like it's been mentioned before, it would be far easier to trust your side of the story if you can provide some proof of sending the gold back. Anything really, a tracking number, receipt, email correspondence with Amazon, or let a trusted escrow into your Amazon account to verify that the order status is "Returned", "Return in progress", or something similar to that.

Also, I'm sure I wasn't the only one to see the copy-paste spam posts you were making yesterday to bump up over a dozen old threads involving Quickseller. I think a ban for that was totally justified, because this forum has rules against spamming. I don't believe your banning had anything to do with Quickseller, but rather breaking forum rules that you should have known (you're a Hero member so you've been here awhile, you should have known the rules).

You said a few posts back that you'd call Amazon in the morning and receive proof of returning the gold that you weren't supposed to receive. Did you ever end up doing that? Right now it looks like you posted that message, went on a spamming spree about Quickseller, and then received a ban on your main account. In the last couple of posts this thread has really gone downhill, good luck with making your new forum and all but I'm sure if you are able to provide solid proof that you returned the coin to Amazon, or are in the process of doing so, Quickseller will rethink his rating (I talked to him about this and he told me this). I suspect that your ban is temporary, so providing proof of shipping the coin back is in your best interest. You could have the red flair removed from your account and just move on with things.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: