Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Investors I am looking for help!!!!  (Read 976 times)
gayu08 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:32:23 AM

Hi people,

I am looking to raise a loan as I have to have my daughter undergo a surgery. She is 2 year old and I am new to this platform. I am looking for a loan of 3 to 3.5 btc which I am short on. I have posted a request on www.bitlendingclub.com. Here is the link for my loan please can some one help me with investments or ideas to raise this fund. I will be able to repay in 10 emis to be realistic.

gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:38:33 AM

https://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/17415/loan-for-the-surgery-of-my-daughter
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

Hi people,

I am looking to raise a loan as I have to have my daughter undergo a surgery. She is 2 year old and I am new to this platform. I am looking for a loan of 3 to 3.5 btc which I am short on. I have posted a request on www.bitlendingclub.com. Here is the link for my loan please can some one help me with investments or ideas to raise this fund. I will be able to repay in 10 emis to be realistic.

You will not get any free money here.
Please stop asking for free money.
Also ManyProofs was last active in 23 August, no pro lender for you!
gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:17:54 AM

Hi,

I was NOT looking for any FREE MONEY if that is what the post suggested sorry!!!Actually what I wanted to do was to put across my Loans link in the post so that it could gain some visibility!!! I thought even this forum is a good place that I could forward link if any members or investors of www.bitlendingclub.com might be there. I have no intensions of getting ANY FREE MONEY from ANYONE. I can Understand I am a new user and not a traders as such But that does not give you rites to COMMENT what ever you WISH PLEASE MIND THE WAY YOU USE YOUR WORDS!!!

I DO NOT WANT ANYBODY'S FREE  MONEY!!!!!!
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:34:38 AM

Then manybe you should wait for some time until a Pro lender goes through your thread and suggests some better idea or plans to give you a loan ...
why do you have that negative trust ?

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:08:56 AM

Sure I am willing to wait I just posted this to check if I get any replies from any one in business if they do reply what are the requirements they have as I have not done this before. I do not know about the ratings I am New to the forum and I do not know how the ratings work here. I happened to sign up a couple of days ago as a friend suggested this is a good forum to get updates and refer if I want to do anything with bitcoins. Maybe it is because I don't post often and I just read the posts or may be I don't have any trades I don't know really I am no expert. I have brought and invested coins in bitbond.com and just do some little transactions with btc not an expert still only learning how all this works so I am not aware sorry  Huh  Huh
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:46:35 AM

sorry but this is the btctalk which requires collateral especially for those newly created accounts.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:00:05 PM

i know there is danger of people scamming....

so, i send some tips, not much .. but i can live with it.

now show me on here some photos of your daughter with you and hold up a notice saying "your username"... thank you

edit: just seen ur daughter on blc... but we need more proof you two photos are connected and u actually exist

another place u can post is on this Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BitcoinInvestmentLoanMarket

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:15:30 PM

Sure I am willing to wait I just posted this to check if I get any replies from any one in business if they do reply what are the requirements they have as I have not done this before. I do not know about the ratings I am New to the forum and I do not know how the ratings work here. I happened to sign up a couple of days ago as a friend suggested this is a good forum to get updates and refer if I want to do anything with bitcoins. Maybe it is because I don't post often and I just read the posts or may be I don't have any trades I don't know really I am no expert. I have brought and invested coins in bitbond.com and just do some little transactions with btc not an expert still only learning how all this works so I am not aware sorry  Huh  Huh

If you are referred by a friend of  yours,  who has a good reputation here and if you are telling the truth regarding your daughters situation you might ask your friend to help you raise funds here,
gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:03:20 AM

Hi beaknuke,

Thanks for the reply I tried uploading the photo but it is not working from my phone. I am using the internet with my smart phone now as I am in hospital with my child. I am ready to give any pics or photographs or any contact details you need. If you prefer I can even send across her medical reports. It would work if I could e mail it? I am unable to upload file from my phone!!! I am not looking for any funds here I just want some one to invest in my loan request in blc as I think that is a better medium or rather more reliable. You guys can ask any details required I am willing to answer.
Thank tou
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:34:52 AM

Hi beaknuke,

Thanks for the reply I tried uploading the photo but it is not working from my phone. I am using the internet with my smart phone now as I am in hospital with my child. I am ready to give any pics or photographs or any contact details you need. If you prefer I can even send across her medical reports. It would work if I could e mail it? I am unable to upload file from my phone!!! I am not looking for any funds here I just want some one to invest in my loan request in blc as I think that is a better medium or rather more reliable. You guys can ask any details required I am willing to answer.
Thank tou

send it via mail to upload (at) getprypto (dot) com and i will upload it for you and paste the link here.

gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:36:09 PM

Hi,
I have send a few pics to the email address you mentioned. If you need any other detail please let me know.

Thanks for helping
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:53:59 PM

So, your listing is on bitlendingclub? I won't trust any listing there anymore, as I have scammed 0.01 BTC in total by 2 people there (one of them have even take 10 BTC and not reply). The listing there is not trust-able, as they provide no collateral (I've learnt my story after that Sad).

So please stop your sob stories and stop your loan request. You have no reputation either here and there. Please go to a local bank and try your luck if they lend you fiat (though your income is 0 as seen at the website, and you can't repay).

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:01:53 PM

Hi,
I have send a few pics to the email address you mentioned. If you need any other detail please let me know.

Thanks for helping

i got the pics, but its not what people ask for as they dont proof anything.

take a piece of paper, write your bitcointalk name on it together with the current date and hold it while taking a picture of your self with your daughter.
send me this picture i will upload it together with those you sent me. this would be some kind proof Smiley

gayu08 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:35:30 PM

I can't hold her and send a pic bow she is hospitalized in ICU they won't allow me to take pics there  Sad
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:37:52 PM

If this is true then better be with your daughter and not talk here to others for loan. If this is false and a story as always, then trust me else than red trust you will get nothing.

yo
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:19:02 PM

I can't hold her and send a pic bow she is hospitalized in ICU they won't allow me to take pics there  Sad

there are two people on each of the pics, get the second person to hold the sign.

ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:01:39 AM

/do u still wanting for a loaner ??
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:02:41 PM

Wow. That was a story. If you want to raise money gor your daugjter do some efforts. Don't just go in jere and ask for the money. There are a lot of things you can do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: