Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine Trading Platform  (Read 925 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:37:18 AM

There are many exchanges out there which trades altcoins.They are more like an exchange platform not a pure trading platform.I am looking for platform which makes trading easy and show profit or loss on trades and makes trading easy with beautiful UI with chart showing lot of things like point at which they bought and real time value and then an option to sell instantly at that point.Because when we try to trade at bittrex,bitfinex or cryptsy we usually stuck in counting the satoshis.

So what new features can make trading more easy and profitable? Put them below and share your thoughts
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:32:23 AM

Nah, great idea, i think the altcoin exchanger is purposed for exchange coin in the first time, so they don't have any features which can support for trading, like trading platform. if you looking for bitcoin trading platform, you can see fxopen, but AFAIK nothing platform which support for altcoin.

the features for makes trading more easy is can support for indicators, can draw too on the platform, like almost same as trading forex platform.
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:39:12 AM

I usually trade bitcoin via mobile phone uses ztrader so that it can take off transactions automatically fit the desired price

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:42:26 AM

I usually trade bitcoin via mobile phone uses ztrader so that it can take off transactions automatically fit the desired price

The platform can use an indicator? or drawing on the chart?
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

I doubt if there is any like that except you plan to build your own trading platform with your desired requirements otherwise all of the trading platform have their down time and lagging time.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:25:23 PM

I thought this is all about a platform that specifically for trading a Genuine Software.

faucet used to be profitable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: