Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 02:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin HELP for beginners!  (Read 633 times)
AshleyExchanger (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:19:10 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Ashley. I have been trading many types of ecurrency including bitcoin for ~5 years. I have a masters degree in economics as well. I would love to offer any support for beginners who have questions about anything bitcoin related. Please always make sure you use 2 factor and use secure passwords. Don't get involved in scams and if it sounds too good to be true RUN!

Yours Truly,

-Ashley
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:19:58 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Ashley. I have been trading many types of ecurrency including bitcoin for ~5 years. I have a masters degree in economics as well. I would love to offer any support for beginners who have questions about anything bitcoin related. Please always make sure you use 2 factor and use secure passwords. Don't get involved in scams and if it sounds too good to be true RUN!

Yours Truly,

-Ashley
wow you have many experience about trading bitcoin. and could it be you are the bitcoin early adopter.
i would like to know what bitcoin price when you know bitcoin sir??
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:45:33 AM

Hi everyone,

Yours Truly,

-Ashley

Hello Ashley, wow looks like you're expert in trading. Any tips or anything which can earn profit from bitcoin trading?

You're right about the security and don't get involved in scam scheme. Maybe this thread will help out for the security: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203876.0
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Hi everyone,

Yours Truly,

-Ashley

Hello Ashley, wow looks like you're expert in trading. Any tips or anything which can earn profit from bitcoin trading?

You're right about the security and don't get involved in scam scheme. Maybe this thread will help out for the security: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203876.0

Best security is use a cold wallet.  I personally would make a clean install of OS with just malware/virus software.   No surfing on computer visiting sites etc.  Run virus and malware software once even though fresh install.

Now make a cold wallet.  It is your choice how to do this.     Or even look into hardware wallets.

But if went with cold wallet blow it all away after making a few copies in safe places.  Now reinstall and don't load cold storage until you need it. Keep some in a semi-safe hot wallet for spending.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:47:54 PM

Hi everyone,

Yours Truly,

-Ashley

how can i detect a scam wise Ashley?

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1354

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:00:29 PM

Hi everyone,

Yours Truly,

-Ashley

how can i detect a scam wise Ashley?

I'm with the LiteCoin dude, how can we differentiate a legitimate service/business from a fishy and scam one? Any determinants or tips for us?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:43:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Yours Truly,

-Ashley

i hope you are not just advertising your exchanger, but if you are really want to help begginers i suggest you create a topic on different matters that you think you can help and post them in this section

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 04:59:48 PM

iam pretty sure she is just advertising that site - and there lies the answer to the question "how to detect a scam"  Grin !

OP = Scam.

that was simple.  Wink

here are some more:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/042315/beware-these-five-bitcoin-scams.asp

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: