Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Unlimited Faucet Hosting + Subdomain ***.faucet.win  (Read 607 times)
faucet.win (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:03:14 PM

Offering free unlimited hosting for faucets with free *.faucet.win subdomain

Sub-Domains: Unlimited
Add-on Domains:   Unlimited
Parked Domains:   Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
Disk Space    Unlimited
Bandwidth:   Unlimited

What's the catch? One 728x90 Banner will be shown on your webpage

Register here: http://faucet.win/free-hosting-signup.php
faucet.win (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:46:21 PM

lol, I know i have a good idea when others start to copy me.  Roll Eyes

good luck
hi i see you host faucets on your own website, didn't mean to copy you.
This service is bit different, it is regular hosting with cpanel, users can create unlimited own add-on domains.
***.faucet.win is a bonus domain so it's easy to start a faucet website quickly.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:49:13 PM

for how long free hosting 1 year or 2 year. i have plan to create faucet but i dont know where i can get free hosting. thank you

faucet.win (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:01:13 PM

for how long free hosting 1 year or 2 year. i have plan to create faucet but i dont know where i can get free hosting. thank you
it's lifetime unlimited free hosting, with one condition: one AdSense 728x90 banner will be displayed on webpage.
faucet.win (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:08:04 PM

bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, dash, peercoin etc. subdomains still available on ***.faucet.win
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:02:44 AM

How will people that make a faucet using a subdomain on your server make money to fund their faucets?
The best paying is adsense, and they won't be able to use that since the domain is already registered with adsense with you. So this leaves them to use adbit, a-ads, etc. Maybe I'm missing something but seems that it would be very difficult for a faucet owner to fund their faucet using this.

faucet.win (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:33:50 AM

How will people that make a faucet using a subdomain on yo
ur server make money to fund their faucets?
The best paying is adsense, and they won't be able to use that since the domain is already registered with adsense with you. So this leaves them to use adbit, a-ads, etc. Maybe I'm missing something but seems that it would be very difficult for a faucet owner to fund their faucet using this.
this is not how adsense works please read more info about adsense before posting such disinformations.
Users are still able to place 2 image banners and 3 link ads from Adsense
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:46:59 PM

it's lifetime unlimited free hosting, with one condition: one AdSense 728x90 banner will be displayed on webpage.
nice offer you have give the code for google adsense ads and i must put the code in my faucet site. sorry i have alot asking because i new about adsense Wink

faucet.win (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:41:22 PM

nice offer you have give the code for google adsense ads and i must put the code in my faucet site. sorry i have alot asking because i new about adsense Wink
The Adsense banner will be displayed automatically, you don't need to worry about adding the code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: