Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trial VPS Windows ?  (Read 1299 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6162

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:02:10 PM

Hi guys , anyone know good comapnies that offer free trial for 7 days or more ? I want a simple Windows VPS with free trial
or something that sells them for cheap , Bitcoin as payment method would be nice . (I prefer the first option though)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:27:07 PM

Hi guys , anyone know good comapnies that offer free trial for 7 days or more ? I want a simple Windows VPS with free trial
or something that sells them for cheap , Bitcoin as payment method would be nice . (I prefer the first option though)
Check out host-sailor there VPS are pretty good and there support is quit e responsive.And they accept bitcoins too!
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:51:29 PM

sorry for being sort of irrelevant, but do you know where i can start learning how to set up a VPS, and what are the things that i need to know before that.

I really have no idea about that mate , sorry

Check out host-sailor there VPS are pretty good and there support is quit e responsive.And they accept bitcoins too!

Thank you ! I just checked them however their windows vps start from $8.99 USD Monthly , I guess it's a little bit expensive since Iwon't be really using them for long time , if you know anything cheaper please recommend .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:53:38 PM

SimplexHosting starts at $4/mo if I'm not wrong.

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

It was little bit hard to find them honestly , there is a lot of hosting companies called Simplex but I managed to find them , thank you so much man Grin
I'am not sure why they ask shitload of informations if I'am gonna pay using BitPay though  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:46:08 PM

It was little bit hard to find them honestly , there is a lot of hosting companies called Simplex but I managed to find them , thank you so much man Grin
I'am not sure why they ask shitload of informations if I'am gonna pay using BitPay though  Huh

If you're gonna be using for less than a month, ise Vultr.com, they charge by the hour. Smiley
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

I'am not sure why they ask shitload of informations if I'am gonna pay using BitPay though  Huh

If you're gonna be using for less than a month, ise Vultr.com, they charge by the hour. Smiley

Damn , It's pretty nice, thank you so much Shocked
I found 50$ credit promotion or something but I can't seem to be able to get it working ... it seems like it need credit card for that and they aren't accepting mine Shocked retard people , ty though ! works perfectly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

I bought a vps here for $2 per month https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154214.0
The seller can give you half an hour to test if you ask, there are more plans available but i bought the cheapest
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:41:56 PM

You can use amazon's service. They give 750 hours per month of Windows t2.micro instance usage.

https://aws.amazon.com/free/?sc_channel=PS&sc_campaign=AWS_Free_Tier_2013_TR&sc_country=TR&sc_publisher=Google&sc_medium=Brand_AWS_E&sc_content=67714849607&sc_detail=Aws&sc_category=aws_cloud_computing&sc_segment=cloud_computing&sc_matchtype=e&s_kwcid=AL!4422!3!67714849607!e!!g!!aws&ef_id=VdtcbAAAADZ@KGOw:20150825164009:s

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:45:09 PM

Why do you need a Windows VPS for GUI? Well get a Linux VPS and install Gnome GUI. I think DigitalOcean stills gives free 10$ credits. Wink

You can use amazon's service. They give 750 hours per month of Windows t2.micro instance usage.

Use short url service to post long link lol.. also it doesn't work now! (It was in 2013  Tongue).
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:56:27 PM

Why do you need a Windows VPS for GUI? Well get a Linux VPS and install Gnome GUI. I think DigitalOcean stills gives free 10$ credits. Wink

Use short url service to post long link lol.. also it doesn't work now! (It was in 2013  Tongue).

I can do that ? because all I need is to access a browser dude Shocked if I can do that using linux then let me know

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 05:06:01 PM

It was in 2013 ? I used it 2 months ago and I finished my 750 trial hours.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

I can do that ? because all I need is to access a browser dude Shocked if I can do that using linux then let me know
Yes you can access browser after installing GUI on any Linux server. I have a snapshot of Ubuntu with GUI installed let me know if you want it.(Will save a lot of time for you)

It was in 2013 ? I used it 2 months ago and I finished my 750 trial hours.
Well it doesn't works for me now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: