Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Needed. Collateral- My account (closed)  (Read 473 times)
Bibop (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:17:18 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 06:22:49 PM by Bibop

Doent need loan any more.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:21:39 PM

I retired from btc business long time ago.
For some reasons, I need some btc. Im looking for trusted loaner, and I can give my account as collateral.
I dont think my account worth more than 0.2 btc (I dont know the prices now) But thats the amount im looking for (+-0.05)
Need is as soon as possible.

When do you plan to pay the loan?
How about the interest?
Your account I think is about to turn senior member so i think there are lenders here who are willing to help you as long as you use your account as collateral

Bibop (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:24:44 PM

For some reasons, I need some btc. Im looking for trusted loaner, and I can give my account as collateral.
I dont think my account worth more than 0.2 btc (I dont know the prices now) But thats the amount im looking for (+-0.05)

How about the interest?
Your account I think is about to turn senior member so i think there are lenders here who are willing to help you as long as you use your account as collateral

Return in 14 days.
Interest- 7%
My account is a potential senior member..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:37:57 PM

How about the interest?

Return in 14 days.
Interest- 7%
You have this in the wrong section. If you are trying to sell your account then this belongs in digital goods.

If you keep trying to sell your account via a loan then you will probably get negative trust.
Bibop (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:40:06 PM

How about the interest?

Return in 14 days.
Interest- 7%
You have this in the wrong section. If you are trying to sell your account then this belongs in digital goods.

If you keep trying to sell your account via a loan then you will probably get negative trust.

Im not trying to sell!!
I wrote it for bigger amount of loan to get.
I dont see how you think that, I wrote it very clearly.
scumbag

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:44:43 PM

How about the interest?

Return in 14 days.
Interest- 7%

Im not trying to sell!!
I wrote it for the amount of loan to get.
I dont see how you think that..
I wrote it very clearly.

if your collateral is worth 0.2BTC, don't ask for 0.2BTC loan, it's like you are selling your collateral and you may not be interested to get your collateral back. But if your collateral is 0.2BTC and your loan request is only 0.1BTC, you do everything do get back your collateral because it's worth more than what you loaned.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:46:51 PM

how do you resolve this one ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758484.msg9999753#msg9999753
Bibop (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:49:09 PM

Wasnt my account.
I bought it without knowing this
scumbag

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:53:24 PM

Wasnt my account.
I bought it without knowing this

unfortunately your account is not worth anything now since you have negative trust or feedback
you should have asked if account have any scam accusations first before paying

Orayt

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:08:17 PM

so sad ur acct is worthless now Sad u will not get loan anymore Sad ur plan was messed up Sad
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:13:02 PM

I told him via PM that I would remove the rating if he closes his loan request because I do not think he intends to repay his loan despite his promise to do so. I also told him that if he wants to sell his account he should do so in the digital goods section and that I do not have a problem with him selling his account.

If he (or anyone else) does not think this is fair then feel free to discuss it with me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: