Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET  (Read 62674 times)
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:44:13 AM

Friendly advice: Just...Hodl!

We are not here to screw anyone.
We are here working in all aspects since the beginning and we already are working from 3 months ago till know.

After January, 2 elements of this team will be full time on this project. Thats why we took so much time to get this at this point. We have almost coin mined, a little trustable community (growing) and a product to deliver (as soon Play Store approve).

We are also proving that we are not a P&D group. This is mainly a research and start up project.

Like we said in the beginning, we don’t care about the technical specifications of the coin are we are not here to improve it.
Our core business is game developing. We aim to deliver the minimum of 25 games in the next 5 years, so, we will be here even the coin goes to 0 at this point or 200k next year. The path is to grow, of course, and we will for sure.

We were also fan of Alts. We were involved in so many Alts and we got screw for nothing. It was only air in that fake promises. We know well how the P&D groups work and we will try to avoid them here. They ruined so much coins and screwed so many people that Alts are almost dying. It legit that people run. I dont blame them.

This project is our personal contribute to turn over this pattern and build something useful for all. And yes, don’t worry because we will have funding (€) to get this project working.

Sorry If we said something wrong.

Hold, trade, don’t damage the market, and, most important, stay with us! You will not regret for sure and we will not leave this coin like others did with their coins.

Thank you for being here!

(Sorry my english)

This is exactly the kind of stuff I wanna see from a dev. As long as you are active you will have a community to follow you.

Don't make the mistake of not posting for a week this is where fudders starts to jump in.

Looking forward to your development.
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:03:47 AM

Yes he is very active .  im sure he will be kept on his toes for awhile
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:43:58 PM

go go go secret  Smiley
good job dev
TeamSecret (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:07:49 PM

Predictable... miners are dumping since yesterday
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:18:12 PM

probably a multipool... going in and out...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:02:42 PM

i see the potential in it . when i get some btc i wanna get more of them . shoot 25 games is a lot of gaming time Smiley and they already have a beta game out Smiley  plus a betting site out .    when games get launched on the two stores this will be hotttttttttt
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:37:59 AM

i have compiled a Mac wallet-qt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drQmkwNUQ1OHVRSnc/view?usp=sharing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

should you appreciate my work. please feel free to find donation address in my sig Cheesy

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:21:43 AM

i have compiled a Mac wallet-qt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drQmkwNUQ1OHVRSnc/view?usp=sharing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

should you appreciate my work. please feel free to find donation address in my sig Cheesy

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/614771c5573e1020143d85b6d9449fa9870b7020d42d4b238d052ca6a2404b9a/analysis/1447327034/
Status...Great!

We will add the link to OP after a test in a MAC Wink

Bumbacoin, PM us with your Secret Address.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:37:13 PM

New users and future players are coming from personal invitation. They are buying to hold.

We are trying to spread the word about our project and looking for support to make the market grow. More traders are welcome too.

This message is for the new ones that arrived today! Welcome!

Thank you!  Smiley
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

Bought some coins to support this project.
Hope for the best  Wink
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:50:18 PM

Bought some coins to support this project.
Hope for the best  Wink

Thank you tkon!

Glad to have you here  Smiley
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:22:31 PM

Long Life to this project! I've now 52k and staking
FattyWhale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:15:42 AM

What is up party people?  Cool

I see some familiar faces in here, at the slack group and I like it!!!  Cheesy

And about the coin... I have high expectations!! Had to dump a few a couple days ago and I'm regreting it now eheh - but staking will be my move from now on!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool

If anyone want to sell me a ton for low reasonable price, PM me!  Roll Eyes
overlordX

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:41:56 AM

i am newbbie and starting here,

I send a email request slack invatation.

One question ....

This coin are in coinmarketcap ?
Milfis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:29:24 AM

Hi

Hope someone can help me  Huh Huh I been trying to sort for 4 or 5 days now and i think my brain is actually going to pop out my head soon!

I downloaded the secret coin wallet some days ago opened it up etc etc added two extra addresses and did some mining. The wallet was not syncing so tried to sort that by following this thread whilst mining. I then couldnt find the download file ( I think when I first downloaded it I did to my desktop but the files were not contained in one folder as had a bunch of files for a few day and was not sure where they had come from)

Basically I now seem to have a different wallet with one address that was not any of the previous 3. I bought and mined coins which I deposited but obviously never received as I have never got the wallet sync. Im 99.9% sure I encrypted the wallet so I'm hoping somehow I can get it back and have a working wallet thats sync's

thanks in advance
 Undecided
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:20:06 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 11:32:01 AM by tkon3

Hi

Hope someone can help me  Huh Huh I been trying to sort for 4 or 5 days now and i think my brain is actually going to pop out my head soon!

I downloaded the secret coin wallet some days ago opened it up etc etc added two extra addresses and did some mining. The wallet was not syncing so tried to sort that by following this thread whilst mining. I then couldnt find the download file ( I think when I first downloaded it I did to my desktop but the files were not contained in one folder as had a bunch of files for a few day and was not sure where they had come from)

Basically I now seem to have a different wallet with one address that was not any of the previous 3. I bought and mined coins which I deposited but obviously never received as I have never got the wallet sync. Im 99.9% sure I encrypted the wallet so I'm hoping somehow I can get it back and have a working wallet thats sync's

thanks in advance
 Undecided
Did you create a .conf file ?
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

i am newbbie and starting here,

I send a email request slack invatation.

One question ....

This coin are in coinmarketcap ?

Hi overlordX
We add you already on Slack group. Welcome!
Not yet, but request already been made  Wink
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:17:41 PM

Hi

Hope someone can help me  Huh Huh I been trying to sort for 4 or 5 days now and i think my brain is actually going to pop out my head soon!

thanks in advance
 Undecided

Hi.

You must download this file (SecretCoin.conf): https://mega.nz/#!1NFwTBZI  (Decryption key needed to download the file: !lQPeCvbFgC1L6ohuMZ5EAAxNg9Msjyb8pVovkJaZB6k ) and copy into this location c:\Users\YOURPCNAME\ AppData\Roaming\SecretCoin\

Restart your wallet and all shoud be fine.

Any issue, PM us or send an email to secretcoin@techie.com and we will join you at our slack group. We can help you better there.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:17:12 PM

From 50 to 907 in one week!

We sure will grow more.

Thank you for your support!
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:52:18 PM

it already hit the 1269  Smiley
im a mini whale ehehe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: