Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET  (Read 62686 times)
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:23:38 AM

Hey! What's the secret? Oh, nvm, just figured it out.  Smiley Hee Hee. Anyway, this thing stakes pretty good. I might stick around for a while. Good luck all.
TeamSecret (OP)

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:19:51 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 11:48:42 AM by TeamSecret

Hey! What's the secret? Oh, nvm, just figured it out.  Smiley Hee Hee. Anyway, this thing stakes pretty good. I might stick around for a while. Good luck all.

Thank you and welcome!

If you want to join to our Secret Slack Group, send us your email to secretcoin@techie.com requesting invitation.
Keep this secret Smiley
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:45:29 PM

Hey! What's the secret? Oh, nvm, just figured it out.  Smiley Hee Hee. Anyway, this thing stakes pretty good. I might stick around for a while. Good luck all.

Thank you and welcome!

If you want to join to our Secret Slack Group, send us your email to secretcoin@techie.com requesting invitation.
Keep this secret Smiley

You're welcome. I'll consider that Slack invite, thanks. On a side note, where have all the miners gone. I know the rewards have dropped considerably, but gheesh. :-) (I think I skeered off Berkshire-Hathaway. Pweasse come back, we need you. :-) Anyway, I'm late to the game, I know. Good luck again.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:14:54 PM

Secret Dutch Version Available

OP updated
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:27:06 PM

o yeah Smiley
msfeg

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:37:44 PM

hey friendfromnobody
do you also have some secrets?
i have 5k and wait for mars  Cool
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:48:05 PM

hey friendfromnobody
do you also have some secrets?
i have 5k and wait for mars  Cool

hey msfeg ,sup
i have 500k scrts and stake  Cool
so let the party begin  Grin
Lucky1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

Did you place the config file back to the new data folder? Without it, the wallet does not find any nodes.

See SecretCoin.conf in the first post.

You can also move the data dir by passing the command parameter -datadir="path" to the executable. On Windows, you can do so by modifying the desktop or start menu link. On Mac, I don't know how to do it and in case of Linux you should be able to use the command line Wink.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:31:04 PM

on every coin same story, every time price drops, there is a newbie account posting that it cannot sync the wallet...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:31:41 PM

on every coin same story, every time price drops, there is a newbie account posting that it cannot sync the wallet...

That sounds a new conspiracy theory.

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

Did you place the config file back to the new data folder? Without it, the wallet does not find any nodes.

See SecretCoin.conf in the first post.

You can also move the data dir by passing the command parameter -datadir="path" to the executable. On Windows, you can do so by modifying the desktop or start menu link. On Mac, I don't know how to do it and in case of Linux you should be able to use the command line Wink.

Thanks for helping Lucky1!

Nice to see you here Wink
Join us on Slack!
Cheers!

TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:20:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 03:20:15 PM by TeamSecret

Secret Italian Version Available

OP updated

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:16:46 PM

Its the first time I saw the Italian thread so I clicked the English Flag that leads me here. The coin seem full of secrecy lol. I'm interested to know how much is the value of 1000 SCRT to USD, i don't see it after trying to google.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:54:20 PM

Its the first time I saw the Italian thread so I clicked the English Flag that leads me here. The coin seem full of secrecy lol. I'm interested to know how much is the value of 1000 SCRT to USD, i don't see it after trying to google.
More or less 4$ right now for 1000 SCRT.
Lucky1

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:19:01 PM

I have some issues to build SecretCoind on Debian Linux. (Output shortened)

Code:
make -f makefile.unix

groestl.c: At global scope:
groestl.c:3122:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/groestl.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:191: recipe for target 'obj/groestl.o' failed
make: *** [obj/groestl.o] Error 1

/src/obj directory was missing, no big deal.

The next error however is critical for me.

Code:
mkdir obj
make -f makefile.unix

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/opt/SecretCoin/src -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
In file included from db.cpp:6:0:
db.h:14:20: fatal error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
 #include <db_cxx.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:198: recipe for target 'obj/db.o' failed
make: *** [obj/db.o] Error 1

Regardless if you create an empty db_cxx.h or remove that line from db.h, it doesn't work. So compilation can not continue without that file.

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/opt/SecretCoin/src -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/SecretCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
db.h:45:5: error: 'DbEnv' does not name a type
     DbEnv dbenv;
     ^
db.h:47:27: error: 'Db' was not declared in this scope
     std::map<std::string, Db*> mapDb;

There are several more errors, I shortened it for better readability.

It would be nice to have a working SecretCoind. Can someone or TeamSecret help me, please?
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:35:03 PM

I have some issues to build SecretCoind on Debian Linux. (Output shortened)

Code:
make -f makefile.unix

groestl.c: At global scope:
groestl.c:3122:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/groestl.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:191: recipe for target 'obj/groestl.o' failed
make: *** [obj/groestl.o] Error 1

/src/obj directory was missing, no big deal.

The next error however is critical for me.

Code:
mkdir obj
make -f makefile.unix

db.h:14:20: fatal error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
 #include <db_cxx.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:198: recipe for target 'obj/db.o' failed
make: *** [obj/db.o] Error 1

Hi lucky1!
One error at the time Wink

Your missing db_cxx.h So do the following:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
Lucky1

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:05:00 AM

Code:

Argh, too long ago since I compiled something... And the last thing was the kernel, so didn't have to struggle with much dependencies. Thank you.
It could be added to doc/build-unix.txt (Dependency Build Instructions).

Compiling right now (on a slow machine)... I will post again just if it's unsuccessful. Otherwise I'm going to leave an edit note here. I don't want to spam. Cheesy
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:08:18 AM

Code:

Argh, too long ago since I compiled something... And the last thing was the kernel, so didn't have to struggle with much dependencies. Thank you.

Compiling right now (on a slow machine)... I will post again just if it's unsuccessful. Otherwise I'm going to leave an edit note here. I don't want to spam. Cheesy

Okay, it should work. Ill take a not on that too. Thank you!
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:10:53 AM

New Block Explorer Available

OP updated

Enjoy!  Wink
Lucky1

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:21:34 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 01:02:05 AM by Lucky1

Code:

Okay, it should work. Ill take a not on that too. Thank you!
Nope, it doesn't. Argh, I'm a bit off today, sorry, my fault.
BitBargainGuy

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 08:15:39 PM

Where is the new block explorer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: