Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET  (Read 62686 times)
lfo

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

BNM founder

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:21:52 AM

Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway...
-As always, just my two cents as im entitled

Blocknewsmedia.com
Blocknewsmedia.us
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway...

"Checking your profile, im seing your coin website is not looking good either. http://imgur.com/1KUgoal . Are you promoting your coin here?"

Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:10:22 PM

SCRT is where its supposed to be on track .  Wink
fullintegrity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:08:12 PM

Cheesy now that is some funny shit right there....
 Undecided
LMFAOAUI

1Lfx2Dv69BUgs5v18LtcLqFYKuiJvhxPYh
ders01

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:08:20 PM

Undecided
LMFAOAUI

I understood that is not pump dump & scam project, so wait a bit. I am ok, when price is quite stable and devs visible. It is 2 or 3 month since they officialy working. I am ok to wait till end of Summer. For me it is important to have good start. Let's give them more time, I hope it will be fine.

main site sure, should come back Smiley

If you have any coins you can sell it safe. Price is quite stable for several weeks. If you was willing just to play and get profit, wait. it is not for daily trading now. (Or you can make some pump, welcome Smiley )

TeamSecret (OP)

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:20:28 PM

Well, for those of us that follow several projects at a time, (And, yes, I am interested in in you being successful regardless of any profit I might or might not make), this is the place to get information out, especially if the exchanges are important to your coin.

I do not "hype" or play games with these coins, there are plenty of people that like that kind of stuff.  I am not one of those.

Having run businesses myself, I will tell you that if you truly want to be successful, you use all avenues available to you to help you along the way.  Knowing that there is a lot of silly stuff on these forums, I would strive to have a positive, professional and consistent presence here and anywhere else you can get idea out and keep people interested.

If you believe that your project and company will thrive without any presence here, that would be completely your right to try it.

I will follow out of interest in what you are attempting, and if you get a nice site up and running, would be fine with going there for info.  Don't have time or the inclination to log into everyone's slack channels and wade through hours of back and forth.  That should be the consistent entries here to build trust and community with updates.

The long periods of no updates happen a lot with coins playing games, just don't want to see you go down that road.  That allows a lot of games to be played.

This ultimately is your business, run it how you need to.

Either way, I wish you all the luck and success in the world.

Thank for being always comprehensive. Also you are thinking the right way.

When also say that "there is a lot of silly stuff on these forums" it certainty one of the wise things that i read here on this thread. We try to do something different and people yell from news not only to see things going ok, but only because they expect the traditional "pump". We're sorry, but no. No pumps like the last euphoria in this world. All major buys in the market was our own buys to setup our coin reserve - for exchanger and Market.

About the updates... when you are in a phase of development, the updates are technical and only some will people understand, or otherwise, better not to have updates. To make a update just for because, it is not a good strategy. You said once: "no news is good news", so, that is our view too

Thanks for your wishes! We are alive and we will be for a long time.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

Haahahaa. are you still waiting games? Grin I ve never seen such an untalented dev like teamsecret. 8 months passed but still no game hahahahahahahah Grin

Not 8 months..but since January.

We already said once that this project this is not related ONLY with games delivery. For this project works well and go live, ALL must be finished, otherwise it will not work. Anyone will be able to add is game to the platform. We will have our own, ofc, you can add yours, if you already spent time to learn how to do it, like you said that you will do it watching you tube videos.

We remember you that in our previous answer to your post, we left you 2 links for 2 games. Probably you didn't play.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway..

Your "two cents" gave us the impression that you dont know really what having a Certificate means. Our certificate was disable because was needed to be disabled to work.
Even disabled, since you dont put any data on our site by now, there are no problem. We didnt request there any CC data, or banks accounts, etc....So, dont know how thos two cents can worth anything at this moment.

Please dont FUD this thread.

TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:31:20 PM

Undecided
LMFAOAUI

Like we told you, please dont FUD this thread using another account
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:32:00 PM

SCRT is where its supposed to be on track .  Wink

And it is.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:35:42 PM

I understood that is not pump dump & scam project, so wait a bit. I am ok, when price is quite stable and devs visible. It is 2 or 3 month since they officialy working. I am ok to wait till end of Summer. For me it is important to have good start. Let's give them more time, I hope it will be fine.

main site sure, should come back Smiley

If you have any coins you can sell it safe. Price is quite stable for several weeks. If you was willing just to play and get profit, wait. it is not for daily trading now. (Or you can make some pump, welcome Smiley )

Having a good start its the most important thing that we can think of it. Its big challenge and we are working to give the expectations that people wants and believed.
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

Annual interest is 2.75%.

2.75% x 10 000 SCRT = 275 SCRT

So in one week should be 275/52 ≈ 5.29 SCRT.

Why did I get only 0.1 SCRT?

Today I received only 0.00003465 SCRT (10,000 SCRT; age: 7 days) and 0.43277966 SCRT (1400 SCRT; age: 5 days). Can anybody explain me how PoS works? Any daily limits or random interest?
At each block you have a chance to get a reward, its pretty random and depends on the number of coins staking on your wallet. Imagine you have 10k staking and the network is 100k, you have 10% chance to get a reward next block.
You all get more or less 2.75% of your portfolio in 1 year if the network is stable.

Thank you Tkon for the explanation to temp89!
TeamSecret (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:39:52 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 02:52:36 PM by TeamSecret

Just to make clear some doubts:

This project its not only about games, or a crypto-coin, or a own exchange, or a market point system... but it is all related! To all work, this features/tools/platform MUST BE working together, because otherwise it just will not work.

Once all is done, it will goes live at same time.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:11:10 PM

Thank you, that builds trust.
friendfromnobody

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

this will be big  Cool
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:19:25 AM

yeah but i like games Smiley
OpusXTF

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:22:12 AM

any news about secretcoin?

friendfromnobody

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:58:58 PM

any news about secretcoin?

haha newbie you are a noob .
to who belongs this double account  Grin
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:01:27 PM

This project its not only about games, or a crypto-coin, or a own exchange, or a market point system... but it is all related! To all work, this features/tools/platform MUST BE working together, because otherwise it just will not work.

Some roadmap goals do not reach,
Hope that you are still in active mode, dev.
I've longed for SCRT for a long time!

nothing gonna stop us now
friendfromnobody

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:28:18 PM

Some roadmap goals do not reach,
Hope that you are still in active mode, dev.
I've longed for SCRT for a long time!

wut ,lol
we have no roadmap in here  Wink
and we see the dev everyday in telegram  Smiley
that feg is hard at work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: