Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 2 year old amazon account high gift card balance !!AUCTION OPENED!!  (Read 292 times)
termin83r (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:04:57 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 09:54:20 PM by termin83r

Amazon Account - aged 2+ years thus trustworthy.

This listing is for the Amazon Account/Password & Associated Email/Password. Everything is ready to go.

Bonus: $201 is currently on the Gift Card balance, so you get a free few dollars.
Price .807BTC

CryptoVPN    WINDOWS & OS X APP 41 COUNTRIES
CryptoVPN    UNLIMITED SERVER SWITCHES NO LOGGING -  WE KEEP IT PRIVATE!
CryptoVPN    SIGNUP BONUS BTCITCOIN PAYMENT OPTIONS UNLIMITED  BANDWIDTH! AFFILIATE PROGRAM
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:45:22 PM

How Do We Know That Gift Balance Is Legit? And Was Not Added By Those Cheap 100$ Stolen Or Hacked Cards Sold For 50$ Or So?
Do U Have Any Proof Of How The Balance Was Added?
termin83r (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:34:32 PM

How Do We Know That Gift Balance Is Legit? And Was Not Added By Those Cheap 100$ Stolen Or Hacked Cards Sold For 50$ Or So?
i added the gift cards from my own credit card

CryptoVPN    WINDOWS & OS X APP 41 COUNTRIES
CryptoVPN    UNLIMITED SERVER SWITCHES NO LOGGING -  WE KEEP IT PRIVATE!
CryptoVPN    SIGNUP BONUS BTCITCOIN PAYMENT OPTIONS UNLIMITED  BANDWIDTH! AFFILIATE PROGRAM
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:42:22 PM

That's not proof and even if you did prove that, you can easily get your money back. What this means is you're selling this for too high due to the high risk of chargeback. I promise I won't is not good enough. Lower your price or just hold onto the account and use the balance yourself. Nobody wants the risk at almost 1:1.

Never mind. I see you're selling it for MORE than the account is worth. LOL! Good luck with that, buddy.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:57:46 PM

Even if you were telling the truth,  The deposit could be very easily reversed.  Glws Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: