Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Students show up to school to find no room in classrooms  (Read 666 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:12:16 PM

Students show up to school to find no room in classrooms

"....“What do you do with a child when you pay taxes and there’s no place for him and no seat for him?” she said. “It’s beyond frustrating.”

Satterwhite said she was frustrated the overcrowding wasn’t addressed before the first day of school.

“It will be the second day of school tomorrow and I still don’t know where we’re going to school,” she said...."
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 08:59:53 PM

I honestly couldn't have come up with a better reason not to force children to got to school myself but the media and teacher incompetence has done it for me.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:28:02 PM

I honestly couldn't have come up with a better reason not to force children to got to school myself but the media and teacher incompetence has done it for me.

The schools knew that they were wait-listing people in the summer, they should have had had a plan in place for what to do with the overflow of children before school started, this is just absurd.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

Their factor for death must have been skewed on the high side.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:27:25 PM

I blame the government

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

For me, being forced to take my kids into some creepy doctor's office to be injected with God only knows what 56 times would do it.  Especially since half my nieces and nephews have come up with some bizarre malady or another which just happens to be enriching those in the medical/industrial complex generally, and in the pharma industry specifically.  The more well-to-do the family is, the bigger the problems they seem to have.  I could go on and on about the evidence of malfeasance within this 'public/private partnership', the obvious revolving door conflicts of interests, etc.

If I had school age kids I would get the fuck out of the United States for the present time at least and not come back.  I'm not even joking about this.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:37:03 AM

The process is not new, the district said.

“The only thing we did differently this year is provide early notifications to parents. In previous years, parents would register their kids during the summer, but wouldn't find out the school was full until they showed up on the first day to enroll. This year, parents were notified of potential capping during the registration process,” the statement said.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:41:31 AM

Overpopulation in the public school system is an actual growing problem. These school systems are surrounded by poverty in poor areas and don't receive enough money to cover the cost of the students, or create more room to accommodate student population. For unorganized school systems, that are also poor, this type of story probably happens more than one would.
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:08:46 AM

This is such a terrible problem in our current public education system..

The state governments should think about investing more into the future generation

Smaller class sizes will be so beneficial to both the students and the teachers

Think government!  Tongue
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:49:55 PM

For me, being forced to take my kids into some creepy doctor's office to be injected with God only knows what 56 times would do it.  Especially since half my nieces and nephews have come up with some bizarre malady or another which just happens to be enriching those in the medical/industrial complex generally, and in the pharma industry specifically.  The more well-to-do the family is, the bigger the problems they seem to have.  I could go on and on about the evidence of malfeasance within this 'public/private partnership', the obvious revolving door conflicts of interests, etc.

If I had school age kids I would get the fuck out of the United States for the present time at least and not come back.  I'm not even joking about this.

I totally, 100% agree.

The process is not new, the district said.

But they must have had more people wait-listed this year. If they knew they had an unusual number of wait-listed children, then they should have had a better plan in place to deal with it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:49:43 PM

"....“What do you do with a child when you pay taxes and there’s no place for him and no seat for him?” she said. “It’s beyond frustrating.”

Satterwhite said she was frustrated the overcrowding wasn’t addressed before the first day of school.

“It will be the second day of school tomorrow and I still don’t know where we’re going to school,” she said...."

Who makes it up to you when you pay taxes and you don't even have any kids to send to school? What do you get back for your tax dollar? If you think you got something back, I'd like to see on the dotted line where government gave it to you for the actual tax you spent, trade value for trade value.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:09:14 PM

Who makes it up to you when you pay taxes and you don't even have any kids to send to school? What do you get back for your tax dollar? If you think you got something back, I'd like to see on the dotted line where government gave it to you for the actual tax you spent, trade value for trade value.

Smiley

You're supposed to get a smarter country for the future, but I don't think that's the way it's working out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: