Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about windows server  (Read 377 times)
tautvilis (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:13:02 PM

So I'd like to know whether I can remotely control desktop server.I mean just like you can remotely control another PC via the Remote Desktop Connection can you buy a server and do the same?If yes can anyone recommend something?Would windows azure do it?
Delek

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Salí para ver

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

This is not the type of "Technical Discussion" that the forum needs. Bitcoin related only. Please make your post somewhere else.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
-> delek.net <-
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:17:28 AM

For just a concern, You're currently in wrong section my friend, But anyway here's my answer

My best recommendation is , check if remote desktop is already included in package once you invest a Windows Server, You can install "FTP" for quick file transfer, however you can try installing and using Teamviewer on your server, If you don't know what Teamviewer, TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. either FTP is still recommended for file transferring. The best option for you to control your server "Remotely" is to use TeamViewer, Its very complicated and handy if you will try to use and install Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
dragansk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:29:48 AM

You can remote another windows computer with using Team Viewer. You need to install this software on all computers which you need to remote. It is very easy for using. You can find on google how can you remote your computers in the network.
hmblm1245

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:47:15 PM

RDC has two license for two instances of RDC. Any more would require CALS for terminal server. Either way its generally bad practice to open RDC to the internet world. At least this was true in 03 and 08
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: