Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought this for $10.00 Whats the best deal you made?  (Read 994 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:23:01 PM

I bought this Bike for just $10   Not thousand.... TEN DOLLARS  I'm Constantly buying and selling things/items etc. and in my Dealings i got this. You guys ever had any deals this good?  Post them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:31:16 PM

I almost purchased the above for only $14.62, but backed out of the deal when I learned that the trailer wasn't included.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:34:28 PM

I almost purchased the above for only $14.62, but backed out of the deal when I learned that the trailer wasn't included.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Lol...I would have taken it anyways Smiley
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:00:04 AM

$10!?  Could you explain a bit more?  Was the bike stolen? Tongue
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:18:02 AM

Incredible. .is a working bike?

otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:19:52 AM

Absolutely not stolen.   I have the new title in hand and in my name.  Been riding this bike around and it's so much fun. I haven't been on a bike since 1993. I buy things at Estate and Tag/yard sales and always ask Questions....I always ask for things i don't see that i collect and can re-sell.  I have had a great summer at these sales and made tons of deals locally.  Word of mouth spreads because When i buy at one of these sales i buy Lots!  I buy all Jewelry any and all antiques,Collectibles etc.   I have just recently Bought a set of Partials(Dentures) With 18k gold in them. it sounds gross but i will make a profit on them Smiley

I believe if i had the capital i would be a millionaire right now....I don't know how to explain it but in person i can Wheel and Deal. on the forums i may come off as clumsy and not well thought out.

otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:23:17 AM

Incredible. .is a working bike?
100% in pristine shape and working order. the Bike is Clean as hell and is fun to ride.   Back in 1993 i had a FZ600 (crotch rocket) and at the time it was a monster speed demon....I almost killed myself on that bike.  I looked at my kids and wife and said it's just not worth it so i sold it.   Now 22 years later i'm on another bike and having the time of my life!   I may just but the newest Model of the bike i have because i love it so much.
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:45:57 AM

Gold lol  Gross but that's $$

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:50:17 AM

Absolutely not stolen.   I have the new title in hand and in my name.  Been riding this bike around and it's so much fun. I haven't been on a bike since 1993. I buy things at Estate and Tag/yard sales and always ask Questions....I always ask for things i don't see that i collect and can re-sell.  I have had a great summer at these sales and made tons of deals locally.  Word of mouth spreads because When i buy at one of these sales i buy Lots!  I buy all Jewelry any and all antiques,Collectibles etc.   I have just recently Bought a set of Partials(Dentures) With 18k gold in them. it sounds gross but i will make a profit on them Smiley

I believe if i had the capital i would be a millionaire right now....I don't know how to explain it but in person i can Wheel and Deal. on the forums i may come off as clumsy and not well thought out.

Have you heard of doing this type of thing for a larger company (if that's even a thing in your area). Asking because my Aunt is pretty big in the antique buying/reselling business, and she has a friend who runs a giant warehouse downtown. It's basically a huge goodwill type store, but it's only open 4 days a month and the entire inventory is purchased from yard sales and similar events. Even though they pay rent for an entire month, they make huge money, and there are literally hordes of people that wait outside for hours during the days it is open to get in.
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:57:47 AM

Have you heard of doing this type of thing for a larger company (if that's even a thing in your area). Asking because my Aunt is pretty big in the antique buying/reselling business, and she has a friend who runs a giant warehouse downtown. It's basically a huge goodwill type store, but it's only open 4 days a month and the entire inventory is purchased from yard sales and similar events. Even though they pay rent for an entire month, they make huge money, and there are literally hordes of people that wait outside for hours during the days it is open to get in.
sure have heard of this in my area.  A few local guys with More capital than me have this covered. They have a great shop with lots of traffic.  the only thing that seperates us is alot of hard work on my part to get the deals and without the capital. I do hear by word of mouth my mannerism dealing with people compared to them is 100% better though....I think that's because i see every deal as my Livelihood and respect everyone and treat them as people. the "Bigger" guys in my area DO NOT.

I don't treat people as cattle like they do.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:02:02 AM

sure have heard of this in my area.  A few local guys with More capital than me have this covered. They have a great shop with lots of traffic.  the only thing that seperates us is alot of hard work on my part to get the deals and without the capital. I do hear by word of mouth my mannerism dealing with people compared to them is 100% better though....I think that's because i see every deal as my Livelihood and respect everyone and treat them as people. the "Bigger" guys in my area DO NOT.

+100
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:10:51 AM

+100
PG you need a set of slightly used partials?  They are on sale and have some attractive Gold trim  Grin lol
Saanjeev

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:06:22 AM

Lucky for you then,
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:27:06 AM

Stop taking advantage of the old! Bad enough taking that bike but then he had to throw in his teeth as well!

Joking...Nice bike, kind of jealous.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:26:44 PM

That is a very nice bike for 10 dollars. You can make even more if you take out all of the parts and sell them piece by piece. It would take you a lot more time but the profit will be greater. Great deals man keep going maybe in few years time you will be working with millions Smiley))
Mrzinzin

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

Let me guess, you bought $10  BTC in 2013 or before and sold now, and with the money bought the bike?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:37:51 PM

Damn, your the man. I've never gotten anything that good for $10. Well, except sub dollar bitcoins. Care to sell me that bike and double your money?  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mattiadeabtc

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:18:47 AM

Gold lol  Gross but that's $$

are you a dentist?

Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile