Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheButterZone's Lack of Maturity - Do not do business with  (Read 300 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:41:38 PM

Really dude...like grow up. Business is business, I simply asked for the interest rate of the bond he is selling as I'm interested in moving some of my cash invested in stocks into bonds.

If one was mature he would not try to attack someone when one simply asked a business related question.

For anyone who was wondering, TheButterZone attacked me in PM when I asked him the interest rate of the bonds he is selling. He also when I tried sending the above mature response blocked my PMs, I would not trade with this person as his maturity level is very low.

Since he feels the need to be immature and also delete my posts, I will gladly keep reposting this on his threads to warn others about his obvious lack of maturity.

As long as his threads remain locked, this will be too, although bumped daily for sure.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: