Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a loan 0.7 bicoins  (Read 433 times)
CarlSmith (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:44:01 AM

Hi,

I need a loan of 0.7 bitcoin for 3 days.
I have never loaned before, I don't know what to offer as collateral, I have many websites and domains, will those do?
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:52:28 AM

Hi,

I need a loan of 0.7 bitcoin for 3 days.
I have never loaned before, I don't know what to offer as collateral, I have many websites and domains, will those do?

If you not have another collateral to offer, You can try to offer your website and domains as collateral maybe it worth

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
CarlSmith (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:02:11 AM

Yes, I am offering my websites. Especially one site alone, which has made $64 this month so far and $230 in the last 3 months. I have put lots of money and effort into making this site, so you can be sure I will pay back the loan Smiley
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:12:33 AM

Yes, I am offering my websites. Especially one site alone, which has made $64 this month so far and $230 in the last 3 months. I have put lots of money and effort into making this site, so you can be sure I will pay back the loan Smiley
you should list the sites you own here then, and give the relevant statistics for each site that will help to determine their value to the lender (traffic, charts of income per day/week/month, alexa ratings, etc). you should also be aware that you will have to hand your collateral to an escrow service prior to receiving the funds for your loan to guarantee that the lender can take possession of the collateral should you default on the loan.

also, be aware that the collateral value should be greater than the value of the loan.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
CarlSmith (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

Would be the easiest to just offer one site.

http://instantcontent.ninja

It is a site selling pre-written articles. Here are some features:

more than 2,300 original articles uploaded for sale (at $0.50 or more per article) - already worth at least $1150
email list of 162 signups
total sales since launch in April - $230.50
Sales in august 2015 - 62.40

I can give access to analytics and the site back end to check everything.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:43:53 AM

No matter how much money you have put into your site, you must show the lender how will he/she recover money lost in case of default from you.

yo
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:45:29 AM

Do you also need a pro lender? Smiley ManyProofs, where are you? :p

Regards,
Joust

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:29:50 PM

Do you also need a pro lender? Smiley ManyProofs, where are you? :p

Regards,
Joust

Well, this post honestly doesn't make sense, it simply bumps this thread which itself is clueless.

yo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: