Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: draglet.com is SCAM developer! Don't pay to SCAM  (Read 4547 times)
expert-lister (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:23:24 AM

Hello,

We find draglet.com (Exchange provider) from Google and we talked them from our bitcoin exchange project.
After send many e-mails, both decided to start our cooperation together, Our contract payment was $53k and we told them for installment to 16 month, so we must pay more than $53k to them and we told them for monthly $4k to 16 month. It mean $64k or $53k + $11k extra profit for them.
Our condition was installment will begin early 30 days after launch of project, luanhc is mean project to be ready to work, NOT install script. Also we paid $1100 prepayment for start coding for trust us.. They agreed and we paid $1100.

AFTER a few days, we sent an e-mail about work and they told us that "you must be pay again money", but it wasn't our condition and they refused to our condition, so we requested for refund money $1100, but they don't refund  and cheating us and scam!

Please don't be fooled, draglet.com is scam.

Regards

Liberty...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:39:32 AM

It's not really clear what you're talking about, so I'll try to sum it up:

Draglet is a provider of white-label bitcoin exchanges.

1. you agreed to pay $53K to draglet for 16 months of service
2. you offered to pay $4K per month of service instead
3. did draglet actually agree to that offer?

4. launch of your exchange was scheduled for 30 days before launch? I don't understand.

5. you did a prepayment of $1100
6. draglet delivered an install script?
7. you now want to pay the first $4K after launch of your exchange?
8. draglet asks for payment of $xxx right now?

As far as I can tell, this looks more like a misunderstanding of terms on either your side or draglet's, or both.

I happen to know the people behind draglet and I'd be surprised if they tried to scam you for a few thousand $.
They're trying to establish themselves as a service provider with an ongoing income stream so they have almost nothing to gain from one-off scams for a few bucks.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:10:26 AM

4. launch of your exchange was scheduled for 30 days before launch? I don't understand.

5. you did a prepayment of ~$1100

As far as I can tell, this looks more like a misunderstanding of terms on either your side or draglet's, or both.

I happen to know the people behind draglet and I'd be surprised if they tried to scam you for a few thousand $.
They're trying to establish themselves as a service provider with an ongoing income stream so they have almost nothing to gain from one-off scams for a few bucks.

1. Yes we agreed to pay $64k to draglet for 16 month, not $53k
2. Yes
3. Yes they agreed
4. For example, im my trading platform was a few options such as Margin trading, Swap trading, Real-time chart and etc.
We told draglet for complete our project then we will pay your first payment($4k) 30 days after complete of project. they agreed, but now not!
5. Yes, BitPay invoice: https://bitpay.com/bill?id=HnVnxo6bnCrHAtNPgf7SM4&resource=bills
6. Yes, but we didn't access to server root, we changed our DNS.
7. NO, we don't trust them because they broken our condition. now we want refund ~$1100
8. Yes, $4k

They want that we pay item by item, (for example for Swap trading, we must pay $15k) but question, why we sent offered monthly payment to 16 month?
Because we have business plan and we don't want pay item by item.

They broke their promise!

Liberty...
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

5. you did a prepayment of ~$1100

1. Yes we agreed to pay $64k to draglet for 16 month, not $53k
2. Yes
3. Yes they agreed
4. For example, im my trading platform was a few options such as Margin trading, Swap trading, Real-time chart and etc.
We told draglet for complete our project then we will pay your first payment($4k) 30 days after complete of project. they agreed, but now not!
5. Yes, BitPay invoice: https://bitpay.com/bill?id=HnVnxo6bnCrHAtNPgf7SM4&resource=bills
6. Yes, but we didn't access to server root, we changed our DNS.
7. NO, we don't trust them because they broken our condition. now we want refund ~$1100
8. Yes, $4k

They want that we pay item by item, (for example for Swap trading, we must pay $15k) but question, why we sent offered monthly payment to 16 month?
Because we have business plan and we don't want pay item by item.

They broke their promise!
Ok, as far as I understand it, draglet required extra payment for extra features.
You wanted those extra features to be included in the monthly rate, they wanted payment for development costs up front and considered the monthly payment a "hosting" fee for their service.
As long as we can't verify what's been agreed upon, I wouldn't consider this scam.
Most likely, it's a misunderstanding of terms.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Ok, as far as I understand it, draglet required extra payment for extra features.
You wanted those extra features to be included in the monthly rate, they wanted payment for development costs up front and considered the monthly payment a "hosting" fee for their service.
As long as we can't verify what's been agreed upon, I wouldn't consider this scam.

What extra future? All of project is coding, so i think don't need extra payment, if you mean about extra future that is "Hosting" i saying you hosting isn't $4k for first month.
Also My question is, why they don't refund money? because install script with a few clicks? they didn't work for me, so why i should pay them $1100 ?
It was prepayment and they must refund otherways they are scam providers.

Liberty...
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:26:50 PM

What extra future? All of project is coding, so i think don't need extra payment, if you mean about extra future that is "Hosting" i saying you hosting isn't $4k for first month.
Also My question is, why they don't refund money? because install script with a few clicks? they didn't work for me, so why i should pay them $1100 ?
I thought you were the one asking for extra features? Margin trading etc.?
You're not really making it very clear what exactly it is that was agreed upon.

Okay, so now you want to cancel the deal and they don't want to refund you.
Whether or not they must refund you is a matter of what's been agreed upon.
Sure, a refund would be nice if they had no work with you whatsoever, but how can we tell if they didn't?

Right now, you just seem to be an unsatisfied customer for whatever reason, but that doesn't necessarily make you a scam victim.

expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:04:08 PM

I thought you were the one asking for extra features? Margin trading etc.?
You're not really making it very clear what exactly it is that was agreed upon.

Okay, so now you want to cancel the deal and they don't want to refund you.
Whether or not they must refund you is a matter of what's been agreed upon.
Sure, a refund would be nice if they had no work with you whatsoever, but how can we tell if they didn't?

Right now, you just seem to be an unsatisfied customer for whatever reason, but that doesn't necessarily make you a scam victim.

There isn't any agreed upon for prepayment, because we trusted them and we paid prepayment.
I'll contact them again, if they don't refund so it mean scam.

Liberty...
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:32:02 PM

I'm sorry for your lost,
Hope you will earn more to cover this lose
If you still need a dev please contact
NOTE: you will not regretted.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
armodilloben

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:22:43 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 09:57:10 AM by armodilloben

Hello there,

my name is Ben, I am co-founder and Sales Director of draglet GmbH.

First of all, thanks for your kind words qwk and the reflective reaction of the community. I would like to give the perspective from draglets side.

expert-lister came to us and inquired about white label services. I think we exchanged between 20 and 30 mails, even our CEO Ganesh Jung took over and was leading the conversation in the meantime.

Over the course of emails, expert-lister continuously demanded that he wants to have a draglet exchange with modifications worth 50-60k Euros. He only offers to pay months after the Go Live. He also promised to give us a profit share of what is being traded on the platform.

We kept on telling expert-lister that it is not possible for us to invest months of ressource allocation upfront without having any securities at all. I think there were more than 3 emails that clearly stated our approach to cooperation and that we cannot support the business proposal of expert-lister because it does facilitate a huge risk on our side.

Our proposal was the usual: Setting up a first installation that contains customizations such as front end, back end modules as well as custom currencies implemented and typical deployment procedures to set the exchange live on a domain. We even gave him a huge 50% off because our inititial due dilligence was pretty promising (just to find out the london business provided was founded some days ago, as well as the lucrative business address only contained a very minimum of monetary commitment).

To install a testing exchange is a first great step to talk about the customizations that should be implemented in the platform. This was the offer that we always gave to expert-lister: to start with a testing installation for 1k Euro, then work towards realizing the desired modules step by step. Also, cooperations in the white label business are built over time and trust. Setting up good exchanges is a process of at least some months, operator and white label provider need to know each other and to learn to "co-operate".

Out of a sudden, expert-lister accepted our offer by conducting the initial payment for the testing installation. We happily invested some time and set up his installation and talked about the next steps.

expert-lister then furiously sent Emails that we tried to scam him and registered a website certificate under btcbear.com and tried to scam him his company name (I don't know what exactly made him think this). We should instantly refund him the money he sent to us, because he thought he will get the exchange with the 50-60k Euro modifications all set and live. If not, he would engage Interpol and German Police.

I told him that unfortunately we cannot give refunds for platforms. The payment he provided merely was enough to cover our expenses as we gave such a huge % off.

expert-lister kept showing his disapproval by giving quotes like "i dont need your exchange script that can be installed with some clicks".

Maybe this shows the huge contrast of attitudes between both parties, as we do not "install some script with a few clicks". We have highest standards to our software and systems. Getting the exchange expert-lister desired for the price he is willing to pay might give him a BitcoinExchangeScript.exe on a Windows 95 Server, but not a product of our quality range. Maybe, an important requirement for a white label cooperation is to be able to understand, establish and sustain business relationships and this cooperation is not feasible.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/irans-first-bitcoin-exchange-opens-effort-exploit-huge-untapped-market-1517300 is a fitting and actual reference.

Edit: Removed clear name and added current article.

MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:15:01 AM

Hello

@armodilloben is not ok to make name public
Is this problem got resolved or not?
@expert-lister waiting PM about what we talk 2 days ago.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:33:58 PM

Hello there,

First of all, thanks for your kind words qwk and the reflective reaction of the community. I would like to give the perspective from draglets side.

expert-lister came to us and inquired about white label services. I think we exchanged between 20 and 30 mails, even our CEO Ganesh Jung took over and was leading the conversation in the meantime.

Over the course of emails, expert-lister continuously demanded that he wants to have a draglet exchange with modifications worth 50-60k Euros. He only offers to pay months after the Go Live. He also promised to give us a profit share of what is being traded on the platform.

1. We kept on telling expert-lister that it is not possible for us to invest months of ressource allocation upfront without having any securities at all. I think there were more than 3 emails that clearly stated our approach to cooperation and that we cannot support the business proposal of expert-lister because it does facilitate a huge risk on our side.

Our proposal was the usual: Setting up a first installation that contains customizations such as front end, back end modules as well as custom currencies implemented and typical deployment procedures to set the exchange live on a domain. We even gave him a huge 50% off because our inititial due dilligence was pretty promising (just to find out the london business provided was founded some days ago, as well as the lucrative business address only contained a very minimum of monetary commitment).

To install a testing exchange is a first great step to talk about the customizations that should be implemented in the platform. This was the offer that we always gave to expert-lister: to start with a testing installation for 1k Euro, then work towards realizing the desired modules step by step. Also, cooperations in the white label business are built over time and trust. Setting up good exchanges is a process of at least some months, operator and white label provider need to know each other and to learn to "co-operate".

Out of a sudden, expert-lister accepted our offer by conducting the initial payment for the testing installation. We happily invested some time and set up his installation and talked about the next steps.

expert-lister then furiously sent Emails that we tried to scam him and registered a website certificate under btcbear.com and tried to scam him his company name (I don't know what exactly made him think this). We should instantly refund him the money he sent to us, because he thought he will get the exchange with the 50-60k Euro modifications all set and live. If not, he would engage Interpol and German Police.

I told him that unfortunately we cannot give refunds for platforms. The payment he provided merely was enough to cover our expenses as we gave such a huge % off.

expert-lister kept showing his disapproval by giving quotes like "i dont need your exchange script that can be installed with some clicks".

Maybe this shows the huge contrast of attitudes between both parties, as we do not "install some script with a few clicks". We have highest standards to our software and systems. Getting the exchange expert-lister desired for the price he is willing to pay might give him a BitcoinExchangeScript.exe on a Windows 95 Server, but not a product of our quality range. Maybe, an important requirement for a white label cooperation is to be able to understand, establish and sustain business relationships and this cooperation is not feasible.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/irans-first-bitcoin-exchange-opens-effort-exploit-huge-untapped-market-1517300 is a fitting and actual reference.

YOUR PARTNER accepted our condition about payment before prepayment, but after prepayment you changed your mind and request for money.
ALWAYS our condition was: (First payment $4k will be pay 30 days after launch of project)

Screenshot before paid prepayment, and YOU ACCEPTED OUR CONDITION:

All of words is bullshit and you have to refund our money.

Liberty...
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:08:36 PM

YOUR PARTNER accepted our condition about payment before prepayment, but after prepayment you changed your mind and request for money.
ALWAYS our condition was: (First payment $4k will be pay 30 days after launch of project)

Screenshot before paid prepayment, and YOU ACCEPTED OUR CONDITION:
[ ... img ... ]

All of words is bullshit and you have to refund our money.
Unfortunately, I still don't see where draglet and you agreed upon the terms as you outlined them above.
The screenshot provides evidence for an agreement upon settling monthly fees.
Your argument is all about additional features / development to be done before launch, right?

What I really would like to know is, what are your plans now? It looks like your intention was deployment of a trading platform in september, how will you get that done now? Calling your chosen partner a scammer and asking for a refund just makes you look like a customer who made up his mind and no longer wants to abide by the contract. Wouldn't negotiations bring you closer to your goal of getting an exchange started by september?

To me, it's starting to look like you're trying to enforce a refund that hasn't been agreed upon.
Which would in turn make you the scammer here.

expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:35:16 PM

Im talking to my partners and Zhiyi Wu co-founder about issue.
draglet dev's wasted our time and our business professionally, so we can't continue to settlement the issue.
We need focus to our project.
$1100 is low money, but we will not start any cooperation with draglet at anytime.

Thank you everyone, special qwk and MarkMJ.

Liberty...
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:38:31 AM

To me, it's starting to look like you're trying to enforce a refund that hasn't been agreed upon.

Is not true,it does not seem fair
When you say something,so be it
Especially when money speak.

expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

Is not true,it does not seem fair
When you say something,so be it
Especially when money speak.

Unfortunately, they didn't refund even 1 penny! they didn't reply to our e-mail.

draglet is SCAM developer, DON'T TRUST THEM!

Our platform will be run 3 month later.

Liberty...
BsdbMoney

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:56:22 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:04:36 PM by BsdbMoney

www.bsdbcoin.com
BsdbWealth (BSDB)
BsdbWealth
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd92eaf047744e65d0f40a3651f318d08f7eb835f#code
contract farming and charity for street childrens  based rewards tokens.

bsdbMoney(BSDB)
BsdbMoney coin details
script pure POW algorithm
Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty equations
Time Between Blocks (in seconds): 15
Block Reward Type: Simple (recommended)
Block Reward: 13,500
Block Reward Halving Rate: 11,400
supply available ; 540,000,000
Total Coins: 847,800,000

VISION, TECHNOLOGY ,REAL BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATIONS ,and SECURITY ,  
Draglet knows need of end users , exchanges, e-commerce and merchants for crypto utilisation

So far we have seen rapid movement in the crypto currency technological environment; there are some exchanges that stand out not just for their outstanding performance, but for their strong commitment to implement quality solutions and remarkable technological improvements. In the verge of this technological path we find the Draglet exchange.

Draglet launched their Bitcoin Bootcamp on the 3rd of December last year, and in three months time they’ve raised about 900 users.

draglet1

The concept

Draglet offers a variety of products all of them specifically designed for bitcoin business and entrepreneurs. Draglet products are designed to complement both financial, management and administrative terms of the business operation. It’s a very flexible approach that envisions providing a high functionality, robust, flexible and optimistic cryptocurrency trading engine for innovative businesses looking for special requirements that need to be specifically customized.

Draglet presents us with 5 high quality products specifically designed to bring solutions for trading, storing, managing and administrating, complemented with the fact that it could be customized to fill the need of businesses dealing with the digital currency. Draglet also takes security to be the most important part of their businesses as there products provide extreme bullet proof security technology.

drag4

CxClient

Cxclient provides an extremely useful frontend GUI where the customer can securely watch and manage all wallet activity. With CxClient is possible to customize instant notification regarding any type of movements. It also supports 2FA Authentication while accessing account information, detailed debit/credit entries, fee information and account history. It makes it an ideal tool for traders to keep track of wallet activity.

CxServer

CxServer provides high availability, scalability and simultaneously allows adding and removing servers without downtime. DNS failover switches off dysfunctional nodes and instantly reroutes traffic to other cluster nodes. This product is a perfect tool for decentralized businesses that want to achieve entire server functionality as it can be used to connect automatic trading peers as well as crypto wallet and trading clients using the latest security mechanisms that are broadly tested and proven to be highly reliable.

CxEngine

CxEngine is a high performance, robust, flexible and optimistic cryptocurrency trading engine. CxEngine tries to match the lowest buy order with the highest sell order while keeping track of volatility at a minimum low possible. It also manages adjustable parameters such as trading fees.

This trading engine is extremely robust has it can handle high trading volumes up to 1.000.000 orders per hour. It can bring the best trading performances and provides optimized solutions for different business approaches.

CxWallet

CxWallet is an excellent product that provides the best secure solutions and special features enabling direct trading. It provides guaranteed security against external attacks and automatic multisig cold storage features with remote access. CxWallet provides 2FA Authentication and allows password and asset recovery at any time. CxWallet can be one of the best solutions to safely store Bitcoin through an online environment.

CxAdmin

CxAdmin provides an optimal solution to administer fiat funds of user accounts. It is an interface that manages all customer front end support, and configuration of adjustable exchange parameters like minimum nominal trading fees. This product complements and provides a wider management of all other products. It certainly an indispensable tool for businesses to directly communicate with their customers.

drag3

The Wallet Exchange

The Draglet cryptocurrency exchange showcase runs on virtual Bitcoins as opposed to the crypto wallet that runs on real Bitcoins. It’s the exchange trading software demo offers some “virtual” Fiat money and lets you play with virtual bitcoins while enjoying the game that trading really is. Beginners can learn and test their trading skills before venturing into the real market.

Final analysis

Draglet has gone out with a new vision and probably has founded a new industry in the ecosystem; one that can provide real live solutions to entrepreneurs and innovative businesses working in the area while assuming leadership in this new market industry.

Draglet products can provide a safe environment for trading, powerful customized tools and the best versatile solutions to keep track, manage and administrate different crypto currency business.

ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

It may misunderstand. Hope you can solve the matter soon. However, if your exchange software still available and developing? We have someone need to subscribe.
Thanks 

Hello there,

We kept on telling expert-lister that it is not possible for us to invest months of ressource allocation upfront without having any securities at all. I think there were more than 3 emails that clearly stated our approach to cooperation and that we cannot support the business proposal of expert-lister because it does facilitate a huge risk on our side.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
King Lizard

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:22:28 AM

So what about Draglet guys? Is it SCAM or not?
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

Wow scam Sad

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
King Lizard

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: