Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow service  (Read 531 times)
JULIANISAH (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

PEACE!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

How long does it takes for a free escrow service to be settled? The third party will hold the funds and account, payment of method will be paypal.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:23:53 PM

How long does it takes for a free escrow service to be settled? The third party will hold the funds and account, payment of method will be paypal.
There is no one who will be interested in this as the paypal payment is reversible and can cause damage to escrow as well as seller.
But there are few chances if you agree to give each and every personal detail to escrow so he was able to register a complain against you in case of fraud.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:26:30 PM

Escrow service can be settled quickly if both the parties are fluent and stay in touch with escrow. You can explain how and what you are escrowing and maybe it helps escrow understand more, I will be happy to help you anyhow if needed Smiley . SebastianJu is the best escrow here btw.

yo
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:13:59 PM

paypal is an easily reversible payment method, so unless you agree to have the trade take 180 days such that the paypal funds no longer become reversible, you should find another form of payment. generally though, a simple deal for a digital item can take minutes if good communication is practiced by all 3 parties:
Escrow service can be settled quickly if both the parties are fluent and stay in touch with escrow. SebastianJu is the best escrow here btw.
I would say "best" is subjective, but to each their own.

im going to assume that you are purchasing an account of some sort (likely a forum account) using paypal; i would suggest somehow turning that paypal money into bitcoin first to ensure the funds are safefor the other party, but that may be hard to do as people will not deal with newbies and paypal. the fees are high but virwox may be a possibility.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:22:05 AM

Escrow service can be settled quickly if both the parties are fluent and stay in touch with escrow. You can explain how and what you are escrowing and maybe it helps escrow understand more, I will be happy to help you anyhow if needed Smiley . SebastianJu is the best escrow here btw.

My buyer just PMed Mr. SebastianJu. And, Im always asking my buyer how was the process is it settled and he said he haven't heard from escrow.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:24:05 AM

i am not trusting for the escrow  Angry

they dont value it
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:06:44 AM

paypal is an easily reversible payment method, so unless you agree to have the trade take 180 days such that the paypal funds no longer become reversible, you should find another form of payment. generally though, a simple deal for a digital item can take minutes if good communication is practiced by all 3 parties:

Escrow service can be settled quickly if both the parties are fluent and stay in touch with escrow. SebastianJu is the best escrow here btw.
I would say "best" is subjective, but to each their own.

im going to assume that you are purchasing an account of some sort (likely a forum account) using paypal; i would suggest somehow turning that paypal money into bitcoin first to ensure the funds are safefor the other party, but that may be hard to do as people will not deal with newbies and paypal. the fees are high but virwox may be a possibility.

I always communicate to my buyer and ask him if Mr. SebastianJu already response to him. He always say that he haven't heard anything from escrow, he is the one who PMed Mr. SebastianJu 2 days ago, thats why Im asking how long it takes to settle an escrow. its my first time to use escrow, but its not my first time to sell an account. Already sold a coc account to Mr. Manekari. And the next, selling twitter account to my buyer.

JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:25:18 AM

Anyone here escrowing via paypal?
I want to escrow using paypal. Bitcoins is not that familiar in our country.
Thank you to those who will answer

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:29:02 AM

I guess no one can help you, because doing so escrow himself gets in trouble.

yo
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:29:58 AM

I will escrow for you for Paypal.

Are you willing to wait for a year until their chargeback period expires?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:03:05 AM

If the paypal account is yours, why dont you cash it out to your account and use the cash to purchase btc instead ? paypal - btc is very risky and chances of you getting the deal done would be slim.
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:10:51 AM

If the paypal account is yours, why dont you cash it out to your account and use the cash to purchase btc instead ? paypal - btc is very risky and chances of you getting the deal done would be slim.

Im the seller sir, and the buyer agree of using paypal as the method of payment.
I dont know how will I use bitcoins in Philippines sir

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:15:08 AM

Im the seller sir, and the buyer agree of using paypal as the method of payment.
I dont know how will I use bitcoins in Philippines sir

Not the best of ideas to accept paypal bro. Once he had made a payment, it can be charged back and you'd lose your money. To have a paypal transactions in escrow then you'd have to wait a few months before releasing the coins as to ensure that there were no chargeback claims been made. Too troublesome imo. Might as well ask him to use another method, for example Western Union.

You should use https://localbitcoins.com/country/PH and sell your coins there. Localbitcoins provides escrow. Cheers.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:21:38 AM

I will escrow for you for Paypal.

Are you willing to wait for a year until their chargeback period expires?

Actualy Paypal's Chargeback can be initiated up to 45 days from the date of transaction for payments from cash balance and 180 days for payments done using CC funds.
It is not a year. But I feel your general train of thoughts, Vod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: