Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROMO] 15€ only! Earn 1000€ and more...  (Read 108933 times)
Sathyr (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:31:58 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 10:32:45 AM by Sathyr

Hello,

I would like to sell my money making method.
You will make at least 1000€ with this method easily. Much more is possible.
It does not involve anything illegal.
I did not find anything alike in this forum.

Those 1000€ can be achieved in one month, or just one week... depends on you.
Anyhow once you understood the method you will not "work" more than 15 minutes per day!!!
The method cannot be used endless, though. So you will not going to be rich Cheesy

You need to be of full age and you need a starting capital of 400€-600€.

Price will be 85€ or the equivalent of your currency.
You can pay me with bitcoins.

I offer a full refund, if someone can proof that my method does not work for him and he cannot earn at least as much as he paid for it!

If you do not understand anything that i described in the tutorial I will offer you support via email or skype. In addition to the english version, i offer the tutorial in german as well.

PM me if interested! And let me know your country of residence, so i can check if it will work for you. It will not work everywhere.

Feel free to ask questions.

Kind regards,

Sathyr

Reviews:
Hey guys.  Firstly and foremost, I just want to apologize for taking way longer than usual to post a review.  I've had a LOT of work to do and it hasn't been easy finding even the slightest amount of time to follow this guide.

Included with the guide is a free excel calculator for the method.  From what I see, the method is quite legit and I've never heard of it before.  It doesn't really require luck but being in certain countries will work better than others.  For example, it's harder to apply the guide in my country.  The ebook itself was VERY detailed and the steps were very well explained.  When I had questions, Sathyr answered them in a quick and professional fashion.  

From what I can tell, this method seems solid and should work, and can make you some good money if you don't make any mistakes.  It does take some time to study prior to actually applying the method, but after that it is quite easy to manage and make money from.  You most likely will want a pretty large investment in order to start (just a couple hundred bucks, but you could start off with less)

In summary, this ebook is the best one I've seen on bitcointalk yet (as a vouch copy).  Everything that the seller stated in the OP seems true to me unless I missed something, and I don't believe I did!

Cheers Smiley
monbux

Here I come with a more detailed review. In respect to Sathyr's guide, I will not discuss specifics and I hope everyone would understand that.

First of all, I wouldn't have bought the guide if it wasn't for monbux's review, honestly. I was, like most of other members, scammed with fake "get rich fast" guides in the past. I don't believe in such things. This method does not actually suggest you would get rich over night or anything like that.
You could LOSE money if this isn't done properly and you're not following the guide precisely.

BUT, if you're a balanced person and follow everything, chances are you're going to make some nice profit. The profit depends on multiple factors, such as how much is your starting budget or how much time you dedicate into this project. From my calculations, if you start with a high amount (1000E - 2000E), you would most likely be guaranteed to profit. This is not the case for me, since I'm starting with lower amounts (<500E).

Regarding Sathyr, he is unlike the most other "ebook sellers" I've seen. He clearly did not push me to pay anything until we discussed terms and he agreed to help and guide me whenever he could. Also, he agreed to refund me if I didn't make any money from this (or at least the 85 EUR I paid him), so I was convinced I had nothing to lose.

He spent over an hour with me on skype discussing my doubts, offering tips and specific examples.

I've already made my first profit today (about 50 EUROS), so I only have to 'recover' 35 more and I'll start fresh. Note that I could've chosen to start whenever I felt ready and understood everything. I had some issues at first , but after chatting with the seller and making my own research, I felt I was ready to start.

The method(s), although they are not infinitely 'exploitable', are 100% legal and if you have friends able to collab with you, you could expand it even more.
I agree that some countries work better than others, though, so to be sure it would work in yours, ask Sathyr directly. I think that it works well in most EUROPE, but I don't know about other continents.

To finish this review, I would like to say that, taking all of the things into consideration, 1000 EUR profits are totally doable, but it clearly depends on your starting budget. The more money you have, the more you could make (like in any other business). I am now trying to raise ~2kEUR for this, as I'd like to test my theories.

My grade for Sathyr: A+

Regards.

I have to leave an honest review because credit where credit is due this guy is 100% legit! I vouch for him. Start with getting the guide, I had a few learning issues but Sathyr was and has been absolutely amazing and made clear the couple of things I had small issues with learning.

His guide took me from newbie to knowing what I was doing within 1 day just an hour or so learning and the guide paid for itself 1 day later.

I am now in profit after paying for the guide, around £100+ profit and OP has been nothing but helpful every step of the way!! I am very surprised how helpful he has been and I have felt like I've made a new friend.

Thank you so much buddy I really appreciate the help, honesty and guidance.

Anyone on the fence then get in contact with him while he is still about.

Regards

It's legit and it will work. I don't become a rich man but I earn a hundreds of €. Thanks buddy Cool

Another satisfied customer :-)

Cheers Ruben!

Already 175€ and going on

Hi, sorry for being away for quite some time due to my busy workload.

I know my review may not worth much due to my rank here but i hope you can still consider my review.

I bought the item on 30th Sep. After confirm the btc payment, he immediately send me the pdf file. It was very late at night for me so i didnt look at it immediately and went to sleep for the night first. Next day I looked through the method. You need to have a capital from 100~1000. As a degree holder in applied Mathematics, I am convinced that the method is logically sounded and valid. There are some terms/ phrases in the pdf that i dont really understand but Sathyr seems like always online and is very helpful to my doubt. (I have encountered a seller after selling me the cd key, when i tried to ask why it is not working, he just refer me as a scammer and brush me off)

The pdf did give you some resources, but you are still required to do some researches on your own.  After research for 8min, i encounter some problems so i approach Sathyr on Skype for the 2nd time, and he is able to help me within 30sec with new resources that is suitable for my country. After about another 10minutes, i realise there may be a problem in the method so i question him again and he taught me how it truly works.

When i have a great understanding of all the terms and conditions, i am ready to try this method out, i realise due to a new law in my country at the beginning of this year 2015, I am unable to easily carry out the method. I told him about it. To be honest, we both know that I can use VPN to change my ip so as to access the resources, and thus i am mentally prepared that it is very likely he can refuse to refund me. However, he looks through the link i send him about the new law and within 3minutes agree to refund me.

Overall:
- Product: Valid and legal
- Capital: need 100~1000, the more the better
- Risk: Minimal, I already can figure out a method how to def yourself in the worst case senorio. Also you need to be very careful about the conditions for the resources so you can gain all the time.
- Service: Excellent after-sale service, knowledgeable about his method and effective assist you to achieve profit. Keep his promise to refund if it does not work in your country(and need not to go through tons of nego/edvience to get the refund).
- Will the method saturated: Nope
- Can the method use unlimited: Nope but reaching $1000 should not be a problem.

Hope my review helps.

As promised, here is my review about this method of earning money. First of all, I really do understand this guide and therefore how this method works. However, I have not tried it by myself yet (but I’m sure it will work as the guide indicates). The reason is that I have very less spare time to create some time to earn money with this method. I think I will use it later on though Wink.

The guide describes very clearly (and in detail) HOW you could earn money. What I especially like is that this guide also describes a couple of scenario’s what could happen; thus what are the risks. How great: in fact, there appears to be NO WAY to lose money! If you follow the method very precisely of course. Sathyr will also provide you with a MS Excel Spreadsheet (if you like) which makes it even easier to calculate how you should use  this method exactly. I know this sounds a bit strange and vague, but it will be very clear as soon as you’ve obtained this method by yourself.

Whether this method of earning money is legal or not, does depends on the laws on your country. No, there will not be ANY law that prohibits you to earn money in this way. However, there might be laws that prohibit you to make use of a specific kind of websites that are essential for this method. I’m not talking about proxies or something over here, but I can’t go to much in detail on this. As I think people from all over the world use these kinds of websites, I don’t think you’ll face any problem. As can be read above, “Namelessname” lives in an area where he cannot make use of this method though. Therefore, I suggest you to ask Sathyr before you buy this guide whether it is possible to use it in your country (or make some other arrangements).

As “Namelessname” already indicates, this method will not become saturated. It does not matter whether 10 people buy (and use) this guide or 1000. That is great, isn’t it? Smiley. In opposite to “Namelessname”, I think this method is not limited! Yes, it is somehow limited but I think these websites (which you have to make use of in this method) come and go; as long as new websites are created, you’ll be fine.

If that is the case, how much money could you actually earn with it? As I said, I don’t think it is limited. If you’ve got some spare time AND some money to invest, I guess it is quite easy to earn € 1000 or even more as the title of this topic suggests! It all really depends on how much money you can make use of. How much money you need at minimum, depends on the websites you make use of. A couple of Euro’s will not be sufficient (and not desirable).  

If you experience any problems or do not understand parts of this method very well, Sathyr will be there to help you. Sathyr is often very fast with his PM’s too!

Is there something I do not like of this method? No, I don’t Wink. I’ve got a recommendation for Sathyr and the other users of this method though: although this guide points you towards multiple lists of websites you can make use of to make money,  I think we should all together create such lists too (together with other important information about that particular websites) in order to create a better and more complete overview. I don’t think that would be very hard; in fact, we could create a shared Google Doc or something to do this (in which Sathyr can refer to in his guide). I guess that will make the guide even better (and the method even easier to use).

I understand that many people hesitate to buy a “method of earning money” from someone with only 22 posts on this forum (Sathyr’s current amount of posts on 31-10-2015) or don’t know whether to trust him or his method. I don’t like to open documents and files from strangers too, but Sathyr found a way to send me the guide in a way I wanted. I can say this method really works to make money and Sathyr can therefore be trusted. If you still hesitate whether to trust Sathyr or not and when you have questions, feel free to PM me if you want me to answer the question. I do not own a stake in this method though, so you still should send Sathyr questions that require an in-detail answer. Besides that, as I’m really busy due to my work, it might take a while for me to answer  your PM.

Hi I wanted to leave feedback as I ended up purchasing the ebook/tutorial. The methodology is legitimate and you shouldn't lose any money if you follow the instructions in the tutorial. From my research there is the possibility to make a decent amount of money. But it seems that this method is mostly geared towards European countries. Ask Sathyr and he will gladly let you know if it works in your country.  

After seeing the latest review list, I gave Sathyr a shot I have not heard of this method before so I have made sure I fully understand it before jumping in.
So far all has made sense and the few question I had was answered straight away by Sathyr  over skype.
It is nice to know that even after he has the money for the method banked, he is still around to help on your way.
I look forward to making my money back and more Smiley
Thank you mate and I will come back and update once I have fully began.

Sorry for delay in updating but I'm here now Smiley

The method works for sure, before me you have many vouches also.

I can only go on my experience following the guide and I made back my initial investment on the first day, all in all this has been a valuable guide and I have made in excess of 500 GBP it only took an hour a day for a week.

It is well worth the money paid and OP does not leave you once you pay, he helps you every step of the way if you need him.

Thank you!

Reviews from my german thread:

Ich habe es gewagt und mir dieses Tutorial gekauft. In der ersten Woche hab ich mit wenig Aufwand schon 400€ Gewinn ausgezahlt. Es wird das gehalten was versprochen wurde. Bei Fragen gibt es von Sathyr immer eine schnelle und hilfreiche Antwort.

Melde mich hier nun auch mal zu Wort.
Habe es gewagt das E-Book Anfang des Jahres zu kaufen. Bin mit eher geringen Summen eingestiegen und habe innerhalb 10 Tagen etwa 220€ Gewinn gemacht (E-Book-Kosten bereits abgezogen).
Musste das Thema aus Zeitmangel jedoch pausieren, jedoch fange ich nun wieder an und grase den Rest ab.
Ich habe mir das Book 2 Mal durchlesen müssen, ehe ich alles kapiert habe. Jemand, der sich bereits annähernd mit der Thematik beschäftigt hat, kapiert das sicherlich etwas schneller Tongue Generell ist es aber sehr verständlich geschrieben.

Rechtlich oder moralisch bedenklich würde ich ganz klar mit nein beantworten.
Die Methode ist wie bereits geschrieben nicht unendlich nutzbar, wobei es auch legale Möglichkeiten gibt das ganze zu wiederholen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:14:01 PM

if I understood you correctly, you ask 85$ for tutorial "how invest 400-600$" to earn 1000$
why you do not earn 400-600$, but do you waste a time with tutorials for 85$, or only 15$ promo..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:18:58 PM

I can say a way to you.
Firstly, you sign up an account in bitcointalk forum than open a topic about "earn 1000 euros and more"
Secondly, you have to want 85 euros for your customers who want to know the method. If you can find 5 people like that you can earn more than 400 euros and your 600 euros will become 1000 euros.
That's the way and you do not need 15 minutes for all these.

Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:28:36 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 07:05:26 PM by Sathyr

@examplens
As i wrote in the first post -> "The method cannot be used endless, though. So you will not going to be rich"
For me the method is kind of saturated. That is why i will sell it now.

@tennozer
very funny

Cheers
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:32:13 PM

This seems more like a funny idea because it sounds too good to be true.
Any vouch copy?
Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:37:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 07:05:08 PM by Sathyr

If there is a respected and trusted member here (maybe a mod) who wants to vouch for it, I will sent it for free to him!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

Well, the first 3 copies are 15€ only. Those are meant to be kind of vouch copies!

Anyway, if there is a respected and trusted member here (maybe a mod) who wants to vouch for it, I will sent it for free to him!
I guess it is better to give a vouch copy to a MOD or Staff here and your sales will be determined by their reviews.
Good luck.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:10:55 PM

Well, the first 3 copies are 15€ only. Those are meant to be kind of vouch copies!

Anyway, if there is a respected and trusted member here (maybe a mod) who wants to vouch for it, I will sent it for free to him!
I guess it is better to give a vouch copy to a MOD or Staff here and your sales will be determined by their reviews.
Good luck.

This isn't like one of those sites, most mods and staffs won't bother.
Also, please move this to the correct section, digital goods (if it is an ebook)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

To me this sounds like a piramid-scheme or something like that.. Pay me €xx in order to be able to earn €xxxx by yourself..

I guess the only way you can actually sell your "way" is by providing vouch copies to trustfull people.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2930

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:24:31 PM

Any vouch copy?

Right, at last the only one making profit from this, will be the guy selling the method, rofl.

There is not way to get easy clean money.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:34:41 PM

Any vouch copy?

Right, at last the only one making profit from this, will be the guy selling the method, rofl.

There is not way to get easy clean money.

That is the basis of a pyramid scheme. The ones who starts it, is likely to earn much. I guess the same applies here: If you pay the TS, you are "allowed" to sell the very same product: just air, in which you "allow" buyers to sell the same product..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:37:02 PM

Does it have to do with sports books bonus or casinos bonus?

AnonyMusT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:37:50 PM

does it have to do with RED trust ?
Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:19:15 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 08:31:12 PM by Sathyr

I already offered a vouch copy, did't I?

@monbux:
You seem to be the most trusted member in this thread so I would like to sent you the vouch copy if you agree. I dropped you a PM.

@all others:
Your speculations are quite amusing, yet not very fair...
Please, be patient till monbux makes a review!

Thanks
anatema

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:43:04 PM

I would like to vouch you if it works! Pm me pls Smiley
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:56:34 PM

I already offered a vouch copy, did't I?

@monbux:
You seem to be the most trusted member in this thread so I would like to sent you the vouch copy if you agree. I dropped you a PM.

@all others:
Your speculations are quite amusing, yet not very fair...
Please, be patient till monbux makes a review!

Thanks

Alright. I'm interested in what Monbux is going to experience and mention about this. Keep us updated Monbux!

I don't think anyone will think a review of you is legit and therefore I don't think Sathyr will ask you to. Vouching does work when trusted members do it though.

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:06:39 PM

Your vouch won't mean shit. Seriously.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:29:58 AM

There are so many only 1 activity points and 1 post users  Roll Eyes Sure we have to trust them. We can earn 1000 euros easily.

Sathyr (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:28:59 PM

Unfortunately monbux, did not answered/read my PM yet, although he was online.
Therefore I am offering Don007 a vouch copy aswell, because he is the second most trusted member in this thread.
monbux can still get a vouch copy,too, though.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:19:15 PM

Unfortunately monbux, did not answered/read my PM yet, although he was online.
Therefore I am offering Don007 a vouch copy aswell, because he is the second most trusted member in this thread.
monbux can still get a vouch copy,too, though.

I'm going to send you a PM about that right now. Let's give Monbux a few more days to write a review about the vouch copy / your way to earn money.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: